Pages:
Author

Topic: Too late for mooners hoping 50x-100x to join the party. Boat has left - page 3. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
I still feel the best projects with huge returns are not yet born, that is why I'm focusing now on project with $20 million or less. I stay way from project with stupid valuations because it has become a trend now that most of this team hold 50% of the tokens which i think is not fair to investor

Which projects are those, can you point some?
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.
At least for now the best hope to make 100 fold lies in icos if you ask me.

I'm on the boat.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I still feel the best projects with huge returns are not yet born, that is why I'm focusing now on project with $20 million or less. I stay way from project with stupid valuations because it has become a trend now that most of this team hold 50% of the tokens which i think is not fair to investor
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
everything is possible and unfortunately this is only for big whale that could participate in Pre-sale with big entrance amount, do you know about poa token, i just heard about them and i think they have good points

https://icodrops.com/oracles-network/
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
100x is gonna be hard, no doubt. but I can see a good 30x-50x easily on some of these coins right now. Everyday something comes out that has some potential.. 
Activity: 204
if you say 100 is sitting on the ICO, so what ICO could be 100 fold in 7-12 month?

This is exactly the problem. I myself am researching like crazy but have not been able to come to a conclusion.
But here is a very good page for upcoming icos:

https://icobazaar.com/v2/list/ongoing
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
if you say 100 is sitting on the ICO, so what ICO could be 100 fold in 7-12 month?
Activity: 204
For all of the investors hoping to make 100 fold and more returns the party is over if they are not I vested by now.
Last week before the rise would have been your last chance. Look at the char!ts now!
I am not saying that nice profits cannot be made still but all the coins who were still cheap like Iota, Verge, Ripple have risen almost tenfold.
I am in the same predicament. I have money sitting at Kraken, but don't know what to buy because everything has become so expensive.
At least for now the best hope to make 100 fold lies in icos if you ask me.
Pages:
Jump to: