Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 18. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
I look at the project, if I like it I study the roadmap and the development team. If I'm satisfied with everything I invest in their project. In fact, even with careful study of the project, there is no guarantee that their tokens will be in demand. I think in the future 98% of the coins will become absolutely unnecessary.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
avayte consider the three most profitable cryptocurrencies for June 2018. All of them are in the top twenty in terms of capitalization in The coinmarketcap rating. First, we simply have to include the ontology (ONT) token in our list, as it deserves special attention now. Following the digital gold coin the whole of may showed a bearish picture, but since the end of the month recovered a little, and on Sunday again fell to 6.7. Ontology provides a multi-functional platform with a number of effective tools, including the creation and support of DApps and smart contracts.

In addition, the two-tier structure of the ONT technology allows controlling not only assets, but also identification data. Therefore, despite the current decline, the coin has all chances to increase the value by the end of 2018. Only in the last few weeks, thanks to the cooperation with the developers of NEO and OnChain, it was able to move from the 35th to the 19th position in the market capitalization.

Another well — known project that deserves to be in your portfolio is Qtum (QTUM). Its technology is reliable, unique and is able to offer the world something new, in connection with which many analysts predict Qtum great future and tremendous growth this year.  The hybrid architecture of the platform, which combines the capabilities of the bitcoin and ether blockchain, provides high network security. But the coin has gained a special investment attractiveness due to the use of a mechanism for the rapid creation and development of its own decentralized applications. In addition to support for common programming languages such as Java and C++, the x86 virtual machine is launched on the site, which greatly simplifies the use of ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 303
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
Honestly, there are too many altcoins in the market to the extend that we don't even know the one to invest on but i think coinmarketcap is there to assist on which altcoins to buy. this can be done by looking at the top 50 in the coinmarketcap and research on them to select the best.
Activity: 81
June 15, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
Analysis of companies that have released or intend to release altcoins very interesting experience, you never know what the scam next )
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
June 15, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Well the one thing you need to know before investing in any of them is that 90% of them are going to fail and only a handful of them are going to survive. The coins with great product and real world use cases are the ones which are going to survive. Its just like startup culture where only a few become successful.
Yeah just like what fanchain do ... A coin that coming To solve real problem on sports fans where you'll generates a token every time you creates content to encourage those sports fans supporting in fair way through community conversation  that later get rewarded to trade it for merchandise in a cooperated  e-commerce .
The point is that an adoption would make coins survive longer due strong supports , yeah clearly that's the reason.
Not only 90% but i do rather give it on 97% which most projects do succeed and able to gain or do have share on entire marketscap. Too many altcoins indeed which it do really comes to a point that most of them are just copying on one others idea with some a little add up then theyre good to go to make such ICO hoping that someone would able to be fooled out to invested on such project. We can advise things very easy but implying those things to ourselves is already hard.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 15, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
I'm worried about one thought. If there are a lot of altcoins, then all capitalization will be sprayed onto each of the coins. At the same time, it is unclear whether the coins will be able to give such incredible X's as before. To all other things, in such a multitude of altcoins, it's easy to get lost to beginners.
I really do not see how that will be a problem anyway. As time goes on, altcoins with real life product and usage will be the ones to be paid attention to and will do greatly while those without will only end up shitty while some of them will simply just be good for pump and dump. The only difference is that it shifts attention away from bitcoin more like a distraction as the dominance kind of reduces.
Activity: 16
June 15, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
 For holding a coin, it's better to keep those coin that had already gained popularity or had been listed on the top because it is proven that their technology had a wide use in the industry, but if you want to buy coin right now where crypto in is deep trouble then I think it's advantageous if it is listed in CMC and wait till it pumps.
Yes, it's true!
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:50:26 PM
  For holding a coin, it's better to keep those coin that had already gained popularity or had been listed on the top because it is proven that their technology had a wide use in the industry, but if you want to buy coin right now where crypto in is deep trouble then I think it's advantageous if it is listed in CMC and wait till it pumps.
Activity: 115
June 15, 2018, 03:35:06 PM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
I can not say that theresence of choice is baf, so it is wrong to think ghat we shoyuld have as lfew coins as possible, why do you think so?
the choice should be on the market, of course, so it is good that we have as many altcoins as we do jow, jn my opinion, of course
Activity: 115
June 15, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
i think it is wrong to say that we have too many altcoins, it is not true, it is still hard to fingd a propper coi  with good future benefit
Activity: 56
June 15, 2018, 03:33:16 PM
I can not say that theresence of choice is baf, so it is wrong to think ghat we shoyuld have as lfew coins as possible, why do you think so?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
Well the one thing you need to know before investing in any of them is that 90% of them are going to fail and only a handful of them are going to survive. The coins with great product and real world use cases are the ones which are going to survive. Its just like startup culture where only a few become successful.
Yeah just like what fanchain do ... A coin that coming To solve real problem on sports fans where you'll generates a token every time you creates content to encourage those sports fans supporting in fair way through community conversation  that later get rewarded to trade it for merchandise in a cooperated  e-commerce .
The point is that an adoption would make coins survive longer due strong supports , yeah clearly that's the reason.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
For a start, I'm determined for a certain period, I want to invest, then I study the coin that I liked, and if I'm happy with everything, I'm making a purchase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
I look at how much the finished product of the project and how it is interesting to the General public. I always keep an eye on the coins that are in the middle of the list of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
June 15, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
yes I agree with you, there is too much altcoin in the market crypto now, and the impact is already felt, bitcoin dominance has dropped very drastically, investors prefer to invest to ico and altcoin

What's the problem with big amount of altcoins? How can it ba bad if it stimulates technology to rapidly develop!? I'm sure that we NEED a lot of altcoins with a various implementations of blockchain technology. And the market  will make a choice which altcoin will live and which will die.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 03:04:09 PM
I'm worried about one thought. If there are a lot of altcoins, then all capitalization will be sprayed onto each of the coins. At the same time, it is unclear whether the coins will be able to give such incredible X's as before. To all other things, in such a multitude of altcoins, it's easy to get lost to beginners.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
way too many imo. It can be hard to keep up with. so many white papers and roadmaps to look at. its hard these days to know what projects are legit. I look for actual product or demo to weed out the bad ones...
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
yes I agree with you, there is too much altcoin in the market crypto now, and the impact is already felt, bitcoin dominance has dropped very drastically, investors prefer to invest to ico and altcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
This is a bound disagreement, due to thither are extended and extended altcoin promptly. However, this is not exceptional information for the amusement fair. So nations are not auspicious to altcoin.
Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
This is now one of the first negative sides of the market, it is too high saturation with different tokens, and many of them simply will not survive for a certain period
Pages:
Jump to: