Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 118. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
There are too many altcoins to choose for investors,
Decision depend on the preferences of each person.
I choose ETH, NEO and QTUM if I have enough money to buy it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 01:41:48 AM
Depending on how much risk you prepare. If you want to play it safe, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are your friends. But do not expect to be rich in a few weeks. Should dare to try.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 19, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
I think ETH will be the best choice for 2018  Grin
right it is etereum that has been speculating since late last year..and i believe that this will become true .bitcoin are now losing supporters because of lots oh lssue.hope all ethereum followers will do what ever happens
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 19, 2018, 01:23:16 AM
I like omisego alot because it already has the solid framework when it comes to infrastructure in asia. Could be big in the next 3-5 years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2018, 01:20:24 AM
Most will post altcoins of self interest. So obviously, ICX and DRGN. But, def. Wanchain when in market.

Probably yes because they believe in their coins that it will have a future and as well as mine because i believe that eth will be booming this year and also elixir and monaco.
Everyone here is optimistic that every coin that they're holding will give them a fortune.
Activity: 4
January 18, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
I think ETH will be the best choice for 2018  Grin
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
January 18, 2018, 11:25:28 PM
Stellar, IGNIS and Cybermiles

the three coins I think have a high growth opportunity this year, especially IGNIS.
Activity: 22
January 18, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Most will post altcoins of self interest. So obviously, ICX and DRGN. But, def. Wanchain when in market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:41:03 PM
Today's candidates are ICON and BNB

Arguments for ICON:
1) Strong partners, including Blockchain Consolidium Financial Investment, the largest block consortium in Korea and one of the largest in the world.
2) Support the government of South Korea.
3) A well-scalable project, on which a large team is working, and which already has customers.

Arguments for BNB:
1) Binance Coin solves important issues when trading on the Binance exchange, and so the token is extremely in demand among traders.
2) The Binance exchange is regularly included in the top 3 in the world in terms of trading volume per day, and yesterday it celebrated the achievement of 6 million registered users.
3) The Exchange regularly buys out and burns part of the BNB, which gives the coin value additional support.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
I recommend - CAPP and BURST. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
Ripple, Ethereum, Monero
I'm so happy with monero, I'm going to do some research for that. I think monero is one of the coins with very good potential
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
My favorites are now: OPUS (OPT) eBitcoin (eBTC) and HeroCOIN (PLAY)
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
I think best altcoin is ETH and Waves for investing.  It is still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time now. I thing that it is better to have ETH today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 36
January 18, 2018, 03:04:27 PM
Good altcoin to be invested in my opinion is ethereum and neo maybe the price could be more than today.
Activity: 9
January 18, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
Sia and PRL for me.

Sia :
Really strong devs in sia and a hardfork comming at end of month!
some really cool developer posts that got me invested in SIA :

My concern is not where Sia is in 3 months, it's where Sia is in 5 years.

If Binance is not an upstanding exchange, we will not work with them. And yes, that hurts us today, but the ecosystem is growing rapidly and there are many startups out there looking to be upstanding exchanges. My energies will go towards supporting them.

If Binance does turn out to be upstanding, I will let the community know as much, and we will readily work with Binance and help them any way that we can.

"From what I remember, Kraken wanted us to pay $200k - $350k in fees to get listed. They called it a "security audit fee""
"Binance is requiring me to sign an NDA before entering discussions about listing siacoin. The other time we've had to sign an NDA to start talking about integrations, we were asked some things that made me pretty upset.

If Binance tries to strike an unfavorable or slimey deal, I likely won't be able to talk about it. I wanted to let the community know before I agreed to silence that if we end up in a disagreement with Binance, I likely won't be able to tell anyone why."
source : https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7pfyjc/brief_update_on_binance/?ref=share&ref_source=link

PRL :

Development running smoothly, survivor of recent bloodbath.Active developer in telegram and really well structured and realistic whitepaper/roadmap.
It's also super convinient to monetize your web traffic and cut the middleman and traffic trading scammers!
Activity: 35
January 18, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
My top 2 right now are, $VEN and $NEO , my next 2 hodls are $drgn and $icx.
Activity: 350
January 18, 2018, 02:51:40 PM
Well as for me I, would say that the I prefer investing into bitcoin and ethereum at this time that the prices have dropped so much. I sees this time as the best time to invest in this two cryptocurrencies. especially bitcoin the price have dropped very much which I believed that the traffic blockchain in experiencing for some time now that have caused high transaction charges.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 02:38:59 PM
Exclusivecoin looks like a beautiful project, daily transaction volume is fine.
I compare this project to ZCL, there are many similarities
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 18, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Nowadays, there are many nice and promising altcoins. yes, investing in ico is one to look for a lot of new profits. maybe for some altcoin the top order will be very long to get profit. but not with altcoin that just off the market. or on ico, I guess this is how you look and make a profit.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
The first is ethereum because ethereum is great for long-term investment and has a stable price on many exchanges.
the second is bitcoin cash because I think currently bitcoin cash in a down price so when the right time if you intend to invest there.
Jump to: