Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now - page 2. (Read 2689 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
Here are the top ICOs in the 2018 in my opinion:-

Eloncity
AERGO
Metadium
NEO
EOS

I think these ICOs have a future bright and it is a very nice white paper and the roadmap. You could check them
Activity: 58
August 25, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Soar This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to expect a significant profit. https://soar.earth/
Activity: 177
August 25, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
unfortunately all of that I have not heard it, and when I open your link it turns out to have an error to enter it.

I've heard of a metronome and maybe it's a good ICO, because I haven't heard it all, so forgive me.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
Eloncity Starting price of investment is low cost amount. This project has a bright future so lets support them. Good job and keep up the good work team. https://eloncity.io/
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 22, 2018, 06:28:55 AM
I don't think the rankings are useful for ICO. Rankings are only useful for market capitalization. These rankings are likely to be man-made. So I don't believe it.
Activity: 793
August 22, 2018, 06:26:37 AM
Here is top ICO now Bgogo, AERGO, Blockcloud, Chromaway, Ankr, Metadium, Origo Network, Uranus, Certik, Matic Network, MultiVAC... follow monoico.com
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
August 22, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
Investing in ICO is very high risk. But the ICO is successful in its sales, profits will also be obtained.
Ico UHIVE also needs to be paid attention, I see in icoholder UHIVE has achieved sales of the Hard cap.
Ico nex, I just heard, it looks good, this needs to be learned. Thank you for the information.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:09:36 AM
Icos are going down, I suggest you to move out from this doing, the risk is very high now and your possible losse could be really very large and disappointing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:01:58 AM
Icos are not so reliable, am I right? I mean that they are too risky but of course I know that crypto is a risk thing at all, but icos are too unpredicted in this time.
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 09:00:36 AM
This is also a good ICO right now the Gemstra the future social selling . They already build a decentralized blockchain integrated ecosystem also know as ASTRA platform to promote social selling to the retail industry ! With this any retailer and brand can now integrate with the ASTRA Platform to participate in social selling and benefit from an east to use protocol and highly secure data management !

Activity: 90
August 20, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
I think for now, it is really hard to tell the top leading ICOs. there are a good number of great projects ongoing in the industry though. I think I like what Privcy and Organictoken has going on.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
All the ICOs you listed are finished and listed on the exchanges, but it's terrible to assume that it's the best ICO and this time. The current market momentum and all new Altcoin listed on the exchanges fell in line with the market trend. Maybe we should wait for the end of the year for good ICOs.
Activity: 202
August 19, 2018, 07:18:44 AM
Instead of asking this question here, why don't you jump over to icobench and see for yourself which one is performing and which one isn't.
You get a lot of data from there. So individually look up the top. Rated ICOs, go to their websites, and figure out how much they all haee been able to raise.
Activity: 22
August 19, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
I see NEX as the most notable ICO. The ICO Nex project is backed by the NEO Council, which aims to build a decentralized platform that can handle millions of orders at the same time.
Activity: 504
August 19, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Databroker DAO (Data Service)
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.

Usechain (Blockchain)
The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.

Yumerium (Gaming)
An lncentivized, Blockchain Based, Open Gaming Platform.

DFINITY (Cloud Storage)
DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

Kairos (Verification)
Kairos is an artificial intelligence company specializing in face recognition. Through computer vision and machine learning, Kairos can recognize faces in videos, photos, and the real-world - making it easier than ever to transform the way your business interacts with people.

Yumerium is the best ICO from your list, I think it will cost very much, and by the way Dfinity will not do ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 19, 2018, 07:11:19 AM
Being top ICO maybe it can help to reduce your doubt  to investing to ICO. But not all the time the ICO who are in the top will become successful. Because they have possible to failed that ICO. Im saying don't depend to the ICO who are top but considered the purpose and the benfits that you get once you invest to them.

Look also for the the legality of the ICO so you can make sure that is legit and to avoid losing of your investment. Making a research of every ICO is very useful to determine what is scam and what is legit.
Activity: 504
August 19, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).

It is a good list I think, but it is very riskier way to invest in ICO on such market, even good ICO are dumped after exchange listing.
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
I put stock in WCEX. It's a trade to exchange cryptographic forms of money. What are they offering that present trades don't? Super low expenses (like 10x less) and mysterious exchanging. No ID confirmation. This will be the go to put for everybody who has an enthusiasm for keeping their profile private. In addition, they will give out profits to tokenholders in light of benefits. We don't know who the designers are which is a zone of concern however IMHO, since the cost is low for the ICO, it's an okay with high potential.
Activity: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:44:18 AM
You should read about Nebula Network - I follow this project long time and IMO it's very perspective. There will be public presale soon..
https://twitter.com/NebulaNet

Activity: 445
Merit: 71
August 16, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
I've analyzed it. More info https://medium.com/p/21f3dee06925/
Pages:
Jump to: