Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018 - page 6. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
What do you think about the coin Cortex? Many publications write about its great potential
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I will nit touch any of them especially EOS, do you think EOS has more legs to run after the recent bull run. there are some projects in the space that are very good and undervalued because the market have not really they are not listed on strong exchange when they do they will give huge return on investment that most of these over priced projects
That is true EOS is now overvalued and will not rise again, you should invest into altcoin with lower market cap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
to invest now I suggest in Ethereum, EOS, and Bitcoin Cash these three coins are good enough for investment and development of these three coins is very good, so do not hesitate to choose it for your investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
everybody has their own minds in determining the best coin to make an investment, as I am currently investing in bitcoin, ethereum and ADA I see 3 coins that will give me a profit by the end of the year
Activity: 113
In May ETH can bloom, NEO and EOS show good results so far
My brothers, cousins ​​and friends discuss Omisego seriously, they exchange data and they are very enthusiastic Omisego will be one of the good coins for long term investment, this coin makes a very significant movement, I think besides omisego I think chain ve and Gems also have good opportunities for long-term investments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Invest in Ambit Mining ICO, minimal investment is 100$, and chance of success is huge.
Activity: 126
as of today i don't have top 3 Crypto currencies to invest with but i have only one that i think will fits your qaulification . If you have heard of Bitxoxo it is much better , but do you know that this was the best trading platform i have seen since i started crypto . It was started 2016 and until now they are smoothly running the features are really great and i can say that it has capability to exceed the other major trading platform today . Get some idea about the project about bitxoxo you will be amaze of it
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
It does not matter, now almost all coins will grow. You can buy any coin from the top 20, and make a profit within a couple of weeks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Invest in ICO instead. The Abyss, Skyfchain, Moneto are good projects. EOS, NEO, OMG are good too but investing in ICO is always better. Before investing read carefully about the project to stay safe from scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
My top 3 coin choices would be ETH, Ripple and LTH because based on my observation on these coins in relation to the market performance, these coins were doing better performance so far. In the current price growth, these coins were always on the uptrend movement and surely continue to grow much higher in the coming months. Therefore, I believed that this will give potential return of investment to the future investors of this coins. I had already started to consider in putting investment to these coins.
yes, now the market keeps going up this is the right time to invest, and I think three good coins for investment right now are Ethereum, Neo, and IOTA, I see the development of all three very good coins so it is suitable for investment.
Activity: 266
I'm more optimistic about the OMG, which looks like it can shake up the entire Asian payment industry.
Because OMG is a very good token, I have always been very optimistic.
Activity: 532
many people will probably each with bitcoin and ethereum them. but among it, all EOS and NEO also slowly grows and is currently quite interesting Center of attention everyone. in the long term, I think this coin can give you maximum results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I will nit touch any of them especially EOS, do you think EOS has more legs to run after the recent bull run. there are some projects in the space that are very good and undervalued because the market have not really they are not listed on strong exchange when they do they will give huge return on investment that most of these over priced projects
Exactly, those are not bad projects, but those coins already pumped, congratulations if you bought at the ico price but for everyone else those are not very good options to earn money in the short term, if anything those coins are candidates to be long term holds and nothing more, but if I want a coin to hold for a long term then I'll just choose bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I advise you to invest in Ethereum, Neo, and ADA. I think these three coins are very potent in the future can be seen very good movement in the market so it is suitable for your investment and I am sure they will give big profit later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
Zero(ZER) - With the recent equihash antminer, this is about the only coin that is still ASIC resistant, thanks to it's modified equihash algo that requires a lot of RAM. It's also about the only privacy coin that is at a low price.
Haven(XHV) - This one's a bit unique, it provides off-shore untracable fiat storage, say you want to store fiat right now and pay 1XHV per $ and deposit $100, if the price of XHV falls to $0.5, when you want to use the money you'll get the equivalent in XHV or 200 XHV.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
I pick top 3 an that is eth,btc and xlm. Well these is already proven their name in crypto community. The price, the volume, and the unstoppable currency we have. All most currency is paired with ethereum, bitcoin and a bit with xlm. In the last year bitcoin and eth pump so high and now is dump. So thinking for profit these 3bis good to buy and hold on tightly. We are just headung for the biggest comeback
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Guys if you really want to buy this month i suggest to pick Waves i'm pretty sure that this coins will give you a big return this year, I don't know when but this coin has a lot of community and the first iteration of Waves smartContracts has been activated on Waves platform.
Activity: 126
since you are taking about the main 3 top well i can suggest 1 . i would suggest this bitxoxo token , they are on main sale today and their presale become a  huge success hte project had a trading platform that has a great features that others can't do this is really superb since the platform was establish since 2014 and succesfully running until today now the pre sale was a a huge success since many people supported bitxoxo and for sure the main will become a great success too . so what are you waiting for participate now in the main sale you can checkout bitxoxo on the facebook or twitter for more details
Pages:
Jump to: