Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 179. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 05, 2017, 07:13:58 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

BCH bitcoincash top in my opinion who will compete and joined in first class in ALT,which is now just below BTC.
ETH we already know the logo of the diamond image only,this is diamond ALT I think this too is a tough competition in top 10 now.
If you can try it see the graft token that became top in my heart Wink
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:09:09 PM
My top coin right now to invest in is Neblio. Research it's use cases, current progress (wallets, nodes etc), it has a 10% per year staking. Check it's progress then work out it's marketcap. For where they are right now, if you look at their competitors markep cap, even at $10 per coin this coin imo would be undervalued as it would still then have around $130 million marketcap.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:04:06 PM
I think Zcoin and bitcoin scrypt are a really good investment go check them Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 07:03:36 PM
I would suggest Ethereum and Dash. There are a lot of apps being created on Ethereum, which will surely rise the ethereum price by end of this year.

For investment point of view, you should keep most of your investments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 05, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Well done though. All the coins of which are waiting for correction are waiting: IOTA, ADA, SUN, BTC. Are you seriously? Man, do not listen to anyone. Do as you see fit. Many traders partially already record profits in dollars and go out to wait time when derivatives appear.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 06:47:19 PM
There's one hour left in Cashaa's token sale. It's number 12 of the 100 most influential blockchain companies, between Kraken and Bitfinex.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:46:31 PM
CVC, ETHOS, IFT. Platforms and partnerships coming out Q1
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 06:44:34 PM
Monetha is starting to get some good support and so is Substratum. Both newish coins on the block but have long term roadmap so be prepared to HODL.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 05, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
Check out Request Network. Low market cap coin with high potential.

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 06:29:57 PM
i prefer monero and minex to do trading because hargany is very nice and easy to take a chance. so it is easier to get profit I think the coin is very good for future investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
December 05, 2017, 06:23:23 PM
I'd recommend ETH and Monero. Also pay attention to upcoming ICOs - some are just fire. Universa, Spectre ai and so on. Lots of good projects, which already already collected loads of money are still on ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
December 05, 2017, 06:16:05 PM
well my top 2 altcoins:

1. Ethereum as the top 2 cryptocurrency  in coinmarketcap with 28 billion ether has a growing community comparable to the bitcoin community and also it is famous because of erc20 contracts which enables to developer and the company to develop their own coin under the ethereum blockchain and also ETH is good to keep in your portfolio since it is stable coin.

2. Litecoin as bitcoin's little brother, we all know that litecoin price hasn't moved a little bit over the years but now it stands on $100 line so it will be good to put it on your portfolio
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 06:04:01 PM
I believe that a promising asset is Ripple. Because:
  • Ripple price is slowly moving higher and is currently above the $0.2300 support against the US Dollar.
  • There is a crucial bullish trend line forming with support at $0.2300 on the 4-hours chart of XRP/USD (Data feed via Bittrex).
  • The pair might continue to rise, but it faces two major resistances near $0.2630 and $0.2850.

Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 06:01:40 PM
As minor altcoins I would say Santiment, Monetha and Dmarket.

- Santiment recently made 10x. The team behind is really solid and the idea is innovative.
- Moneta just had a slight spike today, and it's still under-valued after ICO (ICO price was nearly the double of the actual price)
- Dmarket just closed ICO, it's a good project which could have impact on a wide number of game players

- as a *bonus*, a friend of mine told me about DubaiCoin, so you can take a look also at it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
December 05, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Monero is looking good, but I wonder how much it headroom there is. It already had a pretty good run. Market cap is almost $4 billion now.
Activity: 126
December 05, 2017, 05:56:46 PM
ADA is one of the coins for sure
however there are many more project that will have a good times the next 6 months, since many ICO's will start to deliver their products
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

You should try ICO like mine, Adbank and you will see the result that you wanted to get after 3-6 months. Most of the good altcoins are coming from ICO, so you should invest in ICO.
Activity: 150
December 05, 2017, 05:25:58 PM
I think the top three coins to invest in right now as IOTA, ADA and WTC which has a very impressive RFID tech and a scaning gun that you can mine crypto. Their roadmap is miles away from any competitor at the moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 05, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Every other coin is lacking and will always lack behind against BTC. Why would Monero be better than, for example, zcash or eth?

Tbh i think best thing to do is to look up any around the 1$ coin and invest in all. Only one has to rise to +250$ like monero did or zcash and eth and your set.

IMHO, Monero is better than ETH because Monero emphasises on anonymity while ETH is more like an ICO participation ticket.
Monero is slightly better than Zcash because monero is in top 10. My personal advise is, mainly focus on the top 10 coins to avoid too much risk.
Activity: 170
December 05, 2017, 05:11:34 PM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

Instead of waiting for this coin, all in one. Try to divide your bodget into different coins having these features. You can check monero, litecoin, dash and ripple. Dash and ripple will make partnerships with real world corporations in the future.
Jump to: