Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018 - page 2. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I prefer OmiseGo [OMG], the reason for seeing a higher OmiseGo [OMG] reach 45% in the past week and OmiseGo [OMG] coins have people with experience in blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I think Aeternity and Zilliqa have huge potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

Which coin do you think will rise more in May?

1. Bitcoin 2. Ethereum 3. Litecoin. This 3 coin is my favourite coin but i also have minex. For me this 3 coin will rise before the may ends and can lead for a future. They have a nice platform and good value of coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
i will recommend you to buy waves in this month, and now is good time because the smart contracts in testnet now,
and i believe soon will be activated

Waves is a coin with potential but has its problems. If the team handles them with them, the price may increase significantly. For now, I would buy eth, eos, cardano.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i will recommend you to buy waves in this month, and now is good time because the smart contracts in testnet now,
and i believe soon will be activated
Activity: 90
Personally, two top trending coins, Monero (XMR) and Tron (TRX). 
Monero sits at $266.39 as of April 26, 2018. By June 1, 2018, its price per unit is expected to range from $250 to $310, according to our panelists. By December 31, 2018, the price of Monero is expected to increase to $433 on average. Both Daniel and Raczynski forecast a rise to $500 by the end of the year.
Tron sits at $0.07 as of April 26, 2018. By June 1, 2018, Raczynski says its price per unit is expected to increase by 14% to $0.08.
By December 31, 2018, the price of Tron is expected to increase to $0.10, as predicted by Raczynski. He says that while he is “conflicted” about Tron, he thinks “it has some upward ability. But I personally need to see more from the organization to see its sustainability.”
Activity: 71
There is one thing I want to clear: do you invest for long or mid term or trading ?
if you want to trade coin, I absolutely agree with you about those coins, but if you want to hold coins for long term. I recommend you top 3 including BTC, ETH and LTC
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 
Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

I also choose these cryptocurrencies and I have them in my wallet. Besides these altcoins, I am dealing with the following ones: Ontology, TRON, and IOTA. I guess that they will go to the Moon in 2018-2019.
Activity: 195
#Crypterium  is next bitcoin. It allows to spend all kind of crypto currency with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. Just have a look this token. You will thank me later
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I have bought some Verge today and I have a lot of confidence in this coin. From the development of the community I know this is a powerful team with a lot of faithful followers, and my choice is Verge, and I believe it will bring you a surprise at the end of this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
In any case, your choice should not be limited to just one project, it seems to me that the choice should be at least 5 projects, if you have a little money for investing, and if you have a lot of money, then you can invest in 20 projects, it all depends from you
Activity: 87
Top 3 in my eyes are BTC, ETH and XRP.
Bitcoin is going next level in B2B
The number of Ethereum expected to circulate by the end of the year is 104,430,213. Based on our panelists’ forecasts of value per coin by December 31st, the predicted market cap for Ethereum by the end of 2018 sits at $135.3 billion.
Ripple has a large target on its back. Lots of potential, but the various agencies in the US are watching it like a hawk.

Activity: 78
I prefer EOS. EOS continues to be solid against its peers in the soft cryptocurrency market. They are laser focused on scalability — the major industry-based problem. Their venture funds associated with their substantial ICO raising has enabled the technology to be worked on, but also community engagement. I have been cautious in my year-end prediction to reflect the underlying bear-market conditions. But as the EOS technology improves, we could see the price rise higher.

Yes, EOS has big ideas of being the new and improved Ethereum. The platform is still being developed, but I believe the potential is there. It’ll go big when the mainnet is launched.
Activity: 89
I prefer EOS. EOS continues to be solid against its peers in the soft cryptocurrency market. They are laser focused on scalability — the major industry-based problem. Their venture funds associated with their substantial ICO raising has enabled the technology to be worked on, but also community engagement. I have been cautious in my year-end prediction to reflect the underlying bear-market conditions. But as the EOS technology improves, we could see the price rise higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I would agree about OMG for sure, but doubt that EOS and Verge will be bullish in May.
There are also projects like ZIL & HBZ which i think will be bullish in May.
Helbiz will be entering 2 exchanges from top 10, so it will definitely will give some good profit to its holders.
So far i like the idea of car sharing, good team & strong development, staying on track with timing is a very good sign for me to find in a project like Helbiz
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

For verge I do not agree that it will increase rapidly in May, but cardano, monero and stratis this personally for me 3 horses that will make me if not rich, then at least a little happy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
try to an analysis of EOS, NEO, and Cardano. for the investment, I think the third coin is worth to watch out for. especially if the long run I think a potential third coin is still great. It's a shame if Miss these coins because of the previous development pretty good.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
The top 3 cryptocurrency to invest for this month of MAY are Ethereum, Litecoin and waves because this three coin are best potential coin base on my own opinion. Like ethereum this is most of number 1 altcoin and have chances to become bitcoin in the future while litecoin an waves coin become next ethereum if ethereum replace bitcoin to the being number 1..
Activity: 80
In my oppinion, Top 3 crypto to invest are :
Bitcoin Cash
Cardano
EOS
Our panelists forecast that Cardano will experience the greatest positive price growth this month (40%), as well as the greatest positive growth by December 31, 2018 (597%). Bitcoin Cash is expected to have the second greatest positive price growth (174%) by December 31, 2018, followed by bitcoin (163%).
Activity: 252

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

it is also good but you have to keep in mind So one day the price can soar, and in a short span of time the price can also go down drastically. The only way is to not panic and remain confident about your target.
Pages:
Jump to: