Pages:
Author

Topic: too many ICO already - page 3. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:21:57 PM
As you said theres too many ICOs all you need to do is to pick the right one,you can do serious research before joining theres a lot of promising ICOs but most of them fail at the end so be aware its a risk.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 25, 2017, 12:08:53 PM
it's true ico today is very much, If you want to invest in ico, you should be careful, because ico has a lot of potential for fraud. before starting ico, you should read the white paper, and ann them first. if I may suggest, you should choose spectiv and gizer. I think this is very promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 11:33:02 AM
any good ICO to recommand

There are a lot of really interesting projects, but to say what kind of shot is difficult enough and even more so, that it is advisable to invest, all the same, it is also necessary to select according to one's interests, as it seems to me
Activity: 97
November 25, 2017, 11:19:14 AM
I recommend BANKEX.
You can see that this project was invested by Microsoft AZURE, which proves that the developer is very powerful and I believe this project can be successful. You can go to BANKEX thread look at the ICO project introduction and everyone's comments.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 10:54:39 AM
I carefully research , i can recommened

Ins eco system - lot of giants are partner with this , have a great potential

Wabi- singpore ico to china matket. So this also interesting

These ico ok, please do your own research.. Its your money not mine

hi there

i agree with you, INS has potential , the way and  structure of the the Administration and web sit show us the
commitment of the INS staff.

more over tay are backed by very good FMGC  and retail groups.

Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come
November 25, 2017, 08:38:38 AM
Yes, there’s too many ICO are emerging every day and it’s difficult to determine whether it’s a good project to participate.
So probably, we need to do some extra research and check every part of the campaign.
Recently, some ICO’s are reported a scam project so we should aware and be careful in participating in ICO’s.  Try to check out Ditcoin, I heard that DTC has its own blockchain. You should visit their website if you want.
Activity: 407
November 25, 2017, 08:06:16 AM
it is true that new ICO keeps emerging every day and makes investors confused to make investments. but for now I have not found my best ICO to invest...
Activity: 92
November 25, 2017, 07:59:05 AM
INS is the one you are looking for. Just come and feel Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 07:20:00 AM
I do believe that only 10% of them can be trusted. It will be unfair to recommend any of these projects to you — you should make your own research yourself. Check the team and the product, look and the hype.
You can try Gladius - this is my choice!
Activity: 2
November 24, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
hi  there

i think INS cripto currency has a good future
it will go a long way.

thanks
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 24, 2017, 11:09:03 AM
I can not believe that nobody likes our project.
We are a real team with a real product which already works on financial markets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 10:59:33 AM
There will be more. However, there is promising ICO company, and there are simple crooks. But I like many ideas!
Activity: 363
November 24, 2017, 10:49:26 AM
The best thing you can do is do a research by yourself, read the platform and whitepaper, and check the credibilty of developers and members of the team. It's very important to know the cause of the project inorder to predict the direction of the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2017, 10:48:00 AM
i never recommend some ico to someone. because i dont know it will be good project, ordinary, or scam.
but i will look form their whitepaper, content of whitepaper. every team that they bring, road map, even pre-sale crowd-sale i'll look it reach target or not.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2017, 10:37:15 AM
The Best ICO in this last year I Recommend You :

1. Latium
2. INS ECO System
3. Crypterium
4. TokenPay

I Hope Its Help

i think so.
i like Crypterium and TokenPay
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 24, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

I recommend Gladius and VLB Token for the current ICO now. Both project still on pre-sale and Gladius already receive $5.5million from the private sale. VLB token still live pre-sale. Both project are good, you can go to their ANN thread. I already read the whitepaper for both project and it's really good. I'm sure this 2 project will success and reach hardcap on ico.

I saw Gladius, but I'll check the other VLB one. I also liked INS Ecosystem project. They can really be the game changer of the ICO sector after their token sale event. Let's see what's gonna happen.

ICOs are not damaging the ecosystem, they help it to get better.

VLB project is meant to create vehicles related services dude. You can invest on it and can expect the good returns after the coins has been launced for the investors. Lets simply wait and watch whether the profit will be in your hand.
I am part zigger dude. Even this tokens are sales more in this month other than all token sale. I am really looking forward for zigger to achieve the trade sales than the expected amount by the team.
Activity: 280
November 24, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

I recommend Gladius and VLB Token for the current ICO now. Both project still on pre-sale and Gladius already receive $5.5million from the private sale. VLB token still live pre-sale. Both project are good, you can go to their ANN thread. I already read the whitepaper for both project and it's really good. I'm sure this 2 project will success and reach hardcap on ico.

I saw Gladius, but I'll check the other VLB one. I also liked INS Ecosystem project. They can really be the game changer of the ICO sector after their token sale event. Let's see what's gonna happen.

ICOs are not damaging the ecosystem, they help it to get better.
Activity: 42
November 24, 2017, 10:20:37 AM
+1 for INS it looks really promising you should consider looking into it.

I can confirm on this. INS is a good project!

It's so good to see authentic, unbiased support for these projects!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
November 24, 2017, 07:01:35 AM

Activity: 560
November 24, 2017, 06:59:20 AM
Yes, there is a lot of ICOs right now but not all are promising.
Pages:
Jump to: