Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 162. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:26:58 PM
I would look into the bee token. Decentralizing Airbnb with zero commissions. Pre-sale is on Jan 2nd and the ICO is 1/31. I'm going in for the idea and crazy team. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Activity: 98
Bitcointalk community manager
December 20, 2017, 03:26:38 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

eth+ltc, just chekc their market cap.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:21:28 PM
I think it is good time to buy some bitcoin diamond(BCD), though it is a forked coin from bitcoin, it is supported by almost all the exchanges and now the price is very low in my opinion.
Indeed, new bitcoin hard forks will be rather profitable investment
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 03:17:24 PM
Now you can invest in StealthCoin (XST). This is a very profitable project, which is rapidly developing. I think that in a few days my capital will increase
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 02:59:59 PM
Everybody has a different point of view it can be profittable with them but for you is not you must do your own research in order to find in but i will recommend you some altcoins for you to invest like bitcoin and ethereum because this two altcoin is well knowed and also it is good for short term and long term

If you're not sure on choosing the best of the best then a simple survey you can find in the internet that lists down all the Top Altcoins that having good values and prices like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. If those coins is too much expensive to you then you can check other Top Altcoins that has low values at this time like Ripple and Nem.
to date, Almost all users of the crypto currency considers the most promising airspace and Bitcoin cache, after Bitcoin of course. And first of all it is because these rare breeds have an affordable price for many investors.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 20, 2017, 02:36:16 PM
from the top 10 my preferences Ethereum, IOTA, Dash. They have a huge potential.
Activity: 106
December 20, 2017, 02:18:57 PM
Enjin and Request Network are the top 2. Enjin will bring cryptokitty like ownership to items in minecraft and other games, a potentially huge market. Request Network will compete with Paypal, a $90 billion company so the potential is also limitless.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 20, 2017, 02:11:43 PM
I think Eos and electroneum are good for investment for now. Their prizes very low nowadays but they will be rise in the future. Both of them have great project and i believe these coins prominently show themself in 2018. these are my opinions, thanks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 02:05:59 PM
I would suggest investing on Cardano and Ripple now that prices are low.
For better ROI you can try Monaco and Neo. https://www.tokens24.com/coin/
I think both will rise a lot in 2018!
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
December 20, 2017, 01:52:48 PM
Everybody has a different point of view it can be profittable with them but for you is not you must do your own research in order to find in but i will recommend you some altcoins for you to invest like bitcoin and ethereum because this two altcoin is well knowed and also it is good for short term and long term

If you're not sure on choosing the best of the best then a simple survey you can find in the internet that lists down all the Top Altcoins that having good values and prices like Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. If those coins is too much expensive to you then you can check other Top Altcoins that has low values at this time like Ripple and Nem.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
December 20, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Top Altcoins are very expensive today but some of them are priced a single dollar or less so I think it will be a good idea on investing Altcoins today so if I will going to choose two best Altcoin then it would be Ripple and Nem because the price value is increasing in a minimum of time.
But if you would like to invest into new coins I would recommend ALMBank, the token for the people.
I joined their signature bounty campaign because I see it good and trusted.
Activity: 290
December 20, 2017, 01:49:10 PM
Activity: 19
December 20, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
I think Change (CAG) is great investment right now and here is why: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-change-is-a-better-investment-than-centra-tenx-and-monaco-2621358
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 01:43:03 PM
my suggestion Monero, ethereum, and bitcoin. because have good potential & future good coin will be growth if your goal is to make profit. but i feel to you do daily trade rather than investing long-term cause altcoins has faster growth and decline.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
December 20, 2017, 01:40:35 PM
My first choice NEO. They are very popular in recent times and they give good news every day about the project.
Second choice is ADA. The same goes for this project Tongue
Activity: 453
December 20, 2017, 01:36:19 PM
I tell you now top three!! but one of them you miss out because it's happening now....

Bitcoincash-bitcoincash only today doubled the value...
monero
and also ripple

Why?
because they are going on coinbase, and there is so much customers that the market will be blown away... I mean, look bitcoincash...

good luck boys
Activity: 11
December 20, 2017, 01:34:44 PM
Totally agree, ADA from Cardano is just a bull shit of japanese scam, their provided team info is faked for marketing purpose !  my little fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because of what so-called their technical issue  Cry, i tried calling to their customer support but it doesnt help and i noticed that they registered many shell companies around the world. Fucking my decision on ADA ... frankly, they just do marketing and sale services, their technical is not good, they have no contribution to our society  Cry. @guys, be a wisdom investor, don't feed these kind of scammer fat guys !
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Monero is looking good, but I wonder how much it headroom there is. It already had a pretty good run. Market cap is almost $4 billion now.
Activity: 228
December 19, 2017, 01:17:26 AM
In this online market there are too many altcoin but if I’m told or found who is best and top coin in this online market , it is too difficult because there are too many top coin here as like bitcoin and ETH is a top one to invest now. I'm just hold LTC and ETH for a long time hold.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 01:59:01 PM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

Check out DMD:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

Network Security: 100% active POS + Masternode
Block Time: 135s POS
Current Rewards: 2.35 DMD / block. POS 35% and 65% Mastermode (MN)
Minimum Stake Age: one hour
Confirmation: 6 blocks (1 block for QuickTX)
Activity: 4
December 18, 2017, 10:27:22 AM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.
Check SMART.  MasterNodes and Instant payments are around the corner.
Jump to: