Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 Exchanges - page 7. (Read 17568 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Yobit is a good functional exchange but it is filled with pump and dump shitcoins and trading bots to increase the fake volume. Nothing wrong with it though, i have traded coins and withdrawn them without any issues
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 22, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
--Local--
Koineks
Koinim
SistemKoin
Btctürk
Paribu

--Global---
Bitfinex
bittrex
Binance
Hitbtc
bitforex

--Mining--
coinex
catex
abcc

They're all very successful stock exchanges.I'm using catex to win a dividend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
I read this article and I think that their top is very cool. But I also have my own top:
1-Binance. The most famouse exchange nowadays.
2-Bittrex. I've registered there since 2017, I like this exchange. There is a big amount of coins.
3-Idex. The exchange which isn't under control
4-Bitmex. The best margin trading.
5-Poloniex. One of the easiest exchanges in usage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 22, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

In this article, we will be discussing the best Cryptocurrency exchanges on the market today.  

https://blog.amon.tech/top-5-exchanges/

I think HitBTC is superior to YoBit. We can see from market movements in each coin exchange. Market HitBTC is more active than YoBit. Apart from that, the HitBTC can enable an create wallet. But we are free to judge something, depending on what our taste is in using market exchange.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 22, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
Yobit in the top 5? Are you kidding me? Who made this rating?) Oh, my God, any exchange, even the worst will look at the background of Yobit at times better) In general, the article is not bad, the exchanges are good.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
Most people are use binance for the trading work because of high volume of coins listing there, second choice is coinbase the pioneer exchange use to buy or stroring coins investment follow by poloniex, bittrex and hitbtc that 5 exchange i choose is popular use of the peope since i start adopt crypto.

I will also suggest nexybit sharing platform in your trading job high quality security to secured your investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
I have reviewed the article and found that there is not enough exchange to be in the top 5 exchange. It is Yobit, this is a exchange with bad interface and not user friendly, in addition it has too many altcoin junk in the list.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 22, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
You probably joked that Yobit is among the top five exchanges ! Go to their official Twitter and read the comments and how many people are begging for help, but technical support does not care they respond to the message within 6 months. Personally, I sent tokens from my MEW to Yobit and they just went to someone else's wallet. My wallet wasn't hacked !

It is out of my expectation to see Yobit in top 5 exchanges. After hearing so many negative reviews, i won’t trade in Yobit if I have a choice. If the coin I want to buy is only tradable in Yobit, I will quickly withdraw my coin after buying.
Activity: 532
December 22, 2018, 03:23:25 PM
I am very skeptical of well-known exchanges when I choose the exchange on which I want to trade that I usually make a choice towards decentralized exchanges, because they seem to me much safer than their centralized analogues.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 03:18:33 PM
One of the things to consider in exchanges is security, genuine volume and UI. Thus, I think Binance, Houbi and Bittrex are good exchanges
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
I expect the ratings to have changed with revelation of the fake volume for trades of most of the exchanges. It is disheartening to know that more than 75% of the visible trade volumes were fake in the highly rated exchanges. I am they might even changes due to this news cause thats where they make most of their money. Everyone will understand why their trade order may not be filled in such a long period, this will also increase users of those credible exchanges in the coming year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
II saw the post all of them are centralized exchange. But I like centralized exchange but I always prefer decentralized one. We created this market ecosystem cause we don't want centralized power. But there are some factor like easy to use or security or availability or quality and volume are very important to be a good exchange. And in this matter binance is best. No one can compete binance. Next is idax its very big and really good. Then bittrex and kucoin is good. They have some mid cap token which is hard to find in other places. And I also like huobi and okex. I don't prefer bitmex. I don't like it.
Activity: 837
December 22, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
For me I will list the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges in my own opinion;
1. Binance
2. Idax
3. Huobi
4. Bittrex
5. Gate
These exchanges have good user interface, nice volume, good customer care executives and secured.
Activity: 196
December 22, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
You probably joked that Yobit is among the top five exchanges ! Go to their official Twitter and read the comments and how many people are begging for help, but technical support does not care they respond to the message within 6 months. Personally, I sent tokens from my MEW to Yobit and they just went to someone else's wallet. My wallet wasn't hacked !
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 22, 2018, 02:37:14 PM
I read the post. My choice is a little bit different from the post. I still believed that binance is the best exchange among all exchanges cex and dex. Then I will chose huobi. They are really going big day by day. Very easy to use and they really think about customers. And then I will chose switched. I know many of the people don't know about it. I don't have big volume but they are working really hard and switched is a dex. And then I would say kucoin and bittrex also good. If coinbase give us more pair with USD or euro I would chose coinbase also.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 22, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
According to some recent research on the trading activity on the major exchanges most of them engage in Wash Trading to create artificial volume so they can grab high prices for listing fees. Of the top 25 by volume on Coin Market Cap only Binance, Bitfinex and Liquid have trading volume statistics you can trust. https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-claims-over-80-percent-of-top-25-btc-trading-pair-volumes-on-cmc-are-wash-traded
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Many exchanges have sprung up with the mission to be the best exchange with the highest volume. Seeing the 100 best exchange lists in the coinmarketcap, Binance is the best and has high volume among other exchanges. But other exchanges are also as good as binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
At the moment I prefer and trust Bittrex, Huoby and Binance. However, these exchangers are centralized and have their advantages and disadvantages. I think in the future there will be such a hybrid exchange which will be the same good attitude.
I think same - Bittrex, Binance and Huobi. I see Poloniex try to change own position but today nothing new. Other exchanges I don't like because too many bots. Bibox and Okex has not bad interfaces but ... Binance today better  Wink
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
Best exchange only can be decide by trading all coin volume. This list always high Binance and Okex but top others 3 is Bitmex, Bittrex and Dobetrades
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
December 22, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
At the moment I prefer and trust Bittrex, Huoby and Binance. However, these exchangers are centralized and have their advantages and disadvantages. I think in the future there will be such a hybrid exchange which will be the same good attitude.
Pages:
Jump to: