Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 157. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
I suggest you invest in icon icx. Just came out of ico. The tokens has appreciated so much. However they are yet to launch their mainnet so they are still under the radar. There is still much room for the token to appreciate in value.

Icon is such a huge blockchain project
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:50:38 AM
For me I think litecoin and ethereum are the top 2 altcoins to invest in now cos you are gonna make good profit when the price increases.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 10:44:48 AM
NOW

NEO and Monero-- established with great upside still

FUTURE

New ICO I like (i think ICO is over tho)- Gladius  -- https://gladius.io/
Upcoming ICO I like- Narrative -- https://www.narrative.network

Hope everyone bought on dip yesterday!   Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:39:32 AM
Invest in Decred. Bitcoin is still a good choice right now.
Activity: 63
This opportunity will soon be no longer a
December 23, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
Im think the king is LTC 4000 % in one year  Shocked Shocked, but ripple, IOTA en cardano are good one's Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 23, 2017, 10:38:16 AM
Actually, the list of altcoins with great potential is pretty long since there are a couple of good projects that just ended. But as for my top two, i guess eth and avt can deliver. Eth, despite its pretty long downtime, can still provide huge profit gain in 6 months time. On the other hand, avt is a new altcoin but despite its young age, its value is constantly increasing and its project has great potential for growth.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 10:26:15 AM
After yesterday's huge fall in almost all coins many great opportunities came up. Most of the coins lost like %30 - %40 value in very short time. Even if you invested in random 10 coins yesterday , your money would would probably be multiplied by now. If we have name to coins now , they would be IOTA and Tether. Becaıse these two alt coins still have room to increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 10:19:23 AM
My top 2 altcoins that look promising for me right now are Ripple and Stratis. Because these two will have a potential in the future and will become really profitable.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 23, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
I think both EOS and ETH are very promising now, not only the price pumps a lot, but also they are widely accepted to be a undervalued coin.
Activity: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:12:39 AM
Depends how much risk you are prepared to take. If you want to play safe, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are your friends. But don't expect to get rich in a few weeks.
If you feel lucky and don't want to miss opportunity with growing coins, you can try DeepOnion (has been growing consistently for the last 3 weeks) and YOYOW (new Chinese blog that pays for good content, similar to Steem).  

I have DeepOnion, its not goin down like other coins last few days, and i think it has great potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:10:08 AM
right now the NXT is the good one because right now all traders buy NXT and hoping that in 28 december the IGNIS airdrop will distributed IGNIS into NXT Holder, with rate 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS. as we know the prediction if the IGNIS price is $2 so it will very good if you buy the nxt before the nxt fork at 28 december or the block is reached 1636363
Activity: 120
December 23, 2017, 10:08:28 AM
I'm gonna pick only dogecoin for 2018. I know it will blast soon enough so be ready to buy guys.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
many peoples explain their  opinion on this topic,
my opinion is top 2 altcoins to invest in now is aion & dent.
this two are very interesting project, their team always busy to improve project. I also invest lots of money in aion and dent.so everyone  can research about this two altcoins.I thing everybody agree with me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
If I were you I would go all in on WAVES!!!   Grin  You will not be dissapointed, I guarantee it!!  But don't take my word for it!!! Grin

I think its a bad idea to invest all on the same coin , its better to diversify Smiley

Anyone who is into the world of crypto currency or from any business point of view it's not a smart idea to dump all your investment in one place but if the user wants to invest into only one coin then he/she needs to be really proactive and make sure once there is a value pumps he should segregate capital with profit and then take out the amount of profit and then invest into different coins but user needs to give more time to crypto if user needs good return from investing into just one particular coin .
I think most of the people do not have enough money to invest in more than one crypto. It is not about the loosing of your investment in one currency but it is all about the profit ratio of the top crypt in this day and that is no doubt bitcoin.

Therefore most people are investing in bitcoin only and don’t think that any other currency will take their
attention if they have already invested in bitcoin.

katrimans , Yes bro. Same here. If I had enough money I will invest in NEO, XRP, IOTA,VERGE etc.. But I don't have money to invest in all. Otherwise they are  enough good coins which have great potential. Very sad... Undecided Undecided
Activity: 322
December 23, 2017, 09:50:47 AM
(wow) m surprised to see killing boosters. 1st is Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and 2nd is Ethereum (ETH) btw such a booster coins.
December 23, 2017, 09:46:53 AM
Boon coin ! Boon Coin ! Boon Coin !

Check out Boon Coin. It is one of the best which I have come across recently. Boon is an Artificial Intelligence powered Job platform based in blockchain. They have a really amazing team and advisors including VPs of IBM, Oracle, GE and Citibank. I think there is not many ICOs having Patent pending technology. They have a patent pending technology on Hedging and also a member of Enterprise Ethereum exchange.

It is a very brilliant project and I completely believe that Boon is going to be HUGE. Check out Boon https://[Suspicious link removed]/dWhrkX

Once I saw your comment, I checked boon coin in coinmarketcap.com. But as I see they are still not listed this coin in  their site. Sad..
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 23, 2017, 09:37:08 AM
if I suggest to invest in altcon NXT and DAT, because I am sure both coin can go to moon.
December 23, 2017, 09:34:33 AM
In my opinion is POWER LEDGER, AION and DATA. these all project has interesting idea and unique concept. Power ledger also supported by Australian government, so very strong in fundamental. All these altcoin in my prediction possible to going up to 10 times.

Really ? I must do a my own research about Power ledger. If the Aus Government supports it it will have a good future.
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 08:55:18 AM
If you want some strong picks. Go with Ripple or Litcoin
If you want something new: Tron or Cardano
If you want risky: Wabi or Substratum

These are the two I would pick, actually I would pick all of them, less risk this way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 04:47:39 AM
In my opinion is POWER LEDGER, AION and DATA. these all project has interesting idea and unique concept. Power ledger also supported by Australian government, so very strong in fundamental. All these altcoin in my prediction possible to going up to 10 times.
Jump to: