Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 19. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 15, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
No problem. See only the top 100 coins and the probability of losing your money will decrease significantly. I also advise you to participate in the ICO.
ICO is now quite dangerous, the risk of capital loss is very high so I think should not invest in ICO, ICO prices are very high and when the transaction is very low. Impatient investors and managers are also impotent of managing the price of their pennies.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 15, 2018, 08:59:04 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

in my opinion there are also many. unfortunately too many.
i rely on my gut feeling and the mood here in the forum.

blog posts and youtube videos are often bought and therefore not objective  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
No problem. See only the top 100 coins and the probability of losing your money will decrease significantly. I also advise you to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
Yes we are having numbers of altcoins in market now so if we are going to invest then perfect coin should be selected which should have a good market potential because our main aim is to earn good profit at last.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
June 14, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
too many altcoins on the market. new projects are coming out like donuts in a bakery. best to do your homework before putting ur money in.

Hype:
twitter users
reddit posts
telegram members
discord members
responsiveness/truthfulness of moderators in these channels

Fundamentals:   
Availability of MVP
Team strength (number of experts in the field; linkedin profiles)   
Whitepaper originality/technicality/clarity   
Independent reviews   
Partnerships with corporates/academia   
Use-case strength   
Clarity of roadmap

Others:   
Existing Competition (other coins in the same space? how established are they)   
Regulation Risk (does it have security characteristics?)   
Hardcap (is it asking for too much money for its use case?)
Share of tokens distributed (are the founders/team keeping too much for themselves, escrow?)
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
June 14, 2018, 04:12:58 PM
Actually the market situation is getting pitiful in relation to the quantity of coins, this apparently shows some growth and 50% of this concept we can consider right. On the other hand, as mentioned above, a lot of these coins may be considered junk or low-access, only serve to take your money or Bitcoin. However this situation is what moves the market in a negative or positive way, but still move the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 14, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

it's a great job to choose a quality asset. Mostly I read white paper, look at social networks, telegram chat and read information about developers, and study the idea of a coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 03:58:09 PM
Most of the coins on the market are absolute garbage, I would say 90% percent. To begin with investments, I think it is worth buying coins from the top 20 coinmarketcap for your portfolio, since investing in them is much less risk, these are assets with an already established ecosystem and a workable product (in most cases)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
June 14, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

You have to do research to determine which ones have good websites, project development teams, concepts, wallets, and good advertising. All those things factor into how likely it is for a coin to be successful. Even then it’s sort of a guessing game but at least you can weed out some of the scam coins or the ones that are less likely to succeed.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
i think altcoins can not be too many, it is good to jave a choice and to have something to think ahout and to analyse different altcoins
June 14, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
The market of altcoins is growing and this is not the limit.

I think that over the next couple of years the market will grow and the number of altcoins will increase at times.

Choose projects for investment, only those that you believe in and understand
ther can nog be too much altcoin and i think it 9s good for the market, so i nave nothing against it, it halps to enjoy the investment
June 14, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
ji do jpt think that competeiotion is so bad for the market, so there is nothing vbad in the fact that we have a lot of choice to invest in something
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 03:38:52 PM
The market of altcoins is growing and this is not the limit.

I think that over the next couple of years the market will grow and the number of altcoins will increase at times.

Choose projects for investment, only those that you believe in and understand
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
By checking the background of development team,the usability of coin and the price.If you think a coin will be big in the future after you do your research,go for it.If you are not sure,go for big coin like ETH or Ripple,there's a chance you can gain profit from their development.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
Before participating in any ICO I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention to whether the projects have a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarantee that it is not a scam as well as long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes straight to their goal and will not give up.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
For example, you can immediately weed out altcoins, behind which there is no technology, such as DOGE. And vice versa, such altcoin as the Etherium - deserves a very large part of the investment prothel, I believe
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
Well the one thing you need to know before investing in any of them is that 90% of them are going to fail and only a handful of them are going to survive. The coins with great product and real world use cases are the ones which are going to survive. Its just like startup culture where only a few become successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
June 14, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
In general I think that at the moment is very much altcoins, and altcoins that of the 1,600, more than 75% of the usual scam, I hope soon many shit coins will be lost and will remain real work projects!
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
Yes it hard to select good Alts. When I am selecting a good Alts coin, I see about their project and project team. If the project is good, all rest of thing depends on the team. I always keep eye on first 200 coins on market
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
June 14, 2018, 01:51:24 PM
It's not so difficult. If team make own roadmap it's a good. If project have viable idea it's good also. If project and his team think about price and exchanges run from this alt. All simple
Pages:
Jump to: