Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many Altcoins without value? - page 3. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
August 18, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
Of all the altcoins existed only ten percent are considered successful and still doing good until now, while others are proven as a scam or vanished after gathering funds to investors. Most of them doesnt have any value. But i dont think we can erase them from the list because they are already existed.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
Many ICOs getting created day by day. But a lot of coins have been without any value. Please invest carefully and read papers!
There are many projects with whitepaper is written particularly, but it's scams. I think a person who is really serious to invest, he will collect information about the team, project or anything revelant as much as posible.
Activity: 43
August 18, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
Yea that is valid. There are far too numerous altcoins out in the market now that have no esteem. The greater part of the altcoins that we have now are simply coins that are made by insatiability individuals who are simply searching for an approach to profit from digital forms of money. That is the motivation behind why a ton of altcoins will wind up ceasing to exist two or quite a while from now in any case. Only a couple will be cleared out.
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 08:28:05 PM
I think most people wanted to be part of the cryptocurrency boom experienced in the last years, which only led to the the market being overcrowded by cryptos without any real use, they are created just for profits in the market.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
I have equally been surprised by the proliferation of half baked projects, mostly those who have absolutely no value and often times out there to swindle the gullible. A lot of projects have sprung up in the last couple of months taking advantage of the unregulated crypto space to defraud innocent investors. The sad part is, most of these projects have nothing to offer, I mean no value whatsoever. It is a worrying trend.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 16, 2018, 06:25:59 PM
This is the reason why a reputation of the who are the people behind that coin is very important, this is a guarantee that the people that are going to work on the platform are people who are experts in their field and can make the roadmap attainable, they have a good marketing strategy and had a good communications to the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:16:53 PM
It is normal, crypto has no real use and that is why it has no value. After cryptocurrencies will be more accepted and used we can talk about real value.
Yes in the future may crypto currency Will be more accepted but not all altcoin have potential to increase it's value, most of altcoin can't survive and just a few altcoin Will survive and have a good value in the future. Need good team and work hard to make a good altcoin.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 05:56:14 PM
Yes many new coins are scammers and initially lose in price.many older coins are also depreciated. but people do not work with such coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
Honestly you have a very good point here. The coins are without value and the quantity one even receives is not encouraging. it makes the whole thing even more useless that lest say the coin will be in the market the next day or more, you will see coins amounting to just one US Dollar. it is like some people are just copying what others are doing and go ahead to do it without consulting the original owner and because of this such coin becomes uselss, because of this the no tangible direction.
Activity: 32
August 16, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Yea that is valid. There are much too numerous altcoins out in the market now that have no esteem. The majority of the altcoins that we have now are simply coins that are made by ravenousness individuals who are simply searching for an approach to profit from cryptographic forms of money. That is the motivation behind why a considerable measure of altcoins will wind up vanishing quite a while from now at any rate. Only a couple will be cleared out.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Some of thus altcoins before is a good projects at first but in the long run due to lack of development and support from the crowd then its decreasing its value or totally gone, or maybe the team has a plan to leave the project because they already have the funds. I think blockchain developer has to do something to clean up thus zero value altcoins.
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
It's getting really out of hand most of them are just white elephant projects or outright clone or imitation of existing projects then there are those which are scams
One has to do proper research before thinking of investing or getting associated with them
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
there where too many alts 5 years ago, now its just gone full retard  Shocked
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
And what is the problem? The volume reflects the interest of people to a particular asset, as well as its liquidity.
Activity: 40
August 12, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
Red Lanterns is an extraordinary undertaking the objective of which is ascending of sexual proficiency and creating of sex instruction. The benefit of Red Lanterns venture comprises in the way that we have a prepared to-utilize item - RL portable application. We not just give an open door for Users to get counsel from Experts yet additionally offer occupation for experts.
Activity: 189
August 09, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Maybe it doesn't attract an investor to buy the altcoins. I agree, I think now too many trash coins or coins without market.
Activity: 233
August 09, 2018, 08:02:38 AM
Yes, unfortunately it is true. But we also have enough strong alternative cryptocurrencies which could save the situation and continue cryptomarket's increasing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:31:59 AM
We will never know when a coin that initially has no value will start could be or have a high price. Indeed initially look like junk coins but somehow could evolve or not necessarily is also difficult. This indeed provides enough confusion, but at least the existence of many altcoins that there are also adding to the bustling markets and it was pretty good for the trade.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 05:25:12 AM
in my opinion, coin without value is made without careful consideration of dev and team, they only try their luck by making the coin, if it is successful and skyrocketed then they will make a big profit
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
I call it token or coin ash where they are made but do not have good sales value, in my wallet there are some tokens or coins from the airdrop and this is  waste time
Pages:
Jump to: