Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 16. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!
That brings me back to the question, if an ICO not doing a KYC process is trustworthy at all.  Huh
Activity: 252
Guys,

have a look at MEXC at https://mexc.life
We have 25 products, and the industry is worth USD6.8b this year.

We're on the second stage of the ICO.

They don't do the usual hype for many projects, but in my opinion this is one of the most promising long-term projects.
I'd love to find a good new project for the long run, I'm a typical hodler and not interested in day-to-day trading.
In such cases, I advise paying particular attention to them Wink
Too bad that their ICO has already ended (just took a look, it's now 1 ETH = 13941 WYS + 0% BONUS).

I really once would like to catch a promising project in its pre-sale phase!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Tomochain, Zen Protocol and Hdac are my favorites in that list. I will be buying these coins after they are listed on exchanges.
Tomochain has a demo version. Tomo doesn't have a currently working product.
Hdac are currently working on its own blockchain.
Didn't look at Zen protocol, but thanks for your opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
They don't do the usual hype for many projects, but in my opinion this is one of the most promising long-term projects.
I'd love to find a good new project for the long run, I'm a typical hodler and not interested in day-to-day trading.

In such cases, I advise paying particular attention to them Wink
I am a big fan of Crowdholding, I know their ICO is finished but you can still go onto their platform and earn crypto now. They recently got DeepOnion on their platform which is a big thing!

https://crowdholding.com

Yeah, the number of projects on the platform is growing quite rapidly. This makes me happy Smiley
As I said many times before this is a great project and I'm glad to be part of it. There is still a lot of work ahead.
I think PinkDate is a pretty neat idea. I've recently been doing some research on it and think it sounds like a good ICO. They are still working on the apps, but the team is active and they are targeting a unique, billion dollar industry (sex) that has a need for the security that crypto provides. https://pinkdate.is/

Thanks for compiling the list OP and I think I may have one to add on to the list too.
Firelotto-Lottery on the Ethereum Blockchain. They already have a beta running I am pretty sure as my roommate told me he played it. ICO is coming up mid March I believe but don't take my word for it.

Sorry guys. No sex and gambling here  Grin
I´ve been following your thread for quite a while. Great job compiling this list! Makes picking the right ICOs so much easier.

Thanks for bringing wysker to my attention. This is a true hidden gem.

I'm glad that you appreciated it Smiley
Yes, I love Wysker too and am a sincere, active supporter of it. They don't do the usual hype for many projects, but in my opinion this is one of the most promising long-term projects. Definitely in my top 5 for the last half year! And by the way, today is the penultimate day of their ICO.
Curious what the updated list will feature, now that most of the listed ICOs have already ended.

But isn't it quite unusual to have an ICO if there is already a working product? Isn't an ICO meant to to be held in the early stages of a project?
every day there are so many crypto money markets that it is very difficult to know which one is good or bad quality, we do not know how long the whitepaper will go, but whether or not the progeny will continue in the future and making or losing money is a luck job for the inexperienced people like me. I am grateful if my experienced friends give me advice on this matter. I wish everyone luck this way.

The bad thing is that for many dump-pump players a good project is not the one that is really good.
Hello guys! This is a great list! This is a very important information. I will look forward for updates.  I will participate. With best wishes!  Smiley

Thank you for appreciating this! Expect updates soon Wink
Activity: 406
i think ICOs that is worth investing that would have a good working product is Clout, decentralization of media and maybe Lux. i'm seeing these two projects that would be a big hit to the community and most of all it will soon make ur profit if u choose them.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
Tomochain, Zen Protocol and Hdac are my favorites in that list. I will be buying these coins after they are listed on exchanges.
Activity: 67
Less than 48 hours left for Wysker!!
If I am not wrong then a prototype is a product in beta stage?

The prototype is rather a working product in the alpha stage (it can also be called a MVP - minimum viable product).
Beta stage is already quite a full-fledged, used product.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
Thanks for doing this and keeping the list updated, I will definitely keep an eye on this thread.

I research tens of ICOs every day but I might miss some and your thread will help me for sure. If you didn't check it already, FabricToken has a MVP that will go live as soon as the ICO finishes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
It's so nice to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.

Presence of finished products does not guarantee success. Many scammers are hiding behind the presence of a working product only in order to collect more money and disappear. You need to carefully examine the team and the idea.

Of course, you are absolutely right!

The availability of a working product doesn't guarantee the success of a project or the fact that it can't be a scam.

Do a deep personal research. Learn the experience and past of the founders and team members, see the real traction of the project, partnerships, development progress, the quality of communication and interaction with the community, etc.
But the availability of a working product at least is a confirmation that the team worked and compared to projects that have only lending, such projects clearly cause more confidence.

It depends on the product itself. If the product is big company like CarFix or CarPrice, it is a big no-no if they do a scam, it will break their big name and can make their company goes bad and people can sue over them. I will think several times if i want to scam if i already have 2 working and fully running companies like that, that is why i said VLB is one of top ICO with working product right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
If I am not wrong then a prototype is a product in beta stage?
Activity: 45
Most of these products are in beta. And even despite this does not guarantee that your investment will pay off. Even analyzing a lot of things you can lose.
Pages:
Jump to: