Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many Altcoins without value? - page 4. (Read 1239 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 05:05:27 AM
Yes, they are results of scammes ICO.
Your task is identifying good coin to invest in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Of course, there are worthy altcoins, such as Ethereum, EOS or Cardano, which provided solutions for business, allowing it to automate and make it standalone. But innovative technologies that expand the capabilities of the block, are not always used for these purposes and, by and large, are overrated.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Sometimes the dev teams just abandoned their project right after they successfully collecting funds, do not care about the roadmap, programs, listing and many more.. When those things happens, what can you expect from their coins?? When the projects dead, soon their coins will also follows
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
August 08, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
As long as a coin or token has a value e.g. as a utility token on a platform it will also always have a certain value as long as the platform itself performs (likely a positive correlation). As soon as the market cap of crypto rises again, we'll see an increase in demand.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
There are definitely too many projects without any real purpose and real value. Myself, I look for the long-term vision, value and viability, especially in the financial blockchain area that has huge potential to transform global finance. In this area, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
"
I also believe that many altcoins have depreciated and are not trading, and their teams have run away throwing their projects. and I think that such altcoins should leave the market as unpromising.
Many good assets are not popular on a particular stock exchange, but this does not mean that they should be disposed of, it only suggests that there sits a completely different audience."
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:45:27 PM
With new altcoins popping up everyday, it only makes sense that the large majority of htem have no value or real world usage.  There are only a few which serve a purpose, and those are the ones who we've been seeing climb to the top of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 39
August 06, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
Perhaps this can happen because a lot of unrealistic projects have happened here. Not to mention a lot of undeveloped projects because of its usefulness in the community and let it die. It is really bad to understand how this affects the entire crypto community and this can cause a loss of confidence on the part of investors.
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
You're right. For My opinion most of them just trying to get some funds but they can't continue they project. Maybe because they're scammer most of them atm.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
August 06, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
It is normal, crypto has no real use and that is why it has no value. After cryptocurrencies will be more accepted and used we can talk about real value.

I agree with you. The value of crypto is backed up by us, the users and if the coin delivers no product then it just becomes useless and that seems to account for a large proportion of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
This is a problem that is a reality with cryptocurrencies right now because I was using the crypto price tracking not to check the value of crypto assets over the past month and only a few are able to have a positive value change. The rest are below ICO price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
It is normal, crypto has no real use and that is why it has no value. After cryptocurrencies will be more accepted and used we can talk about real value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Today a new altcoins weakly attract investors, because of the delicious offers from the giants of this market. Wait a bit and even on the most rotten asset you will see unprecedented volumes.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
Digital currencies consistently consist of new subcoins. the market is already experiencing a bear season and investors are not investing. these negative situations make subcoins worthless.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 11:21:25 AM
There are definitely too many options at the moment, and most of them don't even offer that much of an innovative idea, making the projects that are really promising get buried on them, at the same time, making it difficult for legit investors to spend their money on them to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 11:18:55 AM
Yap, because creating token/coin is simple developer without idea just copy previous code on their own coin/token, they hope to get easy money from this thing, the result is the coin/token become value-less
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
August 06, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
I agree with the fact there are way too many shill coins.  Hard to pour through all the data to make proper choices.  I assume this is how it is in the beginning of most technological advances.  This will all eventually shake out to only the best coins.  

It seems like the new coins come in batches--I think when someone comes out with an authentically good idea, they are copycatted by about 10-100 other coins. Sometimes it is more or less specific things. For example, we've gone through a number of "fads": masternode coins, PoS coins, privacy coins, high ROI coins, tiered masternodes. And then there's the "gotta have it" features, like governance, a DEX... or one of the more recent ones, a masternode hosting service.

Quote from: rillater
I have seen that many currencies are created based on an idea, that they intend to be used for something, even though at present they are useless, they are based on the hope of being used. I hallucinate seeing how some collect millions in the ICOs only promising that they will be adopted en masse, only selling an idea that has not yet been started or developed.

I completely agree. I've seen a number of whitepapers touting unachievable goals / milestones. Often they use a bunch of catchphrases to make their ideas seem believable, like "smart algorithms", "AI", and "Deep Learning", without explaining how these technologies actually solve the problem they are addressing. For example, there is a token called Swachhcoin that is claiming that they will solve the world's trash problem. I addressed some of the issues with Swachhcoin in more detail in this post for those of you who are interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42745476
Activity: 148
August 06, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market that are scams. They don’t have good technology. They just want to get more money from this market. So we must invest carefully when investing in cryptocurrencies, when you know enough about them. Time, then you can invest in them to prevent losing your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Daily there are many ICO`s many coins are appearing.I think only those coins can survive which are developed on a proper road maps,clear vision,good quality technology,deliver product in long term,grabbing investors attention,full of well defined purpose,funds management,continuous dedicated work team behind them to sustain in market.The purpose of writing all of above is to highlight only those coins which are based on above mentioned some features rest coins which deliver nothing or hyped would automatically die.A well growing would always possesses these characteristics.Now you can decide fairly by yourself.Some coins may be having less value but they will exist for a long term some coins would be hyped so much that they may have some value but they could not sustain for a long time.

Yeah it's better to understand the real situation here in crypto world as you said the above mentioned a well grown token not raised by its hype will sustain in the market, if want to be a part of the success of this coin we must be observance and thoroughly examined its real characteristics.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 06, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Maybe it's just my perception, but in these times when new coins appear every day, it seems to me that most of them lack value.

I have seen that many currencies are created based on an idea, that they intend to be used for something, even though at present they are useless, they are based on the hope of being used. I hallucinate seeing how some collect millions in the ICOs only promising that they will be adopted en masse, only selling an idea that has not yet been started or developed.

I wonder what chance of success has a currency that is defined as "the new currency that will replace Bitcoin" or any other great concept if only based on a theoretical idea.

Do you have to create the currency first and then wait for a community to be created that uses it?
Would not it be better to have a community first than willing to give the currency a real use before creating it?

I believe that for the creation of a new currency to make sense, it has to respond to a real need for the exchange of goods and services, if we only buy a coin with the hope of selling it more expensive, if there is not a community that supports it, We will be betting on a pyramid system, and we all know how those systems end.

That is just my opinion. I do not know what others will think.

The true essence of coins to be created is the intention,the service this can offer,originality and not copycat

Many newly created coins because there are too many scammers too that has doing this for just to victimized and then gone with the investors money.

Thisis how they play,and must be stopped
Pages:
Jump to: