Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 72. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:50:30 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think you have to invest in BTC &  ETH cux I think it will give us huge profit in future.
Activity: 266
March 30, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Etherum and Neo are Top 2 alt coins to invest this year both the coins are like jackpot if u buy at dip
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:46:31 AM
I am a long term investor and I invested in ethereum and oyster pearl PRL. I think I made a great choice
Activity: 160
March 30, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
If i had to only pick 2 of them i would say ethereum and NEO. In my opinion platform coins are more stable and have the greatest potential for longterm profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

bitcoin and ethereum remain the primary choice to invest for the next 3 to 6 months
Activity: 161
March 30, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Altcoin is good to be the target of investing. besides giving a big profit opportunity, Altcoin also gives a lot of challenging impression. therefore you can try to invest in one of the coins Altcoin. such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Stellar.
Activity: 366
March 30, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
DROPIL , buy dropil and invest in Dex (part of dropil project) Autonomous Trading.
ZOIN , for me it has great potential. check it out... Wink
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
A lot of promising coins now have a very good price for investment. Such prices as now may not be. Definitely need to invest in ETH, NEO, DASH, MONERO. This well-established coin with a large market capitalization, but is able to give 200 to 500 per cent profit per year. But if we talk about fresh start-up projects, I will allocate a coin CAPP. Cappasity is a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to quickly and easily create and embed 3D content on their websites, mobile apps, and VR / AR applications backed by smart contracts and blockchain technology.
Activity: 266
March 30, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
I agree that, fist of all, it's Ethereum. I think it will grow very much in price. Besides, it's NEO. It' s platform of future. Also, waves.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
March 30, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
Well, all of us know about famous coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. And almost all people suggest to invest in it without any reason.
But I absolutely sure that CyberMiles can bring us much more if we invest in it. CyberMiles include advantages of such famous coins as Ethereum and Ripple, but improve all its system. CyberMiles also  improves smart contracts system to make it faster and more reliable.
Yes, definitely Cyberfiles is a good choice I've read about her ICO. But since we are really talking not about the top 10 then I would add Tanx to the proposal which the idea is equally good.
Activity: 196
March 30, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
Let someone try out monero and neo, those two coins have been garnering more support lately so also you can't afford to lose the bunch of opportunity in investing into ETHEREUM
Activity: 107
March 30, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

The coin that is good enough to invest in Bitcoin. besides Bitcoin there Altcoin also quite interesting to invest. namely Ethereum, Ripple, and Cardano.
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
I suggest to invest in ethereum and bitcoin now. there are both on deep price fall. that's why this is the time to buy. both of them have great potential in the future. many investor are trust on them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
I would still chose Eth and Neo as my two top coins to hodl. Ethereum simply because it has many supporters. Neo also is fast becoming the choice of top ICOs.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

I am more confident about your coins Bitcoin, and Waves. because I see the development of both is quite good and can be said to be able to grow gradually. for my own Shift less attention. so I can not suggest.
Activity: 168
March 30, 2018, 03:59:18 AM
Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.

for now, I prefer to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum has good potential and can transact quickly and with this Ethereum can have its smart contract feature which is a revolution and is now the base of many practical projects around the world
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 02:18:56 AM
Right now, it's WTC and Crowdholding ICO is also good.

sometimes ICO are better then altcoins. Wink but if You wanna buy traditional coins you should think about ETH, LTC.

best regards
dawidt

I agree Wink and also want to say ETH, TRON, and NEO would be my top choices.
Activity: 1274
March 30, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
I will suggest only Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment as market is at lowest point and this is the time to invest in BTC and ETH and hodl for some weeks. so if you have spare fiat money then invest in BTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 104
March 30, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
I know the future of dragon coin is great, i am investing my money in dragon coin and litecoin . This two coins are the best for me apart from bitcoin. I'm sure in 3 to 4 months these two coins I've mentioned will be unique.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
Here is a company I believe in and am keeping on my radar once they ICO.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and user insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for BitCoinage.
Pages:
Jump to: