Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 151. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 27, 2017, 03:54:09 AM
my investment options in altcoin are ethereum and also bitcoincash because this coin is very convenient to be an investment that makes a good profit
I guess most people will answer ethereum because they notice it has significantly increase its value overtime.
This year is still a good year for Ethereum although the price increase is not really that significant but this will not dump, wait for the succeeding
years and we shall see big progress.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
December 27, 2017, 02:31:02 AM
my investment options in altcoin are ethereum and also bitcoincash because this coin is very convenient to be an investment that makes a good profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 02:13:32 AM
Most users has termed ethereum and ripple to be the best for investment among the entire list of cryptocurrency available for trading as well for long term holding requirements. Other than this it's good to invest on the low value coins which has been showing minor fluctuations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 01:47:13 AM
Hi,

I think almost all the coins in the crypto world are good. It is very difficult to say which coin is best in coming months. But I think it is depend on you how much u invest. If u want to invest a good amount and make profit in short term than Etherium, Ripple are good. But if u want to get more profit in long term with small investment then Deeponion, Doge are the best choices.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
December 27, 2017, 01:45:26 AM
I have high hopes for Verge and Ripple in 2018.
I am trying to diversify my portfolio as much as possible, but these two stand out as my top investments right now by far, besides Bitcoin of course. They might not generate as great a roi as some smaller coins or ICO's, but they are imo a safer pick with great possibilities.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:27:22 AM
I would probably suggest the litecoin and ethereum because this two has always a future and if you are going to look for the marketcap this two has one of the high in the market especially the ethereum. As you can see now a days, this ethereum is growing it's value so I think this will continue that's why this is good to invest.
But sometimes you have to learn to invest in some ICO projects, and some good ICO projects will pay more in return.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 27, 2017, 01:22:27 AM
Many altcoins has a future into it, you just need to think twice if the altcoins always a good altcoins. For me there is top 2 altcoins, ethereum and bitcoin cash. These two has a great future into it. This can help you to have a profitable investment. This two is a perfect fit for you that like to have a good investment, there getting higher value in this past few weeks but sometimes it getting dump so that’s the best time to buy a invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
December 27, 2017, 01:20:29 AM
Almost all the coins in the crypto universe has been apreciating lately. It is hard to say which token or coin in particular will appreciate the next moment. But I am counting on some coins such as burst, verge, expanse, doge, bytecoin and digibyte to make some moves based on some hype in 2018. One can also look into SNGLS, ICN , TAAS,XMR, etc
Activity: 158
December 27, 2017, 01:03:53 AM
it depends on how much experiment you prepared. If you want to play tranquility, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the perfect fit for you. But do not expect to get much results in a few weeks.
If you feel lucky and do not want to lose the chance by planting a coin, you can try DeepOnion (has grown consistently over the last 3 weeks).
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 27, 2017, 12:41:29 AM
If you wanna find a good coin to hold in 6 months, I would like suggest you Stellar and Dash. They are big coins with strong development in 2017, and I believe that they will continue in 2018
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
December 26, 2017, 11:20:01 PM
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
December 26, 2017, 11:13:19 PM
Ripple and IOTA are the two coins I am looking forward to... both still have a lot of potential and I am pretty sure atleast one of them can give a great profit.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 10:57:14 PM
Eth and Ripple
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
December 26, 2017, 10:24:55 PM
Viberate and Elastic would be my 2. Viberate platform is going live soon and they artists already signed and XEL is severely undervalued if you look at the other super computer coins in competition.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2017, 10:22:27 PM
I believe Ethereum and Ripple are the best potential altcoins today, and I'm sure to them that they will show their potential in 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
December 26, 2017, 10:20:56 PM
ICON, AION would be my top 2 at the moment. However there are others. I think that XMR has potential. WAN as soon as they launch mainnet and distribute the tokens as well. Regarding ICOs, Experty is one of my top for january 2018.
Activity: 157
December 26, 2017, 10:17:53 PM
I would probably suggest the litecoin and ethereum because this two has always a future and if you are going to look for the marketcap this two has one of the high in the market especially the ethereum. As you can see now a days, this ethereum is growing it's value so I think this will continue that's why this is good to invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2017, 10:11:23 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

If I had to choose only two coins then I would select XRP with Ethereum because they are the only altcoins with the most attention.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:18:46 AM
I think the top 2 trusted altcoin you should invest in is LTC and ETH at this moment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
December 25, 2017, 11:46:47 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

One of three coins is same with me, i have made investment in the waves coin too for couples months later and the another alternative coins is for short term, i choose the waves coin based on the new updating from developers of team Here's a short video about Waves Platform event, which took place in Amsterdam on December, 13th. We have presented Waves Client 1.0 and Waves-NG protocol and told about company's future plans: https://t.co/dSVsP87l67
I think Waves has good in the future especially for couples months later except investment into the ICOs projects in my personal opinions and analysis.
Jump to: