Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 7. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:04:14 AM
Choose the altcoins that already proved their name when it comes to stability in the crypto market specially for long term holdings. Specially to the altcoins that are in the top of the list like Ethereum and Ripple, they are really good for long term holdings and also they are widely-known in the crypto currency world.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:02:37 AM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?

Many ICO's coming everyday that introduced new coin. Almost thousand of coins traded in this crypto market but if you really want to invest from those coins and choose which one to select then go to coinmarketcap and select the choosen coins and then go to their website and search about that coin. Check how much that coin will be effective. So now if you feel that coin have potential future then invest and hold for profit.
Activity: 77
July 21, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
Now indeed many types of altcoint popping up here you have to be really keen choose it, choose altcoint that if have a good potential to be made in investment, so you can get more results
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:05:07 AM
I will choose bitcoin and eth as an option to invest in cryptocurrency because for me the two coins have market power so very little we lose our coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:02:00 AM
You should first look at some kind of altcoin before you decide to buy them. There are many things that you can consider such as technology, development team, future potential, prices on the coinmarket .... Find out thoroughly before making your decision.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 11:55:24 PM
After success of bitcoin their are many new Altcoin lunch in to the market. Even. Many government wants to lunch their own cryptocurrency. Altcoins are provide better service and advantages then that of bitcoin. Altcoin like Ethereum is most stable then that of bitcoin. For this reason it is the perfect asset for long term investment. Another Altcoin knkeas litecoin is also a profitable Altcoin. In matter of money transaction it is provid batter, secure, and fast transaction. Because of this above advantages of altcoin. Many new Altcoin are released.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
the number of altcoins circulating in the market makes us more choices to have altcoin, we can see their prices in the market before buying them and I think a lot of good altcoins will benefit us
Activity: 48
July 20, 2018, 11:46:39 PM
That is understandable. There are many areas in life and they always have creative ideas to create their own tokens. So many altcoin are born and every coin has its own characteristics. Not only that, the rubbish was born for the purpose of redeeming, scam
Activity: 37
July 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM
In near future, altcoin is valuable will survive. All left will die.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
Very simply  Cheesy. I read and analyze all available information about the coin. After, if the coin I like, I keep watch for a while. After that I decide to buy this coin, if it seems good to me.
If we are talking about top altcoins, I choose only out of sympathy. I think they are all good and will grow in the same proportion with bitcoin. It's a matter of taste in the end.
Activity: 25
July 20, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
The fact that there are so many altcoins I don't see this as a problem. Each altcoin represents a specific project that is aimed at the introduction of blockchain technology in any sphere of activity. And the more of these projects, the better, because the ubiquitous spread of crypto allows people to quickly understand and evaluate its benefits.
Many altcoins mean there will be many opportunities for us to make our transaction more faster. If there is a stuck in this one you could choose another . That's the advantage, but there is also disadvantage that they will make you confuse to choose which is the best one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
The fact that there are so many altcoins I don't see this as a problem. Each altcoin represents a specific project that is aimed at the introduction of blockchain technology in any sphere of activity. And the more of these projects, the better, because the ubiquitous spread of crypto allows people to quickly understand and evaluate its benefits.
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 03:03:31 AM
The huge amount of money in the market of crypto currencies attracted the attention of many project makers. every day the crypto market is on its way to being universal and people want to join. due to these reasons the number of subcoins is increasing.
Activity: 147
July 20, 2018, 02:49:44 AM
Yes, we have too many altcoins in exchanges and they would still increase more. Just make sure you are investing ones with good potentials. They just invest in any shitcoin but make sure you do your research properly before investing. That would help
Many altcoin are born in the market, they have many scams ico, so we can not distinguish what is the potential ico and what is ico scam, so be careful in investing, do not lose clean capital.
Strongly agree, Many altcoins are born on the market, they have a lot of scam  ICO. So many people can not tell which one is a scam and not a scam. so what should we do before investing in it, we should check it first and must remain vigilant with fraud everywhere. so my advice Just makes sure you invest that has good potential.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

too much altcoins makes us who will buy it to be confused and hesitant. many of the altcoins are not really good and weak, most likely almost half of altcoin will die. only ethereum will survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
which you should definitely read the background of the project in whitepapernya. all information is clearly summarized.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 20, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
Well there are many cryptocurrencies that exists today all over the world and all of them are doing really great in the financial markets. But still out of all the alternative cryptocurrencies I personally think that etherium is the best form of cryptocurrency because it's popularity is highest among all the other alternative cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 02:35:35 AM
yes you are right now very much altcoin terpipa therefore you should be able to use the altcoin to be able to find a fortune and can grow the assets you have and do not until you buy wrong atlcoin.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
July 20, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

the chance for a new altcoin was thin enough when compared with altcoin that had a top rank. such as eth, eos, neo and ripples.
I just want to recommend you on the coin if you want to invest long. but still you have to do a lot of plans and strategies to avoid things that harm

some altcoins can be sleeping giants for years and comes to market in a glance,
even they can be much more profitable than bitcoin if you choose them wisely,
about your list, eos and ripple has less chance due to latest problems they had, but eth and neo still have chance, also you can add DGB to the list which seems is waking up in last few weeks  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:48:16 PM
Of course I can not choose the best altcoins among such a large number of coins offered, but still I try to choose the coins that are in the top 30 or just people have already analyzed the coin. The better and more promising the project (even if it is a little-known coin), the more likely that I will choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: