Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 12. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
You can check this project https://goo.gl/7RC9x8 Red Lanterns (RL service) is an actively developing online service that helps people fill the gaps
in their sex education. The project already has a ready-made application, download and use.
Activity: 4
Thanks for the list!
It's very helpful for me!
If I find interesting ICO may I ask for opinion here?
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Guys, did anyone hear about Bitnation? What do you think about this project? Personally, I've been following them since 2014, when their concept seemed to me incredibly incredible. Today they are more firmly on their feet and the idea of off-national jurisdictions already looks quite real, especially in the context of the crypto\blockchain mainstream.
Today I added two new projects to the list. They were checked and fully comply with the rules of the topic.

DAV Network
DAV is a blockchain-based transportation platform which enables vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens.

Bitnation
Governance 2.0: Borderless Decentralized Voluntary. Non-national jurisdictions on the blockchain.
A new exchange is online from 5 march 2018. It's bitpaction.com . Their own crypto is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.

For me, Indigen Foundation is the Top ICOs with a working product. The way how it works and form, its system and platform has been shown to us.
Source code is our main program in crypto wallet and blockchain or most commonly known as "daemon". For now, we are building our own Android app for Indigen.

Open Collectors Network
Currently in private sale & whitelisting process started

Hey, guys, thanks for sharing the information on these projects.
I already added them to the checklist. Let's see who will pass it Smiley

BrowsersLab
They have a working project with alpha version out for the public.

Hey, thanks for sharing. I will check this project. Already added to my checklist Smiley
Activity: 19
Activity: 19
BrowsersLab
They have a working project with alpha version out for the public.
It would be good to closely projects that are working products. Because we need these products so that the blockchain technology can adapt to the real life. In time, these products need to increase.

Also it was a really useful list. Thank you for your preparation.

That is, these are projects that don't have a working product or what do you mean?
Could you more accurately describe your proposal Smiley
You can now look at the repux project, which already has a test version of its product, I think that now it's a very good case to make a choice directly in favor of repux, because such an opportunity will no longer be.

Thank you for sharing, I've already heard about it.
Well, I added the project to my checklist. Let's see if it will comply with the rules of the thread Smiley
Merit: 100
It would be good to closely projects that are working products. Because we need these products so that the blockchain technology can adapt to the real life. In time, these products need to increase.

Also it was a really useful list. Thank you for your preparation.
Well, nice list of ICOs you have. I am not going to promote my signature ICO like 2 guys above, because Dehedge doesn't have a working product yet, as far as I know(anyway they will blow the market definitely)
So, what I really want you to add in a spreadsheet is Flogmall. You can buy something on their site, so their alpha represent working product.

Thank you for sharing, I added this project to my checklist.
Well, let's see what we can really buy there Smiley
Activity: 504
You can now look at the repux project, which already has a test version of its product, I think that now it's a very good case to make a choice directly in favor of repux, because such an opportunity will no longer be.
Kindly add kepler technologies also
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.
Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.

Thank you for sharing, but I already checked this project and I didn't find anything that confirms the availability of the working product and in general the project seemed to me not quality.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
I saw a new project Showcoin (SHC) with a working platform. ICO Website - showcoin.pro
Activity: 462
Pretty to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.
I think one of my very favorite ICO that is upcoming is VLB.io, It's used will be a big growth and help to the community of car lovers, it's token will be used as utitlity token so i think it's a working product if OP won't mind listing it then i'll be glad to see it.

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain(VLB) TOKEn,http://vlb.io/ (ICO upcoming march 12 to 19 2018 period  1 till april 9 2018 last period.)

you can read some articles regarding to these Project Cheesy

Hey, thank you for sharing, but I already checked this project earlier. At the moment the team doesn't have a working product.
According to their whitepaper, they plan to release the alpha version in the Q2 of 2018.

Well we dont know about their blockchain product yet (VLB) but they have 2 working product right now, they are CarFix and CarPrice. It is made by one of the founder and they used it as a base model to make their VLB project in the car related industy. CarFix even made a partnership with uber in their country.

You can try to search about those two, CarFix and CarPrice.

Thanks for the information, I will check it.
Let's see how they are interrelated and whether VLB can be attributed to projects with a working product.
For me the top ICOs with a working product are so called Yolocoin and Indigen coin. These two are made by Fillipinos.
I trust in the ability of the Filipinos so I believe they have build and form best system with best blockchain.
Hmm, according to my experience, the ICO projects from Sigapore, France, U.K or Russia are better than other countries about the blockchain technology. Because the devs of these countries have more experiences than other new countries grew recently.

As it seems to me it's some erroneous to evaluate the prospects of projects in this way. As a rule, the origin of developers doesn't indicate the "nationality" of the project and vice versa. In any case, it is worth considering each case individually.
I'd add Siacoin.

Siacoin still have ICO? As I know it was ended very very long ago)
Docacademic have the working product in 20 countries and it is active ICO.  Maybe you should add it to your list?

Hey, thanks for saving my time Wink
Regarding Docacademic, I have not heard of it before.
Already added to the checklist.
For me the top ICOs with a working product are so called Yolocoin and Indigen coin. These two are made by Fillipinos.
I trust in the ability of the Filipinos so I believe they have build and form best system with best blockchain.

Hey, thanks for sharing Filipino projects Smiley
I have already added them to my checklist.
If they correspond to the rules of the thread - they will be added to the list.
Pages:
Jump to: