Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 coins to invest? - page 9. (Read 1155 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588
February 16, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
Out of principle I wouldn't invest in XLM or XRP.

I also like coins linked to decentralized exchanges

Just wanted to point out that XLM already has a number of decentralized exchanges linked to it, such as StellarPort, StellarTerm and Stronghold, which are built on top of SDEX (Stellar Decentralized Exchange).
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
February 16, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
I would need your suggestions about top 5 coins to invest this year and I have listed my choice I would request you all to share your feedback with a reason

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth

I would invest in 1 of the 5 you suggested and that's ETH. If I had to rank them in order it would be this. Eth > ADA > SIA > XRP > XLM.

Out of principle I wouldn't invest in XLM or XRP.

Bitcoin is probably the best investment choice. So BTC + ETH, probably LTC also. Then 2 alts of choice, I like coins looking to enter payments, UTK is one in this area, then I also like coins linked to decentralized exchanges, right now I'd pick IDXM, it's hard though because they're only really succeeding right now because there are no viable options.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
Guys have a look at this  https://telegram.exenium.io/go.php?utm_source=referral&utm_refid=VIpKn2bNy9fyll5Z6SXbwTkoxSn7gusG

It's an ico, they want to create a full exchange based on telegram and more messagin apps
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 16, 2018, 03:54:55 PM
I would need your suggestions about top 5 coins to invest this year and I have listed my choice I would request you all to share your feedback with a reason

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth

I would invest in these following

ADA
WAVES
Siacoin
Ethclassic
Eth
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
February 16, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

XRP
XLM
ADA
Siacoin
Eth
Pages:
Jump to: