Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 of Cryptocoins which will last at least 5 years - page 2. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I wondered which 10 cryptocoins are worth investing for the next 5 years?
if you plan to keep the coins for 5 years then I would advise you ETH/litecoin/NEO in my opinion, these are the most promising coins that can bring a very good profit in the coming years. I also stock up on these coins and hope for them
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Definitely these are those who will capture the market of Virtual reality, Biotechnology, Robotics, the platform of interaction of the cryptomir and FIATA, IgroMir (universe of games) and artificial intelligence, genetic engineering,and renewable energy sources and the future for these technologies,and those companies that will catch up and take a niche in this industry will grow and dominate for 5 and 10 years!
Activity: 156
Actually its difficult to say what will be happend in next 5 years.. 5 years its a very long term.. There are many coins are in coinmarket cap.. In my opinion Top 10 coins will be -

Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Dash, Xmr, Waves, Ethereum Classic , Nano and Stratis.. These coins has very good future.. You may choose these coins if you want to invest here..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, did anyone participate in the Kodak ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Here is what I think is worth investing:

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. WAVES
5. Ripple
6. NEO
7. SiaCoin
8. IDXM
9. Icon
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
In my opinion, the best investment in the crypto currency will be the investment in the crypto coin NEO. The price has already grown, but I think that there will be more in 5 years. 2000-3000 dollars.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
ripple,electroneum,rai blocks,universa are going to rock the crypto world.
Activity: 77
I would say that will survive the most are: BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC. I think it's hard to predict 5 years in the youth market, exchanging coins like Binance and KuCoin, because it will last as long as there is trade and volume....
Activity: 77
I would say that will survive the most are: BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC. I think it's hard to predict 5 years in the youth market, exchanging coins like Binance and KuCoin, because it will last as long as there is trade and volume....
Activity: 64
I think if you consider the next 5 years investment period, I will buy Bitcoin, Eter and keep these coins, because the price in the next years can grow well.
Activity: 182
This is my opinion
BTC, ETH, ETC, Waves, LTC, STR, XMR, NEM, NEO, XRP or NXT
Once again thats my opinion. But if I have a lot of money and I'll invest on BTC and ETH more than the other. Both of them more potential than the other.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
My top10:

1. ETHEREUM
2. BITCOIN
3. OAX
4. RIPPLE
5. NEO
6. LITECOIN
7. ZCASH
8. WAVES
9. MONERO
10. IOTA

and TON (GRAM)  Wink

But it's only a my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
My list for 5 years is much more than 10, but : strat, waves, eos, neo, omg, bancor, ethereum, ethereum classic,dash, cardano,ada.
Activity: 364
I think that you need to invest in Bitcoin, because I'm sure that its price will surprise us very much in 5 years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
My top 5:
btc
eth
ton (telegram coin)
nas
iota|zcash|POLY

Although in 5 years everything can change dramatically...
Activity: 112
1) XRP
2) IOTA
3) Stellar
4) Ethereum
5) Litecoin
6) Dash
7) Golem
Activity: 63
1: ETH (Next big thing)
2: NEO
3: ADA
4: XRP
5: ONION (TOR is the proof)
6: LTC
7: TRX
8: $PAC (the new team and their discord is really active)
9: OUI (next up-coming ICO, still to come)
10: XVG

it is just a list there are still really good coins which will even last more than 5 years or no estimated date of existence.

I have similar choice with this one. But I prefer putting in top 5 is Litecoin. Not just it's fast it will definitely keep up in the next five years. Also, ONION is a good coin too! It's just less than 9 months old and check it's current price... Those great coin has a bright future.
Activity: 5
my top 5

1: ETHEREUM
2: BITCOIN
3: EOS
4: LITECOIN
5: ONION

Bought EOS at 50c, first alt that I owned

Activity: 101

"Sillygirl"...

5 years in cryptosphere is like 500 years in real world.

5 months yes, maybe a year, but 5 years???

Those are my thoughts exactly, think about it for a minute.
BTC was already at 20k not that long ago and look where it is now.
Be extremely careful, and do your homework.

Activity: 266
In my view NEO and TRON and IOTA all these 3 coins will run for 2 years to make all holders to millionaires
Pages:
Jump to: