Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 113. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I recently saw Titanium beeing covered by a lot of Crypto YouTubers. Maybe it's worth a shot, who knows.Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 23, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
i think now the coinmarket is falling, ripple and ethereum are going down, keep watching the coinmarket,  wait and choose the right time to buy.
Activity: 294
January 23, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the best tool of short term as well as long term investment, it has shown this from its performance in last three or more years. It has given its investors more than they have ever expected. Ethereum is the second best altcoin other than bitcoin. Ethereum is showing good performance, its price has risen from $283 to $1370 in just six months. Ethereum is less volatile, much cheaper but have potential to grow in near future. Other than these to Litecoin is also a good altcoin.
Activity: 336
January 23, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
My top three coins to invest are Etherium, Bitcoin and xrp. Whether longterm or daily trade these 3 top coins are good tokens to buy and hold.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
January 23, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
i think ethereum and ripple are altcoins that we can invest, but not now, still keep patient and see the coinmarket, the prices are falling down, just wait and choose the right time
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
January 23, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Now all the coins are much cheaper, so you can buy them at the bottom and soon get a good profit. It seems to me that the best coins to buy are ETH and NEO.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
Top 2 altcoins from me is Ethereum and Litecoin..
Activity: 34
January 23, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
imho, the only altcoin that you can choose is the most decentralized and already available thru low fees exchange right?
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
January 23, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
actually ask yourself, and where you are more experienced to invest. if I may suggest. I suggest you to choose ethereum and litecoin. you can learn how eth and etc develop so far. as we all know, at the beginning of last january month you can see the development of their prices.
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 23, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Every other coin is lacking and will always lack behind against BTC. Why would Monero be better than, for example, zcash or eth?

Tbh i think best thing to do is to look up any around the 1$ coin and invest in all. Only one has to rise to +250$ like monero did or zcash and eth and your set.

Precisely right. If I were to invest then I would invest small amounts of money to different Altcoins that I think has a high potential for being Successful. We can't predict the next Successful Altcoin, but we can assume theoretically what Altcoin has the highest chance of being Successful. In other words, You can tell yourself if an Altcoin is going to be successful if you just look into its concept and the team behind it. Personally, my top 2 Altcoin are for long-term investments, the first one is Ethereum, I foresee a lot of altcoins using Ethereums platform so we could assume that its value is going to rise tremendously this year, as for my 2nd altcoin I am not certain of what can be successful all I can suggest is that You try to invest little amounts to different altcoins with the best looking concepts.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
January 23, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
if you do not want to take risks, you can use bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin, but it's not in the short term. and if you want to take risks, you can try deeponion, from what I hear, it's growing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
January 23, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
In my opinion bread is now quite promising cryptocurrency, and he invested about twenty percent of my Bank. So I advise you to read the information about this currency and make your choice
Activity: 33
January 23, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
eth price now dumping.so we can invest on buying eth and hold it.it may give you some returns.
Activity: 345
January 23, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
I think they are Etherum, LiteCoin and NEO. Keep them around for 3 months to get the best profit Smiley
Activity: 518
January 23, 2018, 07:47:10 AM
IOTA has zero fees, endless scalability, fast transactions and security. In fact this is curryncy without blockchain, it's made on Tangle technology. It has too many tokens but keep growing with stability.
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
My top two altcouns to invest right would be the bitcoin and ethereum.I think it had a good potential and hold it form a long term
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
I always advise to invest in Ripple and Ethereum. For me these coins looks very reliable with many prosperous prospects. I am sure that I am not mistaken. I have bought a lot of this coins yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 02:32:27 AM
I bought CND with the price of 543sats before the 2017 end then now CND price is 2000sats, I think CND is the best to buy right now for long term.

You guys can get free signals for trading by joining the Crypto Hijackers Telegram Channel that posting free cryptocurrency signals I think this Telegram Channel will help you alot on trading This Telegram Channel is not mine I will drop the link below.
https://t.me/cryptohijackers
Activity: 179
January 22, 2018, 01:53:22 AM
all of the information are stated already thanks for your advice guy's you help me a lot,  and also thanks for creating this thread Smiley
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 01:51:43 AM

I suggest you buy Ethereum, Monero and NEO. This coin will have a good profit if you buy it today. This coins have a good development team,  very good whitepaper, roadmap and have a very huge community that support it.
Jump to: