Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many altcoins - page 6. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
If you invest in the projects which really have the potential to scale up the idea, it can give you enormous returns.
Then again, if you invest because, there are rating agencies rating a few ICOs at the top will be a stupid idea to do so in my opinion.Doing your own research in this business pays off.
40% of the portfolio would include bitcoin   10% of my portfolio would be ethereum  50% of my portfolio would be into ICO's
Activity: 118
July 27, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
Yes too many altcoin in the market, and will be hard to know which coin should be hold that will possible to give huge reward, so we should be sharing with others expert who more understanding the technical and fundamental of the project.

Sometimes new projects with active team are those who disappear earlier compared to not so active new projects, yeah there are lots of new altcoins and we cannot really tell how legit they are.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Yes too many altcoin in the market, and will be hard to know which coin should be hold that will possible to give huge reward, so we should be sharing with others expert who more understanding the technical and fundamental of the project.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
It is very much difficult to choose a good coin. As a result, many investors suffer a big loss. I think, one should look at the project team, its purpose, popularity, technology, among others. My suggestion is research yourself before going to buy a coin. You can also join peer-to-peer consultation about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 10:58:36 PM
With the wide array of altcoins available in the crypto market, how do you choose which one to invest on, which one to buy and which of these altcoins worth holding?
To find a good altcoin in my opinion by looking at the ratings in the market. I am more confident of choosing altcoin with top ten rankings.
agree .. now a lot of good Altcoin like ETH, NEO, LTC etc. if you have a lot of capital. immediately enter the Crypto market. you can choose a coin that you think is good. then hold for a long time or you can sell it if the market is normal as before.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:23:17 PM
I analyze the idea of the project, which is assigned to one or another coin, also see how this coin is interesting to society and whether it is discussed somehow.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
There are many Altcoins but few good ones. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
July 24, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
yeah, ICOs are now too many and most of them are just either a scam or garbage project. It seems ICOs are way too much nowadays, it should be controlled and perhaps regulated in order to avoid big loss to our beloved crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 24, 2018, 05:46:55 AM
The more crypto it develops, the amount of altcoin will continue to grow. To be able to get a good coin, we need to do an investigation of the industry background as well as the development of the coin chart itself. Coins that have been able to survive and always do its development with the active, it can be said is safe to invest. Because not all coins can survive in crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
There are too many altcoins are available in market,every day new ICO is generating and ICO's count will increase, some of altcoin and ICO's are scam project and be careful before you choose a good ICO project, in next couple of years there will be above double in current altcoin,some altcoin are very cheap and good project basis and if you buy some cheap altcoin this will be good profit in couple of years.
Activity: 28
July 24, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
for the most part, I will see the cost of the coin in the market, and I will pick the coins that I think have a decent prospect later on. that way I can spare it for quite a while keeping in mind the end goal to get a greater benefit.
Activity: 1344
July 23, 2018, 08:33:03 PM
Too many Altcoin Huh

I think that's normal, because Blockchain is a new system and can revolve the word some day in the future.
and one of Altcoin is just i subject.
looking for what we find in this world is so much, and thats all can we convert based Blockchain.
That is normal, and i think is good to for us.
are you sure if it is normal? the growth of altcoin is so rapid, and of course it has an unfavorable effect on the balance of crypto, especially in its selling value, I hope that someday there will be strict rules in issuing coins. to be more stable.
Activity: 40
July 23, 2018, 08:14:09 PM
I think for theory holding my proposal we hold prominent coin that was have name at numerous market..like eth ltc..their cost will take after rate from bitcoin..and I belive if prico for bitcoin will up..eth ltc will go up too..but how solid you can hold you adjust since peice of bitcoin down.
Activity: 672
July 23, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
Right. There are too many altcoin in the market. Among them are many powerful altcoin such as Ethereum, Ripple, NEO. These are the most chosen altcoin investors. It has the ability to pass bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
July 23, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
 Too many Altcoins and yet there are just few who has a stable value like bitcoin who can't really be gone right now.
I really don't know why people keeps on generating their own coins but when it comes to the market it has a very low value.

I guess its just their way on scamming in a good way in which certain people doesn't sees it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
for now I focus on investing in Ethereum because Ethereum has an excellent potential to keep pumping prices until the end of the year.
Activity: 420
July 23, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
Too many Altcoin Huh

I think that's normal, because Blockchain is a new system and can revolve the word some day in the future.
and one of Altcoin is just i subject.
looking for what we find in this world is so much, and thats all can we convert based Blockchain.
That is normal, and i think is good to for us.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
July 23, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
The number of altcoin is growing faster than ever, but I dont see it as a problem. You dont need them all. You should work only with those, which you have learned nicely. Get info about team and whitepaper and choose some alts to invest or just to use. You don't need to invest to use steem for example. It's good to invest in something that you are using but it's not necessary.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
There are a lot of many altcoins but there are not so many really promising alternative cryptocurrencies at all. I hope there will be more reliable ones like ETH, Eos ot Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
The amount of the altcoins does not matter. Just be sure which of them can give you the better returns if you invest in these tokens. As for me, I have my own favorites that are Gladius, credits, EIDOO, and Ox.
Pages:
Jump to: