Pages:
Author

Topic: too many ICO already - page 4. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
November 24, 2017, 06:59:03 AM
The Best ICO in this last year I Recommend You :

1. Latium
2. INS ECO System
3. Crypterium
4. TokenPay

I Hope Its Help
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 06:58:19 AM
any good ICO to recommand

I dont have a good ICO that I would suggest you to invest in. Imho I am not playing ICOs, because a lot of scammers are arround and the most times you can grab the coin cheaper on an exchanger, because of all the nervous coin flippers.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 06:57:45 AM
It is a free market so anybody is free to launch their ICO. When you say that there are too many ICOs, what will you say in 3 years time? We need diversity in the market. We cannot limit the number of startups in the market.

That being said, you need to do enough research and invest in one that you see that it has a future. Otherwise, you might be one among the many who will fall for the many scams in the market.

Our ICO is running. Check out www.dowico.com for more details.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 06:52:22 AM
+1 for INS it looks really promising you should consider looking into it.

I can confirm on this. INS is a good project!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

I would advise you to pay attention to Mira https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mira-cryptocurrencies-have-never-been-so-easy-2367768. Pre-ICO is coming on November 27-29, they will sell Mira tokens with a discount up to 40%, and thats good. Project offers a solution for storing and sending different types of cryptocurrencies off-chain. I think it has a future.
Activity: 37
November 23, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

Many will reply you with the ICO they have in their signature and that does not guarantee the ICO will indeed be good thereafter. One of the ways to make a good choice is by going through the white paper critically and be ready to take risk based on what you have seen in the white paper. This does not still certify you have chosen rightly. Just know that the main thing is to be convinced from what you gather in the white paper and be decide whether to take the rish by investing in it or not. Use your discretion!
Activity: 225
November 23, 2017, 12:34:08 PM
Every ICOs is good as long you choose the right one some of it maybe just gonna dump when token distributed and another have its own way to the moon

So in other words, not every ICO is good?

Had every ICO being good that everybody would just invest in ICO get the coins at very reasonable rates and sale it out when it reaches good value and make tremendous profits very time an ICO launches.  Majorly ICO are just to make quick money who launches it for themselves.

Some ICO are seen as a threat to the cryptocurrency system, but they're not I think. They do some good jobs to improve this system and they're acting like the base-projects of the cryptocurrency. We need ICOs really.
Activity: 630
cogwise.io
November 23, 2017, 12:32:38 PM
hopefully with a lot of his ico appear, the ico also have quality and invite a lot of investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
November 23, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
Every ICOs is good as long you choose the right one some of it maybe just gonna dump when token distributed and another have its own way to the moon

Had every ICO being good that everybody would just invest in ICO get the coins at very reasonable rates and sale it out when it reaches good value and make tremendous profits very time an ICO launches.  Majorly ICO are just to make quick money who launches it for themselves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 23, 2017, 12:17:37 PM
Too many ICOs you say?  This can be bad for investors who put all their eggs in one basket but is good for the coin industry as a whole.

We need diversity and competition and a somewhat free market so that profit motivated coin tech evolution can occur.  Its not the only force driving evolution but profit motivation has been a strong force.

The weak will die (and their investors will lose out) while the strong will evolve and adapt and their investor will win.

This is why it is essential to not only diversify but really find those not overvalued coins with a future and hope for the best.

Note this is exactly how it is in startup culture.  Some would argue there are too many startups.  But without them we would not have the Googles of the world.
Activity: 42
November 23, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

Activity: 1
November 23, 2017, 12:14:46 PM
I recommend https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=kjlbww

Backed by Roger ver and the most powerful bank in germany.
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 23, 2017, 12:12:03 PM
Most of the ICO's are scams or they project is already implemented by others.
However, I invested in a few, bitclave for example, which I find interesting.

Take care when you put your money into something and don't invest more than you afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 23, 2017, 12:07:14 PM
Yes there is too many icos but alot of them are successful and one of the successful icos right now is the INS which has great partners and alot of raised funds, their bounty will end on the 25th of December and would probably give the bounty on the 1st or 2nd week of january which means that their campaign is sure and successful and that is one of the examples of a successful ico
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 23, 2017, 11:29:12 AM
I recommend Aion network and Cybermiles. Really very interesting projects these both are and both have successful pre-sales recently.

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 23, 2017, 11:13:12 AM
Agreed! ICO's are already crowded which will give you a hard time to pick the right one. Nowadays, majority of them will turn out fake or just good in the beginning then nothing in the end. Still, people resort to this kind of investment, why? Even though it is high risk, the rewards are really high, that might turn your $10 into $1000 in just a matter of days, weeks or just a month.

To choose a good / right ICO, know the people or team that created it, study the nature of its business and find out if the team's expertise and capability suitable to the project motives.

Whitepaper is the most important thing within an ICO. It serves as a sales pitch to investors, which should be written uniquely, detailed and specific, and substantial to prove why people (you) should trust your investment/money on their project (ICO).

Know the concept, does it have a motive? Is this a unique platform or technology that will be the answer to existing problems within the crypto world? Will this be innovative or just like the previous ICO's that failed in the end? If the answer to all those questions have given you a positive feedback then chances that the ICO will succeed in the future.
Activity: 56
November 23, 2017, 10:28:21 AM
INS ecosystem is pretty good project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 23, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
I agree with you there are too many ICO right now, it is very difficult to see which one is good which one is not...

We need to do more research and be more careful but the good thing is there are more jobs for bounty hunters haha  Cheesy
Activity: 490
November 23, 2017, 10:27:06 AM
Ccore platform is my favorite ICO. It allows people to spend them on various fiat based online services and stores without losing value on the exchange. Really important and nice concept. It is good for both merchant and customer. Solid, skilled dev team work hard for the success of the coin. I am really happy to find this coin in early stages. Hope it will go to the moon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 23, 2017, 10:25:09 AM
Of course, I need to suggest our ICO that will open tomorrow 24 November.
I can only say that for sure is not a scam.
Since 2013 our team is working on the creation of the most advanced and reliable technology for forecasts on securities.
Our machine learning based platform has a track record of successfull predictions on financial stocks markets.
Since August 2017 we decided to adapt our AI algoritms to the analyses of the crypto currencies world.
This way we developed the first Robo Advisor offering daily forecasts and stats on crypto currencies and tokens.
We decide to open this ICO because we want  to improve our performance on the crypto predictions and to make use of the blockchain to secure these forecasts in order to be fair and unchangeable.

In order to evaluate on your own please take a look at https://roboadvisorcoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: