Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018 - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I personally highly appreciate these coins after being listed on the trading pages. Although the market situation is showing signs of going down. But I still believe:
AMN
SFU
FSBT
- between AMN and SFU has a significant correlation in terms of the overall purpose of the idea. That would be a competition for power on the algorithm of a wallet platform for all common coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I think it is also worth adding to this list is a coin of ADA. But I'm more likely to consider more stable coins, and so I find it necessary to also invest in Ethereum, NEO, and Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

Which coin do you think will rise more in May?

of the three lists you make, I prefer EOS to be an investment, because I believe EOS will rise very high in May
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Top 3 cryptocurrency to invest in May 2018 is

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin

Since mid year is approaching and it'll give a blast before end of the year like last year. It will pump up again and make a huge price for us.
This is the right time, trust me it's always happening. Market today is too low but it will start to grow this mid year. That thing called fluctuation.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
after a very deep decline on this day makes me quite uncomfortable, I predict that bitcoin and ethereum will increase in May but in fact it starts to decline again. but I will keep it because the trip in this month is still long.
Activity: 546
If you watched how the altcoins reacted to a small market recovery, I think that today there are so many projects that relate to such. This is probably the ETH EOS OPUS project and there are other projects like HEAD
Activity: 1344
Yes, I already bought the EOS, but unfortunately the market sank and I'm now in the minus. I plan to sell at $ 40 for one coin! Waiting for the market to rise
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
NEO: DBC, TKY, ACAT all NEP-5 projects I love.

Elastos is my second favorite project in general behind NEO. Ontology as well.

G3 was formed which is NEO Elastos and Onchain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I prefer eos because of its delegated pos also advance feature once the main eye launched there will be huge difference. Another one is verge because of their  marketing strategy finally reaching coin to the masses is matter . Verge always best in their strategy.
Activity: 293
 I haven't seen about Verge at all. Need to check out what it is. Would be interesting to find out what kind of profit it may bring. As for me the best investment is Bitcoin. I am not a trader now but think about such a possibility
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
With the bear market it gives you a chance to invest in the biggest projects at a low price so I would say that you should invest in bitcoin, ethereum and maybe litecoin or NEO. These are the most likely coins to grow the most this year and they would not disappoint. Also ripple is also a good contender for a position on the top three coins to invest in this year.
Activity: 87
Top 3 in my point of view are:
Ripple : 3rd cyptocurrecy in market,
Cardano: Cardano allows for the execution of smart contracts like Ethereum, and their token ADA is the crypto part of it. Furthermore, the previous CEO of Ethereum is a co-founder of Cardano.
IOTA: IOTA may be one of the top altcoins and is modeled after the Internet of things (IoT). It has come a long way in its price as well. It used to be so cheap but now it’s already at $3 – $5. What’s different with IOTA is that it’s not based on blockchain technology, unlike the other coins mentioned here.
Activity: 85
About Verge I consider this a “shitcoin” but see some short term potential for quick profits. Anyway, I think you could trade XVG.

Activity: 79
Yes, I agree. OMG is good, it has maintained its value decently during the current correction, when that market picks up again I see OMG hitting new highs, possibly around $60.

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
At the moment, the market is bearish which is a great time to buy some of your favorite cryptocurrencies at low prices which is why I will define my answer based on long term and short term investment coins.

Long term:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin

Short term:
1. Electroneum
2. Monero
3. NEO

I have already bought a small stack of these coins at the moment and have safely stashed them away. Among the long term investments, I feel that Bitcoin would return the most profit. Among the short term investments, Electroneum looks like a great bet based on my research which is why I suggested this coin.
Activity: 238
Why suggest EOS and Verge though? What so great about these two?
Activity: 106
FUSION, LOOM NETWORK, and HOLOchain
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If we are already talking about working projects, then I would invest in EOS and ETH to understand that in the future I will be fine, if we talk about what we can do right now, then at best there will be an option in the Contract Vault project

QTum still be a case for who to want invest, QTUm have technology is a branch of the Bitcoin Core, the Account Abstraction Layer class allows multiple virtual machines including Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and Proof-of-Stake consensus to address industrial use cases. The best combination of technology among the best platforms today, eliminating the obstructions on blockchain 2.0
copper member
Activity: 280
There are several cryptocurrencies to invest but few of them having more potential to rise in market. some of them are TRX,ETH,XRP and IOTA and these coins are in top 15 coins of coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: