Pages:
Author

Topic: top cryptocurrencies August 2017, May 2017, June 2017 , July 2017, 2016’s - page 4. (Read 9092 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 265
Najnowsze Wiadomości ze Świata Bitcoin
Litecoin segwit will activate in just two days. This will make ltc one of the fastest currency in the world right now. With features such as Litghnitng network it will be beyond the reach of many cryptos, especially bitcoin
Bitcoin has established new ATH. Also litecoin goes on and still rises. Any ideas how high will it go? It is not likely for ltc to reach new ath from my point of view but it is not entirely impossible.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Greetings everyone! As some may have heard we are publishing monthly ranks of cryptocurrencies. If You are not familiar with our ranks than check them out on our website - many users claim that they are useful and help not to be lost in fast changing crypto world.

Beginning from april`s summary we would like to give You an opportunity to choose which cryptocurrencies should be considered in monthly rank. We think that every crypto-user has his or hers favourite currency and perhaps it is not in the rank. Now You can change it Smiley

We are open to any suggestions and questions. Hope You will vote!

http://bithub.pl/voting-for-new-cryptocurrencies-in-the-monthly-rank/
Cryptocurrencies to me is merely investment items having zero utilities. Investment in cryptocurrencies is similar to betting on horse race, you earn if your horse leads. Bitcoin is real king and so far has created its existence in financial system.
Altcoins on the other hand hardly accepted by merchants and consider if merchant accept altcoins, he only accepts if alts are convertible in Bitcoin. 

Right now it seems to be true. there is a buble on altcoins and bitcoin lost in value beacause of etf rejection panic. However, it quickly came back to levels of 1200$ and is in a good condition. But the bubble on altcoins doesnt want to pop. There are cryptos that are still on high price levels and dont seem to fall

Perhaps among the alternative coins, a real rival bitcoin will soon appear. But I still do not have strong confidence in alternative coins. I choose bitcoin

Don`t you choose them to have gain on them? Bitcoin is known from its price variability but that is nothing compared to the altcoin market
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Ripple may not be true cryptucerrency but it still is in top3 market cap. Doesn`t this make him important coin in altcoins world?
It is not about thatthe market cap of Ripple coin is higher than some altcoins, it is very important that Ripple indeed is not a real cryptocurrency.
It is basically made by banks, to make settlements between them and to make it easier for them to do summaries.

For example, bitcoin has decentralization, monero the same, and both of the coins are pretty much anonymous.
The problem with Ripple is that it is not decentralized, which actually is a huge disadvantage in eyes of every real cryptocurrency trader/investor.
It has become kind of popular, but we should not forget that it doesnt meets the requirements of crypto coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies to me is merely investment items having zero utilities. Investment in cryptocurrencies is similar to betting on horse race, you earn if your horse leads. Bitcoin is real king and so far has created its existence in financial system.
Altcoins on the other hand hardly accepted by merchants and consider if merchant accept altcoins, he only accepts if alts are convertible in Bitcoin. 

Right now it seems to be true. there is a buble on altcoins and bitcoin lost in value beacause of etf rejection panic. However, it quickly came back to levels of 1200$ and is in a good condition. But the bubble on altcoins doesnt want to pop. There are cryptos that are still on high price levels and dont seem to fall

Perhaps among the alternative coins, a real rival bitcoin will soon appear. But I still do not have strong confidence in alternative coins. I choose bitcoin

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Dash was one of the top cryptocurrencies in March. However it lost in value in the end of the month. Many thought that it will crash to levels of 20-30$ but it still holds on pretyy much high. Anyone knows how is it possible?
Litecoin SegWit reached 75%. Now it seems that litecoin is comming back and will be in top of april`s rank. Also the price has risen four times during last days
But isnt the same with ethereum? It is also a kind of a platform. However it is very popular and has 2nd place in crypto marketcap
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
Any comments on new currency rank? Didn`t ripple surprise you?
We can still argue that Ripple is not real and 'true' cryptocurrency. Real cryptocurrency = decentralization.
How crypto controlled by one company, with centralized validation, premined and 20% taxed with ability to freeze tokes of its users can be considered a crypto.
Ripple is more of a payment network.  It allows payments with other cryptos - it's not trying to overtake Bitcoin or be better than Bitcoin or anything like that, so I don't mind that its price rose. 
I see that not many people want to talk about ripple. Maybe its just because it is being marginalized.
Ripple may not be true cryptucerrency but it still is in top3 market cap. Doesn`t this make him important coin in altcoins world?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well the split at bitcoin is allowing  almost all altcoins to give a try and they are trying to grow when bitcoin is week, and well i do understand those, but shitcoins will be always shitcoins being pumped or no its a question of lucky, but the thing is there isnt yet a coin to replace bitcoin and it wont happen soo easy, there are big money invested to let other coin to get close.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
shitcoins will pump shitcoins will dump. The only one here to stay is tacocoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
We can still argue that Ripple is not real and 'true' cryptocurrency. Real cryptocurrency = decentralization.
How crypto controlled by one company, with centralized validation, premined and 20% taxed with ability to freeze tokes of its users can be considered a crypto.
It`s a pitty that Dash bubble didn`t last until the end of the month. It would certainly be number 1 in rank. The increase was really crazy and it is still worth mentioning
I think that ripple is the biggest surprise. This isnt the most popular coin though it is in top3 market cap right now.
Pages:
Jump to: