Pages:
Author

Topic: top cryptocurrencies August 2017, May 2017, June 2017 , July 2017, 2016’s - page 2. (Read 9092 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 265
Najnowsze Wiadomości ze Świata Bitcoin
Bitcoin is continueing to do great job! It has established new ATH and it seems that $3000 level is passed for good - at least in short term. Long term perspective seems to be more negative because we have been wittnessing growths for three years and nothing can always rise. There has to be price correction. However in short term we are very likely to see even $4000
http://bithub.pl/english/top-cryptocurrencies-in-july-2017/

In July we have seen correction of the whole market since a long time. Only 4 cryptocurrencies didn`t lose in price: Bitcoin, Litecoin, NEM and Dash. Market capitalization has fallen from $99,552 bln to $91,987 bln, it is 8%. Market cap of all other cryptocurrencies (excluding Bitcoin) has fallen from $58,756 bln to $44,599, it is 24%.

July`s winners are modest: The leader Bitcoin gave return rate of just 16%. The second Litecoin made us 7% richer and the third NEM only 3%.
Another reatreat in Bitcoins price. It all seems to be a long term bull trap. Just look at the previous bubbles. When they popped the second wave was slightly loweer than ATH and afterwards price started to fall though not as roughly as after bubble pop.
Bitcoin surprises once again buy going back to previous prices. However, there is still much to go to reach all time high. But it is a good sign anyway
Further falls on all cryptocurrencies. It is an important moment because 2000$ level saved bitcoin`s price in the past. We`ll see how it goes on now. Ethereum is doing pretty weak over 50% fall. However ltc or dash are doing pretty well "only" 20% fall
It seems that the bitcoin bubble popped and everything starts to fall. We`ll se how low it will take us but that is a great opportunity to buy coins and make our supplies bigger.
June was intresting month for cryptos. In the first half there were further growths whereas in the second half something broke and many coin s fell down. What is intresting is that in the rank, which consists of the same cryptos so one can make notes and observations, the first places didn`t belong to the most knwon currencies such as bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, ethereum or dash. Less knwon crypto have won in June. Will they take over bitcoin and major altcoins? Situiation is uncertain to me.
http://bithub.pl/english/top-cryptocurrencies-in-june-2017/

Top 30 cryptocurrencies of June and summary of the most important events. Also comments of experts included. Please feel free to discuss the best cryptos of June!
Extraordinary flash crash on Ethereum could be cause to falls in all cryptocurrencies - especially Bitcoin. Ethereum had at its hisghest moment only 25% less marketcap than BTC. Such flash crash could really have impact on marketcap and as a consequence also on bitcoin. We`ll see how the situation goes further
Litecoin reaches new ATH! That is amazing when we consider it was called dead by many. Wonder will it go any further because although beating ath usually ended in another higher ath ltc already grew 16 times since beginning of the April
IOTA is a new cryptocurrency. It seems unbelievable but it jumped to the top 10 market cap in its debut! That is a great achievement and I wonder will there ever be such cryptocurrency to do the same. What do You think, is IOTA worth investing in it?
Yes Bitcoin is the actuall king although it loses the market dominance. Right now Dash has started to rise. Its in top10 and  hasnt been pumped yet
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Bitcoin is always no.1 we all know that. There is no altcoin that can stand up like the bitcoin and there is no coin that can beat coin. Bitcoin will become always no.1 in the cryptocurrency that is the reality.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
the best and top crypto coin/cryptocurency is still bitcoin
never replace and take over position bitcoin in number one crypto coin
Eth number second, bitcoin number 1. Bitcoin is the first and the top. Why, I think not questionable because all new people before knowing altcoin they will know bitcoin first. They will try or bitcoin first. After that they think about altcoins what the best or will be the best like bitcoin. I did too. I know cryptocurrency from bitcoin first. Then I know Doge, LTC ETH and many other tokens after joining bitcointalk. I was amazed by the growth of cryptocurrencies. Some are growing and others are dieing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Yeah the network effect of bitcoin now makes it unstoppable, thats not to say that money cant be made from altcoins, i should know i made abit last year selling zcoin.  Grin

bitcoin is undeniably the top crypto currency. as bitcoin is ahead in other alt coins.
But ethereum has seen the potential as next to bitcoin. Ethereum prove itself in the market.
Like bitcoin, ethereum is also decentralized. Also a distributed public chain network.
Anybody has guesess why stratis gained so much in value for the past two months? It is a surpsrise and unususall as I said before
Stratis was this month`s big surprise because another month in a row it has won the rank. This is rare - usually cryptocurrency which won the rank was lower in the next rank. However, Stratis is a surprise in May
It is here! Another monthly rank of cryptocurrencies. Which coin was the best investment in May? What the situtaion on cryptocurrency market looks like? Which coin is likely to win another rank? Find out in the rank with Adrian Gozdera and Dominik Gordel experts comments and analysis.

Top Cryptocurrencies May 2017

Bitcoin is the only relevant answer.

And I know there are other currencies, but when are they ever accepted as currency with businesses? If "alternatives" exist, they need to be accepted and transacted as currency. Period.

Of course Bitcoin stands tall above the others(Altcoins) and it will take another revolutionary innovation to be able to unseat Bitcoin from the top of the other cryptocurrencies. Whatever Altcoins are presently doing Bitcoin is doing better.

And what is your answer on long waitng for confirmations on Bitcoin - even up to 2h - whereas for example litceoin has confirmations after few minutes along  with recent segwit. Is Bitcoin also better in that field?
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is the only relevant answer.

And I know there are other currencies, but when are they ever accepted as currency with businesses? If "alternatives" exist, they need to be accepted and transacted as currency. Period.

Of course Bitcoin stands tall above the others(Altcoins) and it will take another revolutionary innovation to be able to unseat Bitcoin from the top of the other cryptocurrencies. Whatever Altcoins are presently doing Bitcoin is doing better.
Pages:
Jump to: