Pages:
Author

Topic: Top cryptocurrencies in August 2018 - page 6. (Read 616 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
I do not think that it is possible to single out some kind of a crypto currency in August. The market is still falling with small bounces, and something tells me that until the end of the summer we will not see any changes. All crypto-currencies will continue to fall and in this situation it is best to keep bitcoin. On the other hand, you can buy Tether and try to earn more bitcoins on the fall, but it's pretty risky. Personally, I prefer to keep bitcoin.
Well, why can not be identified,I believe that there are coins here that may rise before the end of the year.For myself, I allocate Ethereum and EOS.But what about Bitcoin, I still think I'll abstain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:46:59 PM
My choice will remain with Bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin in August I think it will be safe and get a profit in the future.
I'm sure Bitcoin will bring a lot of luck because Bitcoin is a great coin and is a coin that can be a solution for those who want to make a profit.
There has been a lot of evidence about Bitcoin and they have always managed to benefit from the Bitcoin trade.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 08, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
I do not think that it is possible to single out some kind of a crypto currency in August. The market is still falling with small bounces, and something tells me that until the end of the summer we will not see any changes. All crypto-currencies will continue to fall and in this situation it is best to keep bitcoin. On the other hand, you can buy Tether and try to earn more bitcoins on the fall, but it's pretty risky. Personally, I prefer to keep bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 08, 2018, 04:33:34 PM
Out of the 11 coins you gave above, I see more great potential to come to four coins, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Binance, maybe by buying them at this time, all the coins I mentioned are still getting cheap before they all go to the moon , and the possibility that this will happen in the next few weeks because the market has experienced a long downturn and it's time to bounce back.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
The list has been a surprise and a happy one indeed. We are glad to see BTC at the top and ETH is still there which is good. It is Stellar Lumens which was the most surprising cut. It will worth to invest in that one.

Investing in Stellar may not be your best idea of the year. invest in litecoins
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 04:15:34 PM
The list has been a surprise and a happy one indeed. We are glad to see BTC at the top and ETH is still there which is good. It is Stellar Lumens which was the most surprising cut. It will worth to invest in that one.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 04:12:30 PM
The currencies that dropped a lot are EOS and Ripple, this raises the questions on whether they are good investments or are over priced. I've decided not to open blockfolio during this big dump, waiting for at least a mild recovery to avoid any further stress
Activity: 30
August 08, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
there are no top cryptocurrency for us right now.
everything is messed up because of ETF and i believe it won't change until we hear a clear answer from them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
Well for August I would choose about 3 Altos I think the first is eos, then shivom would still choose to invest, and ipsx
Activity: 608
August 08, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
I think that we will not see any drastic changes in the market and most likely the rapid growth will begin closer to the winter of 2018
Activity: 124
August 08, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
The cryptocurrency market seems to have hurt its investors enough and is showing humble signs of recovery. This is great news for crypto enthusiasts, who can finally start thinking about buying into some new coins and maybe even about opening their Blockfolio app again.

11 best cryptocurrencies for August 2018

Which coin will you buy?
These are the top cryptocurrency of the 2018 in my opinion. It is a very profitable and the potential coins for the long term and you can a make a good profit without risk. it is a good prospective and the platforms.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
Top crypptocurrencies is bitcoin, Eth , eos, IOTA, etc all coin are top cryptocurrencies in august 2018. because that ,s coin hugee profitable coin in cryptocurrencies . so i believe it.
Activity: 252
August 08, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
This year I invest on bitcoin and Ethereum. And now I am feeling better with Ethereum and I feel better to exchange with other coin. But still I hope I will be feel better with bitcoin last of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
From this list, i would invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance Coin. I like about Binance coin that they are constantly making buybacks, so the value of the coin should keep on increasing as time goes.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 08, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
The cryptocurrency market is witnessing a dramatic drop in prices by more than 10% in just one day. This time it is very sensitive, so the investment is thoroughly discouraged. Please wait and invest when the exchange rate reaches its bottom in August, so keep patient and wait.
Activity: 41
August 08, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
i think eos coin price may increase with the increase in price of bitcoins
also dont forget to check the tron (trx)coin that coin price may rise soon
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:57:06 PM
Stellar has a huge potential.

After the announcement of the agreement with IBM, Stellar Lumens became one of the fastest growing in price crypto currency at the end of last year. For an incomplete month, it added about 500% in price, and then soared from $ 0.21 to $ 0.91 in just 6 days. While there is a correction from the maximum values, the XLM rate is at the level of $ 0.8. The 2018th is predicted by experts to become a period of rapid growth for the platform.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 02:51:09 PM
I think some of the coin are huge potential. But I also agree this article because I also think bit coin is the top of the position. EOS, IOTA also have huge potentiality.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 07, 2018, 09:00:42 PM
Ripple isn't a good buy IMO.

As very normal choice, bitcoin will be the coin that I'd prefer to buy most of the time if I've got some spare money to spend.

What if Bitcoins drops to $4000,-?
Is it still a good buy?
Yes it does.
But I don't think it will fall that far.
It will not, even the ETF rejection will bring back the bitcoin to the 6k level and i guess that will never be happened. This is a 2 years before the next halving and i will try to believe the price of bitcoin will be doubled or even tripled after 2020.
anytime bitcoin is always the best coin to buy.
It won't and right now we are on the $6k level again.

Those who have hopes with the ETF, we can tune and put some hopes on it and if something didn't go accordingly. We can seek for the next halving and that can make the price high.

I saw on how it made difference and increase for the last halving that happened on 2016.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
This month is not so profitable than others were and I think this way will not be changed. May be the cryptomarket will be restored till the end of the year but it is not exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: