Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 73. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
Well, all of us know about famous coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. And almost all people suggest to invest in it without any reason.
But I absolutely sure that CyberMiles can bring us much more if we invest in it. CyberMiles include advantages of such famous coins as Ethereum and Ripple, but improve all its system. CyberMiles also  improves smart contracts system to make it faster and more reliable.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

BChain.io is an awesome project. It is a revolutionary charity exchange. The first of its kind, this unique platform has been specifically designed to increase the accessibility and efficiency of charity across the world.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 29, 2018, 03:05:12 AM
My top pick right now is ethereum and ravencoin. Ravencoin is new coin entering market and I am believe ravencoin have great potential. Ethereum I am believe will replace bitcoin as leader on market cap.
Ravencoin is quite cheap right  now with 21B max supply, what made this coin special, why you choose it?
I know we should also choose a coin that is undervalued to max our chance of being profitable, Eth has already rise a lot and it's really a good coin, I have this for my long term as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 28, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
My top pick right now is ethereum and ravencoin. Ravencoin is new coin entering market and I am believe ravencoin have great potential. Ethereum I am believe will replace bitcoin as leader on market cap. Marinecoin!! development began in September 2013, we are providing time-tested blockchain technology with zero fees per transaction, along with rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. Dev-less, not depending on miners. 100.000 people will get 9.000.000.000 free Marinecoin - MTC, simply by using the proof of promotion POP method The rest %5 will be distributed Free at a smaller reward ratio targeted to millions of people.
I think I will just go to Ethereum and Litecoin. Why ? That is because I wanna do a long term invest so I choose those two because in my opinion, those cryptos are the best Altcoins to do long term invest. If you want to invest into some ICO or some new Altcoins, than that is fine. But I suggest for you to learn more and seriously about what coins do you invest in. Unlike Bitconnect that has fooled many people because they do not know the basic of crypto. So you must learn about it too. Anyway, I can only suggest you to not put all your money into one investment. Do not put all your eggs into one bucket, okay ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:36:16 PM
My top pick right now is ethereum and ravencoin. Ravencoin is new coin entering market and I am believe ravencoin have great potential. Ethereum I am believe will replace bitcoin as leader on market cap.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
March 28, 2018, 08:31:09 PM
try to buy some CMT or CS coins, CMT will hold a Test-net event tomorrow, while CS is incessantly doing coin listings on some exchangers. This is a great opportunity for those of you who want to benefit from cryptocurrency
Activity: 1
March 28, 2018, 08:30:57 PM
Matrix all the way Smiley
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
Marinecoin!! development began in September 2013, we are providing time-tested blockchain technology with zero fees per transaction, along with rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. Dev-less, not depending on miners. 100.000 people will get 9.000.000.000 free Marinecoin - MTC, simply by using the proof of promotion POP method The rest %5 will be distributed Free at a smaller reward ratio targeted to millions of people.Details: marineco.in
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
March 28, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW.
You should invest in ETH, POLY and ADA They are the best currencies that will rise in prices in the coming months and now they are low prices you can buy and hold them and you should see the currency markets to see the statistics of high and low currencies and listen to expert advice.
Activity: 406
March 28, 2018, 07:35:57 PM
It is difficult to choose some altcoin when the market is in strong downtrend as now. Many altcoins with excellent projects are overvalued, such as ICX, TKY, PWR and CND, just to stay on in a few examples.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
Credits, for the success of ICO and roadmap trips that reached the Test-net stage on March 30th tomorrow, the Credits is the best altcoin with a 30% profit since 3 days ago. CyberMiles Test-net will be live on March 30, 2018

Ethereum, waiting for the presence of the contest for Ethereum is a very fun thing while looking for profit

DOGE, sends funds to someone with the cheapest fee and the cheapest coin price
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
March 28, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

CyberMiles, EOS and NEO.

Especialy CyberMiles has some upside potential in the coming days/weeks with their testnet results and their big partnerships with the dallas Mavericks and 5Miles, which has over 12 Mio. customers.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
NEO and NANO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 28, 2018, 06:56:43 PM
How about token of spectre.ai (SXDT and SXUT) ?? I think this token is quite stable in value, I think after finished the product later this token price will pump, this is suitable for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 28, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
Ethereum has a stable community and pricing with services for more complete investors
Electroneum has a large community as well as a large volume of daily trading and occupies the position of 70
XRP is a coin supported by the banking industry in some countries
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
In my opinion, the two most potent coins are NEO and Litecoin. They have many advantages over other coins in the market. And the trend of holding these two coins is going well. I think within 1 year they can be equal to ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Good point mate. But, I think that Dash's run is not over yet, thus, there is no harm in saying that Monero and Dash are good candidates to invest in in such time frame, I think I would also add Ripple to that list. I foresee those coins as the ones that could be quickly disposed of for profit, which can earn you good return. The commonality of these coins is that they are not that expensive, so you can get more of them for less capital, and they could be quickly converted to a profit after only a couple of months, which fits the bill of the question quite well.
lol ripple is a centralized scam, get real mate
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 28, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Good point mate. But, I think that Dash's run is not over yet, thus, there is no harm in saying that Monero and Dash are good candidates to invest in in such time frame, I think I would also add Ripple to that list. I foresee those coins as the ones that could be quickly disposed of for profit, which can earn you good return. The commonality of these coins is that they are not that expensive, so you can get more of them for less capital, and they could be quickly converted to a profit after only a couple of months, which fits the bill of the question quite well.
Activity: 88
March 28, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
I suggest you  buy some new altcoin like Waves and NEO. Because Waves has own blockchain and this is a good project. NEO also good project and it is a good choice for crypto lover. I believe in next year this NEO coin can go to minimum 300$.
Waves coin looks promising to invest, I think Waves will increase more in this year. thanks.
Activity: 156
March 28, 2018, 06:54:27 AM
I think bitcoin and Ethereum are top 2 forever, and this is beyond doubt in recent years. So it may be several times more than its investment in other cryptocurrencies, or it may be zero.
Just buy and hold for two years, put a few times of the return is still easy.
Pages:
Jump to: