Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many Altcoins without value? - page 2. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
Yes there are so many altcoin coming into the cryptocurrency world some are great some are average andany are just not worth it I think there should be an initial coin offering icos regulatory board that give a standard to which a coin can enter an ico
Activity: 111
August 24, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
The common value of alternative cryptocurrencies is decreasing faster and faster and I suppose that we have to kill a large part of them to make cryptomarket more clear.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Yes, there are too many altcoins of little or no values in the crypto market these days. These altcoins are always found most especially in airdrops and in some bounties. Some ico projects are not fake. I think the way out of this is to go through any bounty whitepaper before go into it.

There are many people who are looking at the dark side, why they just focus on coins with value and will have better value in the future?
People are people they just want to have they own life to be better and will ruin anyone else for the sake of themselve.
TRY TO LOOK to CRYPTO COINS AND TOKEN who have value and not those who are left nothing, we dont know that might one of that no value token will have more than a thousand bucks in years.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
This is mainly related to bounty tokens, among them there are many such that either do not get on the exchanges or worth nearly nothing.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:36:51 AM
Yes, there are too many altcoins of little or no values in the crypto market these days. These altcoins are always found most especially in airdrops and in some bounties. Some ico projects are not fake. I think the way out of this is to go through any bounty whitepaper before go into it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
we don't have to choose the altcoin that doesn't give any value and we can find these coin by making research about each coin in the market. I am sure that there will be many other potential altcoins that we can select and we can make a profit from the coin. but yes, I think it will be difficult to find which coin that will profitable and which is not profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
many new altcoins who often sprung up. Surely this that makes a lot of competition in altcoin. for those who cannot survive will certainly have no value or even lose their value. the good will be able to dominate the market conditions. indeed every new altcoin instead of a guarantee will be able to achieve good results.
Activity: 596
August 19, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. All the same, there will be projects that will then be useless. We can only carefully analyze and invest only in what is really interesting and can be useful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
Actually, there are many altcoins not worth, this has a small impact on the market at the present time. So I hope 2019 will have a purge of the altcoins and only the potential altcoins will exist. If so, the market in 2019 will be very potential. Hopefully, the non-potential altcoins will be deindexed off the market.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2018, 07:09:37 PM
Not really, altcoins have their own values and I believe that. Even though the price of altcoins is very far compared to bitcoin, but with its current value I really appreciate it.
Each coin has got its own value as mentioned above, but when there is a market blow these altcoins suffer big தான் the top listed altcoins. Users who were good enough with trading make use of it holding large volume, because these assets used to pump in a large scale at times.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

It is true that many coins are on the market with different value. Our task as investors is to find
the most valuable ones . Some projects fail because lack of working product or team experience
or they simply run out of funds and many other reasons.
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 03:46:42 PM
Most coins don't have any value long-term since only a few will get mass adoption.

It doesn't mean there's no value in the creation of such high numbers of alt coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 19, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
Not really, altcoins have their own values and I believe that. Even though the price of altcoins is very far compared to bitcoin, but with its current value I really appreciate it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 19, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
The ICO market is a free and open market which has no barrier of entry for new projects and platforms. In  a case like this, there are always going to be projects which will try to take advantage of the system by providing low quality platforms and services at the Expense of their investors.
When this happens on a large scale like it currently does in the crypto world, there are going to be a lot of duds and bad projects floating bad cryptocurrencies.
This in turn leads to thousands of shitcoins which value are worthless.
Activity: 111
August 19, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
And there is not problem of them. They make other altcoins stronger and investors and just other members of the cryptomarket have a great amount of coices for investing.
Activity: 232
Merit: 36
ZERO
August 19, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
yes there are too many ICOs and too many coins made that don't have significant value. They all try to emulate what bitcoin has achieved but bitcoin has taken the time to get the current position and market dominance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 11:39:07 PM
The cryptographic market is free, non-governmental so the researcher marketed an Altcoin will not have a management, testing so quality will decide the value of the Altcoin ... On the other hand Many shadows will break down and the Altcoins lose value as often happens.
Activity: 357
August 18, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
Yes currently we have a lot or too many altcoin at the present time at the same ICO is also too many and some of altcoins doesnt have any value and i think the reason for that sometimes those altcoin doesnt having a value is because they are too delayed about the exchange dates or their project is still on presale stage and the ICO is still on TBD and for some other reason some projects need some funding thats why there are altcoins that take too long or taking a lot of time before having its own value and sometimes those altcoins without value are clones or just coming from some airdrops but in my situation im keeping those altcoin because i dont know what will happen if sooner or later maybe those altcoin will have a value in an instant and even smallest profit i will still accept it.
Activity: 99
August 18, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
To be frank, i think that a lot of high-priced coins are also worthless. I can't figure out why they have such high value. Just as there are a lot of new coins born every day, but most of them are for the sake of money.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
Its countless of these projects that became failure in the process of ICO up to the developement of the product.. If not failure ..there just purely scams..project were made to fool and take peoples money during ICO.. So even the project coin completed the ICO ..they just run away peoples money.. Its so important to make a constant monitoring, research on the coin before putting your hard earn savings to nothing... Ive heard there are projects who just conducted airdrops or bounties just to collect peoples personal infomation...its a dangerous fraud scheme using crypto as a cover up ...
Pages:
Jump to: