Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 116. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
1.Ethereum
Ethereum had 40* growth rate over last 2 years.It is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts:application that runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime,censorship,fraud or any third party interface.Ethereum have incresed a lot in recent mont and i am sure that its value will keep increasing.I think the only cryptocurrency that has the ability to overtake Bitcoin is Etherum in my view so it is worh to invest on Etherum.
2.STEEM
As we all know how to get STEEM.Its market cap and price is incresing day by day so it is worth investing on STEEM.It is the best time to hold the STEEM to gain profit.I hope STEEM with touch 10$ in jan 2018 or even more.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
i suggest ripple and ethereum are the altcoins that we can invest in, they are in top 5 crytocurrecies. they had very good performance and  in the future their price will keep going up
If you want to get a huge profit with a small investment, ETH is not a best choice.  In my opinion, the best choose is coins can mined as XVG,  XMR.. I'm investing on INS, you can consider about it Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 20, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
i suggest ripple and ethereum are the altcoins that we can invest in, they are in top 5 crytocurrecies. they had very good performance and  in the future their price will keep going up
Activity: 9
January 20, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
Depends on how much you are wanting to invest. I like to start out wit cheaper coins to get a higher reward. Such as Cardano, XLM and Deep Onion. In my opinion, those are the ponies to ride in 2018.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
January 20, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
1. Steem
Steem is the currency used on Steemit, a social media cum blogging platform that rewards content creators. There are also Steem Dollars (SBD) basically supposed to be tied to 1 USD but today's price is crazy! It's up to $ 16 that never happened before. I guess the crypto world can never be predicted.
2. Ark
Ark is also a pretty fast coin (about 8 seconds trading speed). It also allows you to stock as well. Betting means you earn a lot of money from what you have. It is also decentralized as the other codes and voting weight in the Ark is divided for all votes. It also has a ArkShield program that provides additional protection to Ark.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 20, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
Bitcoin   cash and ethereum  is what comes into my mind when we're talking about the top alternate coins out there because aside from bitcoin those two are the wide know coins in the cryptocurrency because when it comes to the price value of the alternate coin most of them have a huge value because of their popularity and many people are known or aware of them.
Activity: 117
January 20, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
Nobody can tell you which altcoin is most promising I think the luck is a part of the equation.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
I personally agree with what seems to be the most popular vote, ETH, it will do pretty amazing things this year after breaking that 1000 roof, keep in mind there are a lot off valuable companies built on top of Ethereum and a lot of upcoming ICOs, which by the way would be my other suggestion, look for those well thought out and developed projects coming out with icos asking for relatively low amounts of funding they will prove to be some of your best investments
Activity: 564
January 20, 2018, 11:05:29 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

There are plenty of high altcoins out there and no doubt many are just pump and dump. Look for those with great fundamentals and not just because they are cheap.
I think it is Steem. Steh has a transaction speed of 3 seconds and ZERO fees! It has reached 1 million transactions yet it did not slow down, unlike Ethereum with their Cryptokitties. Steem only used less than 1% of the bandwidth.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 20, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
I feel this particular question is very susceptible to bias on who in the space is participating in ICO or Bounty. I would most likely think that in fact STK by STACK is the best one to buy when it comes on exchanges 31st Jan/ 1st Feb. A great alternative to TenX !

Also Credits seem to be a good one.. another ICO i'm putting into.
Activity: 217
January 20, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

Hello , we have just launched our ICO project , we are interested in your opinions , suggestions and feedback.
 Hope you enjoy our project!
 Best regards ,
 Orbis team !

>>>> www.orbistransfer.com <<<<
Activity: 60
January 20, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
Ripple and Zcash
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
I found one token very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some tokens by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
I guess the top 2 (actually 3) altcoins  (in reality we're talking about tokens) at the moment are Ethereum/Cardano and NEO.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
January 20, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
I would call these altoins right now ETH and NEU.
Yes, the second is not so popular, but the team is very serious.
Activity: 448
January 20, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

There are so many out there that will make great profits but i believe that POWR, 3dcoin and Lalatoken have a great potential
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
January 20, 2018, 07:11:20 AM
You're going to get some wildly different answers to this question depending on people's preferences. Also, the top two will change frequently on a dime..
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I do believe that the critical point on the market of cryptocurrency is already somewhere behind. In my opinion the best altcoins to invest into and to buy are Ripple and DASH. They will go up fast as well as Ethereum, which is the leader here.
Activity: 87
January 20, 2018, 07:08:19 AM
I'd recommend ETH and Ripple
Jump to: