Pages:
Author

Topic: too many ICO already - page 5. (Read 1303 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
any good ICO to recommand
Just choose you own ico because it is better to if you are able to know so that you are experience your self.
Just read first before you go. And for you to learn everything and to prevent scams.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 10:03:19 AM
There are many Ico coin at that time!  I dont know coin desert to invesst
Activity: 48
November 23, 2017, 09:56:03 AM
yes it is. there is too much ico already that makes market bigger with unknown coin. there should be a site where it put all th coin based on what kind project the coin is. coinmarketcap seems good web for it but maybe need some improvment

ucoincash.co/ref/nygreek
Activity: 25
November 23, 2017, 09:50:01 AM
You really need to do your own research.
Everybody will just sell you the icos they promote.
It is really hard to tell, but the more information's you get on a project, the more you can decide if the risk is acceptable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

Crowdholding has a potential, great concept.
Already has closed their Pre-ICO and now running an ICO.
Its a co-creation platform, running since March and people are already earning crypto.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

You can invest now in their ICO - 1ETH = 1000YUP
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 09:34:31 AM
I suggest you to participate in the crypterium, to join with a lot of people that alreayd invested in there. many people said that the crypterium another promising ico in this month you can try to follow the project through join in the telegram group.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 23, 2017, 08:59:19 AM
yes it is. there is too much ico already that makes market bigger with unknown coin. there should be a site where it put all th coin based on what kind project the coin is. coinmarketcap seems good web for it but maybe need some improvment

Lising ICO on coinmarketcap would be difficult as there is no defined market cap yet. E.g. the circulating supply is 0 during ICO sale
I prefer to do an analysis on every existing ICO. Because then I can confirm that ICO will have a chance to succeed or not. This is quite difficult and time consuming I have, but by doing so I can get a satisfactory result. doing the analysis is like creating a strategy, and that strategy will determine the future that we will achieve. That's like the determination of ICO because when we choose ICO wrong it will affect the future we have.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 23, 2017, 08:51:35 AM
I've recently joined a Bounty program for the ICO trade.io. trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
If you would like to participate in this Bounty, follow the link below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663
or sign up easily here
https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
November 23, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

Lising ICO on coinmarketcap would be difficult as there is no defined market cap yet. E.g. the circulating supply is 0 during ICO sale
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 23, 2017, 01:55:07 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
November 23, 2017, 01:47:49 AM
There are numerous ICOs coming out daily, if you're looking to invest in any make sure to read their reviews before making a decision:
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/
Activity: 129
November 23, 2017, 01:28:47 AM
Now ico projects are getting more and more. Has been similar to the traditional way of financing, if you want to identify ico project is good or bad, you can look at the following points, the first is ico project itself is doing, is it valuable; the second is the project developers and leaders Is it worth our investment?
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 23, 2017, 01:26:40 AM
You should be very careful when investing on ICOs. Most of them are pure scam and many of them end up failing. Most of the ICOs won't even have a working demo/prototype/platform to offer. They just scam away your money. Better do some deep research before investing on those ICOs.
Activity: 98
November 23, 2017, 01:24:13 AM
ETH is one of the most famous and popular ICO because it is considered to be the most stable. I probably can only advise him. But many new small ICOs which will probably survive in the future and will take a strong position on the market appear every day. If you have good intuition, you can try to invest in one of these small ICOs.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2017, 01:23:57 AM
The million $ question,
Which one will be the next big success story?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 23, 2017, 01:22:27 AM

There are too many ICOs today. Many of these are going to end up as garbage. Choose wisely. I can recommend to you an ICO that has already proven its worth even before the ICO has ended. GUTS is going to change the face of the ticketing industry. The fraudulent companies have to be removed from the face of such industry. GUTS had already sold tickets to customers. They had also resold tickets with exactly the same price with the original sale.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 01:21:59 AM
I don't think invest in an ICO on ICO sale is a good idea.

Better wait for it to reach some exchanges and buy it.

Some ICO lose about -50% of ICO price when it get listed on an exchange.

And ICO are full of scam. There is nothing, but words. fancy words.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
November 23, 2017, 01:18:56 AM
Yes too many ICO now, ahundreed of ICO in amonth. Cryptocurrency market too crowded, and some ICO bad quality product and not all ICO promising profit so will be very important to make analysis two time before decide to invest in it. Most important to choose good project is know detail about their team founder, make sure they have already working product and professional in the field. One of the potential ICO, I think CyberMiles, INS, Bitclave and Bankex.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
November 23, 2017, 01:18:44 AM
BelugaPay is good choice recommend, The First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. as we know that many merchants still need the Point of Sale System platform to simplify their transactions and Beluga Pay developed a whitelabel payments app for Pioneer.
:wq
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 49
November 23, 2017, 01:16:14 AM
Stay away from ICO's, unless of course you are willing to lose all your investment. Thats the mentality you need to have, as most of them don't ever come to fruition.
Pages:
Jump to: