Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 138. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 09, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
I really like COSS at the moment as it is very undervalued and Hedge token is also gaining traction. I think these tw are real winners for 2018 and have good road maps and I like tokens that earn revenues for us holders. In COSS, for example, you earn 50% of the fees in a weekly revenue split made through a DAO and now that the volume has started to go up on COSS and there is over 5 million USD volume a day, those holding 100k COSS now can earn a nice weekly SUM in coins and the higher the volume, with all the exchange improvements coming, the higher the weekly fee split. There is not even an API yet on COSS EXCHANGE, so once a new engine comes by end of Quarter 1 2018 and an API, the volume will rocket even further and so will the weekly revenues.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 03:12:27 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Ether, ripple and monero it really works now and brings profit. Many alts have begun correction and have slightly sunk, that's why it's a reason to bribe them a bit to feel themselves more confident in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 09, 2018, 02:36:21 AM
Best two altcoins it is Ripple and Ethereum. See the price graph and you understand everything. Their results are looking very good. As bonus my advice for you to buy some NEM coins. This will be nice experiment.
Also I like waves, neo.
Well, Good choice. But i will suggest you to go to
Ethereum first and invest more amount here.
and then go to ripple and invest 30% amount here.
These two altcoin have low transaction fee and have excellent price graph growth are excellent.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 02:04:10 AM
Best two altcoins it is Ripple and Ethereum. See the price graph and you understand everything. Their results are looking very good. As bonus my advice for you to buy some NEM coins. This will be nice experiment.
Also I like waves, neo.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 09, 2018, 12:52:59 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

in this case you are the choice because many opinions that can be mutually beneficial and even harm you have to read more understand and analyze all the reviews and news circulating in this case
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 09, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

Personally, I think that if you want to get a huge return, it is more rational to invest in ICO than to invest in altcoin, which is a good channel for profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
January 08, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
I will stand for Waves and XZC, I think that coin will go to the moon as soon as possible. I don't know about Shift but now I learn about Stellar/XLM, this coin could be blow our predictions. So I decide to bought some XLM (just a litle) and hold them for a long time.
Activity: 184
January 08, 2018, 11:26:08 PM
I think BTC and Lumen still have potential to trade. You can exchange both of them up to some circumstances upside or downside to make the profit.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
the two would like to invest that altcoin was etherium the first and I continue to vote I'd coin very much before him and buy now it is possible to make good money, of course there are more profitable percentage interaction coins. and the next must invest in token is ZCL because its value is great too.
Activity: 93
January 08, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
seriously?
No one can tell that!
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 08, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Ethereum is the best for now because it rise up and reclaimed the lead spot for all altcoins. As the best platform used by all ICO, no wonder it return back as secondary to bitcoin in no time. I would also suggest to you the CAPP coin in which from $.008 it pump to $.4 in just a month with their product of ARVR which are very popular now.
ethereum are now in top 2 place and even though eth are good choice , eth had some great thing and opportunity to have for and we all know how may good it is to go for , eth had some good characteristic to choose for and for another one ripple are good but may have some study first for what would be your second coin case it may depends on what coin are you willing to take for.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:59:12 PM
ubiq,electroneum and pascal coin are good Wink
Activity: 714
January 08, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Ethereum is the best for now because it rise up and reclaimed the lead spot for all altcoins. As the best platform used by all ICO, no wonder it return back as secondary to bitcoin in no time. I would also suggest to you the CAPP coin in which from $.008 it pump to $.4 in just a month with their product of ARVR which are very popular now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 08, 2018, 09:49:21 PM
The 2 alt coins are
Ethereum and litecoin.
Good of investment in longterm too
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
I think I will recommend eth, ADA, Neo and EOS. The reason is very simple, because they all have their own ecosystem, their fans are willing to hold them, like bitcoin believers, along with bitcoin rising all the way.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
January 08, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
In the meanwhile get your #CoinMetro tokens! A brand new exchange with lots of services and fiat trading! #blockchain #ico For 2,5% extra coins on your first transaction use this ref link
https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a5147d8d65dee51251cb927
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
January 08, 2018, 09:24:00 PM
I am very heavy into VEN for its potential to continue its upward trend.  Not sure if its still good to buy as I got in months ago but I am hopefull it can still move upward.

its no secret now but holding ZCL for the upcoming fork could payoff bigtime.  I am a believer in the BTCP ideas and will be holding my coins through the fork.

https://theminerhub.com/news/bitcoin-private-fork-what-you-should-know/
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:34:22 PM
Ethereum is the most undervalued coin so you need to invest in it
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
ETH and Monero.
ETH has seen some congestion lately though which scares me a little.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
ETH and SONM are the top 2 altcoins to invest right now. They both have the courage to give profitable investment in the coming month, so invest as much as possible.
Jump to: