Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 8. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 19, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
There is a current trend of creation of many different altcoins for different roles and it may be important, but coins with the same function (for example, payment, but restricted to the online store X) is really not necessary and people should not buy them. We already have bitcoin and other multi-purpose payments coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 19, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
I do not buy little-known altcoins, because they increased the risk of losing their money by investing, I choose projects that are on hearing and with the prospect
Yeah, there's a lot of altcoins right now that also has a potential to get good profits but I believe those investors are choosing those popular coin like ETH in order to be more secured and not to regrets at the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Unfortunately, there has been an incredible increase in ico projects over the last 3 to 4 months. Unfortunately, it does not stop as soon as this is over. Here he goes to a waste of time. Many projects are disappearing. I hope that after that we are faced with less logical projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
Do you want to find new profitable offers? An experienced development team has already taken care of your future and created a new promising project specifically for you   P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
July 19, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
for now it's already too many types of altcoins on the market. we must learn before choosing the investment is the continuity of the project from altcoin that has a real project may be a good choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
I look at how the project follows the roadmap, how actively the team promotes the product and concludes partner agreements. Also I look at ratings on various sites. If everything suits me, then you can invest. If something is embarrassing, I'm considering the next project.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Ethereum is the always a very good altcoin to invest, ethereum is decentralized system, which means it is not controlled by any single governing entity. An absolute majority of online services, businesses and enterprises are built on a centralized system of governance.And about holding it is also the best except bitcoin.
Activity: 8
July 19, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
I search for altcoins with low market caps because they offer the greatest returns yet have the greatest risk as well.  For me, looking for a 10x altcoin takes a ton of research.  I'm betting on a few right now, mainly Flash and DeepOnion.  They both offer real world use and are unique in there own way.
Activity: 37
July 19, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
i think you shoud invest project of Krypital group like Cybermiles. MVP, Egertia, Arcblock. this is good invesment
Activity: 148
July 19, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
I do not buy little-known altcoins, because they increased the risk of losing their money by investing, I choose projects that are on hearing and with the prospect
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
Yes,you are right. There are so many altcoins recently and I can say is good for the space because investors will have varieties of projects to chose on
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 19, 2018, 10:49:30 AM
The trouble with many altcoins is that they are used for speculative purposes only at the beginning of their appearance. Then the speculators sell the coins and destroy the investors ' interest in them. Perhaps now there is the same speculative game with bitcoin. I'm sorry that people were not ready for such a phenomenon as cryptocurrencies.

After the entry of Bitcoin into crypto currency market, a lot more follows the foot step of Bitcoin, now we have a lot more, a thousand  more on the list, But if we look deeper into the market list of crypto coin as posted, only a few survived the beating of the market, some are lacking the support system in the market, some even failed to make for 1 year. They just disappeared. Only the coins with good fundamentals, clear and stable market structures will stay and gained the market confidence sooner or later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
before investing we should see the whole project, such as whitepaper, roadmap, vision and mission, team, and most importantly the website, don't ever invest in projects that have premature websites because it could be a scame.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
July 19, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
You're right. there are too many altcoins on the market. It is very difficult to choose a promising altcoin and easy to make a mistake. But there is an alternative choice-ICO. ICO is much easier to evaluate than many altcoins.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
firstly we need to analyze the business behind the coin and token  which we find perfect business and scope and scalability
we should buy and hold to get much profit
Activity: 38
July 19, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Each venture is a piece of a vast foundation that we fabricate each day, however as we as a whole comprehend with you, sometime they will have almost no of what is ordinary, sooner or later the greater part of them will basically vanish.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 19, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
Yes, you are right. Commonly I will check the concept of the coin offered in ICO. Or, I will see the volume, rate, and progress of the coin on the coin market cap. If it is not there, I will check on the other exchange. Of course, we=ith some considerable review and analysis.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
Absolutely, there's a lot of altcoins existed and continued in conducting ICOs. It is hard for us to find out which is the best altcoins to invest nowadays since there are some altcoins are just trolling or even sometimes they run the money raised from the ICO. And yet there are so many ICOs are not listed in coinmartket or any exchanges.
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
the market actually has chances to get back to normal. I am attuned optimistically on this matter. Perhaps people will panic again and the price will go down more, but eventually everything will recover. I don't think that such things as cryptocurrency market are stoppable. The govs would like it to be so, but freedom will win. They can't take it away from us no matter what they do. Our world is just not like that anymore.
Activity: 25
July 19, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
Not really, there's millions of companies. You just pick the ones you like.
Pages:
Jump to: