Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late for mooners hoping 50x-100x to join the party. Boat has left - page 2. (Read 925 times)

RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
+1 on XSPEC above

NEBLIO (better ETH version with 8 programming langs)
WAVES (NG transactions King)
SYSCOIN
SPECTRECOIN (one of the best upcoming techs in anonymous sector, price is undervalued)

Its been x3 past week already but its gonna be up to 5 bucks very soon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
This is a message to everyone.
A small privacy coin named XSPEC will be the next 50x-100x coin. The technology is better than zcash,monero and verge combined. The supply is low. The market cap is still low.
This coin is the next 50x-100x coin.

And it's about to be listed on the BISQ client.  Check it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 28
This is a message to everyone.
A small privacy coin named XSPEC will be the next 50x-100x coin. The technology is better than zcash,monero and verge combined. The supply is low. The market cap is still low.
This coin is the next 50x-100x coin.
Activity: 256
100x is not impossible at all.  It will just take longer.  The trick is to find a deeply undervalued coin with soild tech and a strong use case, a competent and dedicated dev team, and a strong community.  There is no doubt more than one such coin in the crypto universe, and those who hitch their wagon to one of those stars will easily stand to gain 100x in the coming months and years.

My own favorite among such coins is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a solid privacy coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, a full time, active and highly competent dev team (including an experienced cryptographer), and a vibrant and growing community.  It has less than 21 million coins in circulation, yet you can still grab some for $1 and change.

This coin is definitely going places, and the gains it will deliver to those who buy now and hold, will almost certainly be life changing in magnitude.

Educate yourself about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
100x is still more than possible if you can into a coin during the ICO or when it's young. Right after ICO usually best time cause price takes a dip.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Aeternity is easy a 100 dollar coin in the future, so that's almost 100x....
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.
At least for now the best hope to make 100 fold lies in icos if you ask me.
I would not be so fast to conclude that the 100 fold is over.
Waves is still there and I am sure something is coming up for that coin pretty soon and there are still some undervalued coins that you can still hold now at their dips and you may be lucky to still see some of those 100 folds.

I will want to be very careful considering any ICO to join at this moment, but trust me, we aren’t done yet and even the ones that are still up now can still keep increasing.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
100x is gonna be hard, no doubt. but I can see a good 30x-50x easily on some of these coins right now. Everyday something comes out that has some potential.. 
Yeah, a lot of coins are coming out each day with great and huge potentials in the market and even some right now are still there and not gaining much recognition yet, but they have a solid product that can drive them top notch in coming weeks, months, years or anytime.

It is a huge market and ICOs can be a good way but I would rather stay with a coin already in the market that does not have much value. I bought some COSS recently after reading about the project, and trust me that is one coin that is going to be big among other ones, I can't start mentioning.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.
If you do really always target for 100 fold possible profits then you would really end up always on getting frustrated because you do always missed the boat on reaching out that target which i do consider as a normal thing because we cant really predict on the future and we do have different level or risking things.This is why those risk takers would really be paid of on the actions that they do have made.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think a bit of money can go in ICOs in order to diversify and get some nice 5-10x returns. But the real good ones are hard to find.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
Anything is possible,

I remember reading comments like this back in June when we had that crazy spike then, coins went up 10-100x, sat around that value until the last month, and have now repeated on a smaller scale.

If they sit around this value for another 4-5 months it could well repeat until the bubble pops.

I agree with you, after 3 months, everything might be different than today. It is actually very bad for us, we can't predict the future  Cry, it is almost impossible, so either hodl for life or trade!
Activity: 18
For 100x to happen with the current total market cap of cryptocurrencies, you will have to look for coins ranked 150 and lower, because the top ones have huge market cap now.
Smart coins (like the ones I invest in) are already planning a clever little market trick presented as a "new feature" which will resolve this little issue
Activity: 32
For 100x to happen with the current total market cap of cryptocurrencies, you will have to look for coins ranked 150 and lower, because the top ones have huge market cap now.
Activity: 204

I'm on the boat.

I am on the boat as well with Sia, Verge and Stellar Lumens, but the money sitting at Kraken became just available a day ago.
Activity: 28
100 x isn't going to be easy at this time....
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Anything is possible,

I remember reading comments like this back in June when we had that crazy spike then, coins went up 10-100x, sat around that value until the last month, and have now repeated on a smaller scale.

If they sit around this value for another 4-5 months it could well repeat until the bubble pops.
Activity: 66
The market is still small, you can still do x100s until the global cap is big enough to be financially significant.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it is never too late for ridiculously huge profits in altcoins since the pump and dumps will always be ongoing and they will increase the price of shitcoins from nothing to 100x more. although i have to say that kind of rise have always been RARE.
it is not like we see a 100x rise every day even before!

100% sure, it is the most common thing in this market. every day we see at least 1 altcoin be pumped 100%
and those who know how to take advantage of the pumps, will surely make profit. and those who go the bag-hodlers' rout will lose money.
Activity: 139
Almost everything that shot up over the last couple days is bound to correct though. Still be some good chances to buy in and make some good profits.
Activity: 98
Look at NULS and ETHLEND...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: