Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 10 of Cryptocoins which will last at least 5 years - page 4. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
My list:

5. NANO (XRB) - 0 fee, 0 inflation, instant transactions, ulimited scalability.
4. Bitcoin?! - Will be around for a long time.
3. OmiseGo (OMG) Hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise, connecting mainstream payments and more. Both founders of Ethereum Vitalik and Woods are direct consultants on OMG.
2. NEO (NEO) - NEO is hailed as China’s Ethereum. What this means is that it offers smart contracts and it's very popular in China.
1. Ethereum (ETH) - Most projects nowadays are built on top of Ethereum, which makes it the best long-term potential cryptocurrencies.
i think :
1.ADA
2.XRP
3.XLM
4.NEO
5.ETH
6.BTC
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My list:

5. NANO (XRB) - 0 fee, 0 inflation, instant transactions, ulimited scalability.
4. Bitcoin?! - Will be around for a long time.
3. OmiseGo (OMG) Hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise, connecting mainstream payments and more. Both founders of Ethereum Vitalik and Woods are direct consultants on OMG.
2. NEO (NEO) - NEO is hailed as China’s Ethereum. What this means is that it offers smart contracts and it's very popular in China.
1. Ethereum (ETH) - Most projects nowadays are built on top of Ethereum, which makes it the best long-term potential cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If you consider the investment period of the next 5 years, I would buy Bitcoin, Ether and keep these coins, because the price for them in the coming years can grow very much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I wondered which 10 cryptocoins are worth investing for the next 5 years?

I think you need invest to Spectrecoin (XSPEC) you can find more info about this coin on google or reddit. It is very promising privacy and anonymous coin. They can bee #1 privacy coin
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I wondered which 10 cryptocoins are worth investing for the next 5 years?
Pages:
Jump to: