Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Exchanges - page 3. (Read 17568 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 10, 2019, 04:20:20 PM
My first choice is Binance. It has a high volume. Besides, i use Bittrex, Kucoin, yobit and polonix. People trust all of those exchange site and they have a good number of popularity.
Stop using Yobit. This is the most manipulative exchange in history. only pump of shitkoins. You can easy loose your money!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 03:21:07 PM
We still do not have top exchanges.
My ideal exchange would be decentralized exchange with big daily volumes, faster than light, will support every altcoin and token and support also fiat money (but that would be probably a problem due to decentralization). Something like that is coming and its name is Binance DEX.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 03:13:56 PM
Binance is a good exchange, but there are some other good ones
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 06, 2019, 03:11:39 PM
obviously the first is binance then follow bittrex, kraken, huobi and with some doubt hitbtc, but in my opinion there is no need for a ranking binance and a good dex like forkdelta are more than enough

I would not call fork delta a good decentralized exchange, we simply have no choice. Of course, it performs its functions by 100%, but this is not what the crypto world deserves.
Forkdelta is an improved version of Etherdelta if I remember accurately. You can add your own contract for trading there and so many fake contacts are trading on Etherdelta with the similar name of the real project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
obviously the first is binance then follow bittrex, kraken, huobi and with some doubt hitbtc, but in my opinion there is no need for a ranking binance and a good dex like forkdelta are more than enough

I would not call fork delta a good decentralized exchange, we simply have no choice. Of course, it performs its functions by 100%, but this is not what the crypto world deserves.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
March 06, 2019, 02:47:02 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 06, 2019, 02:44:43 PM
yes no question binance.com is always no 1, but there are other exchanges who do well in the market. Some of the exchanges which I feel more comfortable in trading bitmex, Liquid, Coinsbit, Narexa and cobinhood. There are lot of decentralises exchanges which you could rely for trading.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 02:03:29 PM
I do not think that it makes sense to announce top exchanges. I mean I like to trade on decentralised exchanges and I prefer IDEX rather than the biggest centralised exchanges with fake trading volumes on CMC.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
March 06, 2019, 01:45:13 PM
in my opinion binance and kucoin are the best, for yobit itself is lacking because the service there is not satisfactory and also the volume of low trades is not recommended but if you want to sell coins that are not clear, there sometimes provide a market for that coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 06, 2019, 01:43:01 PM
All those centralized exchanges suck. I prefer decentralized exchanges. They don't keep my money and lose it.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
March 06, 2019, 01:40:24 PM
I lok okex. I feel that Okex's team is very responsible. Moreover, transaction fees or other fees are very cheap.
That's my first priority.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 12:42:12 PM
Voted Binance.
For me at the moment, Binance exchange has a great influence on the market.
Binance also takes good customer care, it seems that there is no big deal from them.
It well.
absolutely right and exchanges such as binance are the best for me to do an exchange because the volume is large and has a large market share which makes many people use binary exchanges
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 12:39:43 PM
Probably now there are a large number of people who understand that the best exchange is probably Binance, in spite of all the leading exchanges, such as Bittrex or something else. I think that this is definitely the case.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

In this article, we will be discussing the best Cryptocurrency exchanges on the market today.  

https://blog.amon.tech/top-5-exchanges/
Usual exchanges, they top for a long time now. I recommend you to try the exchange that is in my signature right now cat.ex. This exchange has a transaction fee, but that transaction fee will be turned into their token called CAT token and you will get that. So basically, there is no transaction fee here.
copper member
Activity: 322
March 06, 2019, 12:15:06 AM
I think Binance is still no.1 exchange in crypto market due to its large volumes of trades every day and has the highest reputation and good feedbacks from traders. A very trusted exchange that has a high security level. My top 5 are 1.Binance 2.Bittrex 3.Bitfinex 4.Poloniex 5.Okex
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Need money
March 06, 2019, 12:03:09 AM
Voted Binance.
For me at the moment, Binance exchange has a great influence on the market.
Binance also takes good customer care, it seems that there is no big deal from them.
It well.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
March 05, 2019, 08:15:43 PM

In this article, we will be discussing the best Cryptocurrency exchanges on the market today.  

There are so many exchange sites that are our partners but I am not familiar with all the exchange sites that are on the market. I usually use binance or latoken. In my opinion, the two exchange sites are very easy to use and very updated to display the latest conditions of the development of crypto currencies. But I also do not rule out the possibility to use local exchange sites in my country like Indodax. But this local exchange site is only limited to certain coins or tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 08:03:15 PM
You can get top 100 list of crypto exchanges here : https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ based on the last 24 hours crypto volume. Smiley

But still Binance is best of all exchanges even it was less than year old bcause of its trading fee structure and protection and flawless services.

Binance is really the best exchange not only because it have a good volume that not fake like others. They also have mobile friendly app and easy to use interface. They solve the issue so fast and keep trader inform if anything malicious happened.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 05, 2019, 05:24:49 PM
The top 5 exchanges are:

Binance
Bitfinex
Bittrex
Poloniex
Upbit

You may add - Huobi, Bithumb, GDAX, OKEx, KuCoin, and Kraken. - to the list if you like.
Bittrex is no more have a reputation and their volume decreased significantly this year. Poloniex is following the Yobit in my opinion and their name shouldn't be in this list.  Kucoin, Gdax, Upbit are good examples for the top exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 150
March 05, 2019, 05:20:45 PM

I might just agree with Amon on few exchanges. But I think Okex still rank far better than Yobit by volume, popularity and reach. Binance remain number one and has no close rivalry at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: