Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 74. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
I think the top 2 altcoins for me to invest in now is Ethereum and Litecoin. Because I think these two are next to bitcoin in comes of popularity, and I think these cryptocurrencies are now accepted as payment transaction in many online and/or real stores.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
I think the top 2 altcoins is waves and gla.Both coins have a great platform.The team also very active and they are improving their platform.Waves has also it's own exchanger.So I think waves and gla is the best altcoin to invest now.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
My Top 2 altcoins to invest is BTC and ETH this 2 coins are good to invest in the market because the price of the 2 are good and also they are the ones given in the ICO. I also choose BTc and ETH because the BTC is easy and user friendly coin then the ETH is safe and easy coin to use. But remember that you should always check the coinmarketcap fir the ranking of the coin abd also to know the price of the coin their you can see if it is good to invest or not. For now it is good to invest in BTC because the price is low it is good to buy BTC when the price is low but if the price is high it is not good to invest. So if you will invest you should always check the coinmarketcap to see the value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 27, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the top two good and good coins for the future. and for the next Litecoin as the third coin after they are good for the future. to invest at this time all three are very good and suitable.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!
Completely agree with you, but I would add your answer with some more altcoins at low cost it is stellar and lisk.
Activity: 183
March 27, 2018, 02:02:37 AM
I will also go for the likes of Neo and probably ripple or Monero. Looking at this coins, even despite the ongoing market dip, they are still trying to hold some grounds. I believe they are gonna turn out good and return the trust their investors have in them with so much fiat and affluence.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 05:44:15 PM
I'm sure that NEO the first one. It is only a few month left for a huge price raise. I honestly believe that nobody will be disappointed about NEO in 2018. Second one would be ETH. Trust that Ethereum goes up muchly this year
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Do you really think, that someone can give you usefull advice?
You must choose it by yourself. Everone have some favourite altcoins, but thats doesnt mean, that they are profitable to invest.
I think for now Ethereum is the right one for investing now.
 NEO is also good though it still lags behind BTC I am sure that NEO can be like other altcoin and Ethereum is still in front of BTC
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
March 26, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

I prefer you have to invest in these coin's (ETH & NEO).

I prefer investing in altcoins. New one preferably! Because their price is very low at the beginning, and with a very little investment you can earn a lot in the long term! Next coin I'm going to buy is Cellblocks. ICO starts in 1 week! One token 1 CLBK will be priced at just 0.10 USD! A great opportunity to get on board from the beginning! Check out about Cellblocks project here - https://cellblocks.io/

I'm sure you won't regret investing in it. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 05:15:25 PM
Investing today is certainly very dangerous, because today there are a lot of fraudulent projects that are very similar to normal projects, I can not tell you anything about the risk, because there is always a risk.
Activity: 129
March 26, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

I prefer you have to invest in these coin's (ETH & NEO).
Activity: 179
March 26, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

I pretty sure many investor knew what are the cryptocurrencies good to invest in. I think it's bitcoin and ethereum cause this two are top in ranking to all cryptocurrency at marketcap. Many also investing this two coins cuz they see the future of this coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
March 26, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
Well, I still advise Zilliqa and AION. These are two more promising projects. Of course there are a lot of other good coins, but I bought these two in large quantities right after they entered the market. I think it was a good investment. The developers there are just geniuses.
Activity: 212
March 26, 2018, 04:54:20 PM
For this year I have allocated for myself two altcoins. This is Ethereum and NEO. Ethereum because it still has new ICO. And NEO comes to replace Ethereum and gradually all the large ICO on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
Guys, I was advised to buy more NEM and ZRX, and wait until 2019, if anyone is interested, you can also take a chance). Guarantees that there will be no one 100% X, but this makes sense and the probability of X is very big!
NEM is getting a lot of news.
I am not sure if that's a bad thing or not. Just stay away from coins that get hacked.
Activity: 167
March 26, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
It is very difficult to predict which best investment you can make in this short period of time. If you're just looking at profits, the best investments you can choose at the moment are Vechain and Bitcoin Cash. I advise you to have some savings in bitcoin. But you should know that things can change in a few weeks. For example, if Coinbase adds more cryptocurrencies, things change. If the SEC makes any statement, everything changes, too. It is very difficult to make forecasts in this market. But it is possible if we consider all interesting moments, problems and advantages.
Activity: 336
March 26, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
Guys, I was advised to buy more NEM and ZRX, and wait until 2019, if anyone is interested, you can also take a chance). Guarantees that there will be no one 100% X, but this makes sense and the probability of X is very big!
Activity: 187
March 26, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
To invest to now, I will pick Bitclave and Wagerr, I expect the price to grow singnificantly in coming months, Bitclave is into search market and Wagerr is going to launch its master nodes soon and locked in 50 million of its tokens in MN
Activity: 235
March 26, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
If you watch the CoinmarketCap the price of Dash is $379.01 and Neo is $56.67. Also Neo has changed for 24h on -12.76% and Dash -8.98% but summery Neos' market cap is higher ($3,683,693,000) than Dash.
Activity: 120
March 26, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

MY opinion You should  invest in these altcoin's  Smiley

NEM

DASH

WAVES

ETH

Pages:
Jump to: