Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Exchanges - page 2. (Read 17568 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 13, 2019, 09:08:31 AM
Binance
ChangeNOW
Bittrex
HitBTC
SimpleSwap

agree on #1 and #3 ,  #4   . change now is now a scam and i dont heard about simple swap  .  what i like the most is binance  due to thier huge volumes  .  i rarely trade on hitbtc if ever i cant find my coins listed on binance  .  bitrex is also a popular exchange before before the dominance of binance  .

dex exchange is also on my 3rd list  , specifically etherdelta/forkdelta  because i also love to join airdrops and bounties   .  i see that ed and forkdelta were the first one's  that list my altcoins and erc20 coins
I don't know how the user listed changenow, it is already a proven scam. They have a lot of scam accusation. Simple swap is familiar to me but never tried with it because I am using one of the local methods for most of the swap other than BTC pair.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 13, 2019, 05:27:08 AM
Binance
ChangeNOW
Bittrex
HitBTC
SimpleSwap

agree on #1 and #3 ,  #4   . change now is now a scam and i dont heard about simple swap  .  what i like the most is binance  due to thier huge volumes  .  i rarely trade on hitbtc if ever i cant find my coins listed on binance  .  bitrex is also a popular exchange before before the dominance of binance  .

dex exchange is also on my 3rd list  , specifically etherdelta/forkdelta  because i also love to join airdrops and bounties   .  i see that ed and forkdelta were the first one's  that list my altcoins and erc20 coins
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 03:26:25 AM
Binance
ChangeNOW
Bittrex
HitBTC
SimpleSwap
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 11, 2019, 07:26:29 PM
Actually they are have so many exchange are now trusted to us, But some of exchange are not because i'm afraid to use some of exchange that are not known but it depends only on which exchange are listed our token so we need to use and need some careful because some exchange is a phising site.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 11, 2019, 05:54:31 PM
I join the opinion of many in this forum. I also believe that the best exchange is Binance. Also, I like the stock exchange KuCoin, but most often I use Binance.
copper member
Activity: 89
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 11, 2019, 03:56:34 PM
For me top five Exchanges :
1. Binance
2. Kucoin
3. Bittrex
4. Coinexchange
5. Yobit
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 11, 2019, 02:34:10 PM
If we talk about personal preferences, then this is Binance, Bitmax, Bittrex, Kukoin, Idex
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
March 11, 2019, 01:55:17 PM
I have traded across multiple exchanges, but cannot recommend up to five of them. High on my list would be, Hotbit, huobi, IDEX. Binance seems to be a very good exchange, I have not personally traded on Binance as yet.
Etherdelta is also a good exchange, the only flaw would be the high cost of trading on it with fees on every action.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
I usually trade on binance and bittrex because these are the two most reputable exchanges today. I think bitmex is only suitable for users who use margin in trading. I used to use yobit but I left it when it released "LAMBO" from Liza
copper member
Activity: 168
March 11, 2019, 09:43:39 AM
in my opinion binance is most in demand by investors and is also the most popular to date. binance is also my favorite exchanger because there is a lot of trading volume. don't forget exchange latoken, idex, and cointiger they are one of the best exchangers I've ever tried.
Activity: 200
March 11, 2019, 09:06:57 AM
I agree with you that binance is the best exchange in the world. I see you mentioned yobit in the article. I think it's just a normal exchange and contains too much garbage.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 11, 2019, 07:20:34 AM
I still give kudos to binance. I have bent actually used any other exchange that can level up to binance. If there's another, I would like to try too.
Activity: 13
March 11, 2019, 06:44:34 AM
I'd go for binance as number 1 because of its volume per day and it has lots of coins to choose from.
copper member
Activity: 176
March 11, 2019, 06:14:51 AM
There are also some upcoming exchanges one can use, with user friendly interface, reduced withdrawal fee and fast transaction but above all, Binance exchange still remains the best ,it also has the highest trading volume.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 10, 2019, 06:37:19 PM
If Binance is in the top 5, I agree because Binance is very popular, but why 1st? because this Exchange has its own coin, namely Binancecoin (BNB). This has a large volume and that is what the owner will use, meaning that it can be manipulated. although it has advantages, users who have BNB will get a discount for transaction and withdrawal fees.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2019, 06:23:21 PM
For me, the top are Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Livecoin and Kucoin. At least I often use these exchanges and I'm happy with everything.
Activity: 355
Merit: 28
March 10, 2019, 06:04:18 PM
I disagree about one position on this list. this is Yobit (I had a bad experience with this exchange, and there are a lot of such cases). binance same at the same time top 1 now
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
March 10, 2019, 05:24:26 PM
I think at this moment their is a lots of exchange some of them are centralised exchange and some of them are decentralised exchange. But among all of them binance is the best exchange. Binance is really a great exchange they have the much  volume with almost every coin pair. They have a great ui its very easy. The selection of the coin is also good. At this moment I think binance is th biggest exchange in this moment. Their is more good exchange like Hubli OKex  my coins and many more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 10, 2019, 04:51:01 PM
Yobit ?  Grin is this a joke? do you know what is Yobit ? its the exchange which officially makes pump and dump has groups for that and think it's one of the top 5?
Activity: 238
March 10, 2019, 04:36:01 PM
Binance has won all of us over ever since they paid out gas for NEO holders.
The rest would be Kraken, Bittrex, Liqui once it was live and I"m now pumped for the Bitsdaq airdrop.
A top 3 makes up 90% of my trading volume though.
Pages:
Jump to: