Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 155. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
December 23, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Hmm I think ripple and tron mighe be very good coins to invest right now. They have great plans with financial industry. Their communities are very big and their developers are hardworking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
December 23, 2017, 06:46:01 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I would draw your attention to prospective coins but have a little capitalization such as wings or adex
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 23, 2017, 06:44:43 PM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.
Oh I think aside from bitcoin the main coin in the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash will also meet your standards in selecting coins to invest in.
Because ethereum already had a built trust and good reputation thats why there are a lot of ICO
Who uses ethereum as their token.
While in bitcoin cash it has a lot of supporters that help it to come out in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 23, 2017, 06:40:30 PM
i think NXT and Ripple still have a good point to buy, this is for short-term im sure (for next 2-3 days)
Some good news following this alts till the early year

Another that have a good to invest for long-term i think you can get on Ethereum, this is the best way to choose
Activity: 308
December 23, 2017, 06:38:23 PM
XRP must be invested, it is gaining momentum.
In litecoin it is possible.
You can still in the coin of ADA - analysts say she has a great future!
In the etherium is worth, he will grow x5.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 06:36:51 PM
Ripple and ETH. Ripple was reached 1$, and now more than 1$. It's potentially altcoin to invest now for a long term. And ETH is best altcoin to invest too. Mostly bounty hunter conver their token into ETH, so many transaction and holder in ETH, and then price ETH will go up, up and up for a long term.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 06:26:01 PM
I would look at the TRON. This currency shows a good uplift. I would not even have thought of that.
Dragonchain is a very interesting currency. Disney. This one word gives you the reason to put your money there. Disney built a blockchain, and now its creators are trying to turn it into a commercial platform to compete with Ethereum.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 06:15:03 PM
Adzcoin and Tokenpay. Both have brilliant concepts.

Adzcoin solves the problem for all publishers and advertisers

TokenPay being the most secure and anonymous coin

Best advice is holding both of these coins long term. If you plan to make money right off the bat, you may be disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 23, 2017, 06:11:02 PM
Top altcoins to invest in change every week, so you need talk with analysts  Grin
For now, I think - YOTA and Litecoin

That's not exactly true, some projects are +4 years old and still are under serious development. These are safe bets which are not heavily affected by the storms ravaging the top coins. Some coins with a bit smaller marketcap will continue their way in a steady progress towards a bright future.

Take a good look at DMD; it's a hidden gem that glows brighter every day!
Activity: 130
December 23, 2017, 06:08:27 PM
I suggest to stay investing on bitcoin because It can gives you a lot of profit. But if you really want to invest in altcoins, for me go to Ethereum or you can research some other coins to get a better idea.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2017, 06:05:33 PM
I will suggest ripple, next big thing. Already on 1$ but I believe in next year this coin can go to minimum 10$. This have a big chances to happen and that makes a ripple very safe investment in this moment.
Iota didn't finish it's rise, price is going between 3.2$ where is bottom and going up to 5$ where is top for now, good coin for daily trading as it is good coin for long term keeping. This are two of my best picks at the moment, their low price is very attractive now.
Activity: 98
December 23, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Top altcoins to invest in change every week, so you need talk with analysts  Grin
For now, I think - YOTA and Litecoin
Activity: 158
Merit: 28
December 23, 2017, 05:52:07 PM
If you are looking for a good return in 3-6 months. I would go with XSPEC this is a potential 100x coin. Why? Here are a few reasons:
Amazing developers that work full time and interact with community.
A project that's been worked on for very long now (no scam coin).
The supply is low.
This coin is focused on privacy which if you follow McAffee on twitter is what he predicted would skyrocket in 2018.
This coin is probably the best privacy coin out there. It uses ring signatures and OBFS4+TOR.
Stealth transactions.

This is an absolute sleeper. Get it while you still can at a cheap price.
Activity: 55
December 23, 2017, 05:50:53 PM
dash and ETH i believe
Activity: 519
December 23, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
My choice Eth and Nem.

Those two are already proven to be worth of investment because they're on top of the Altcoins list but when talking about the most progressive and aggressive coins this two will blow the chart: Oyster Pearl and Verge VRG. They are both worth below dollar price but they rise abruptly. For. Example for Oyster Pearl PRL, from $0.016 jumps into $0.40 in a single day.
This kind of progress really impressed me.
Activity: 519
December 23, 2017, 05:46:11 PM
The best two Altcoins to invest now are Oyster Pearl PRL and Verge VRG.
These two coins are top performers this week and they're winning as the most progressive coins of the week. While Bitcoin and most of Altcoins are dropping, these coins are actually opposite because they're pumped at very high from ground to the sky.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
December 23, 2017, 05:42:09 PM
My choice Eth and Nem.
Activity: 140
December 23, 2017, 05:32:24 PM
In my opinion HVN and IOTA
They have great team, business plan and even better product...this is not addvertising...make research for yourself. You wont be sorry
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 05:26:56 PM
IOTA and NXT.
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 05:26:37 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Will in my opinion my top 2 greatest altcoin is the bitcoin and the ethereum.there pretty obvious and the common use specially in investing a ico and trading.Other altcoin are not pretty use in an ico and trading there juat to convert there token to eth or bitcoin to invest an ico...
Jump to: