Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 2. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hey guys, now I'm collecting projects to check and next update the list. I think by the end of next week a new update will be made.
Please share your discoveries here too  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
I suggest everybody to read about PECULIUM´s first product (released 1 month ago)

AI on Blockchain for Trading Crypto´s!  Cool

https://peculium.io/blog/

Next products: https://t.me/peculiumANN/175

This weeks Webinar + AMA from Chief Data Officer about the product(s)- roadmap: https://t.me/peculiumANN/173

Last ICO-period to start soon / summer (not yet detemined)
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Nice to see all these projects. I always find it difficult to pick good ones but I believe this will be of good help.
It's so nice to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.

Yes, you are definitely right. I'm for it so that it gets worse and we see more and more teams that really work instead of just raising money.
By the way, don't forget to share your discoveries of similar projects too Smiley
Activity: 88
It's so nice to see projects with ready-made products. This is already beginning to irritate that many companies start ICO without any ready-made solution or start implementing the project six months after the ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I also want to pay attention to the International Auto Club (IAC) project - an automated online platform that combines the best features of payment systems, cashback services and partner programs. The project exists for 4 years, in 2017 it had a turnover of 8.3 million dollars, and a profit of 280%! ICO lasts until July 22nd. https://www.auto-club.io/en/
Activity: 92
If you are new to the crypto world trying to find a save entrance but scared of loosing your money on shady exchanges Marinecoin might be worth a further look since its one of the few projects with an integrated trading platform to make market entry much easier for beginners
This threat is great, thank you all for the inputs. Its really nice for people like me who work a lot at the time, and so i dont have time to pick the good ico out. Does anybody know something about sirin labs ico? They collect a lot of money, and i think they also have a smartphone created.

Yes, their ICO completed more than successfully. Even Leo Messi advertised them, but for a long time I did not hear any significant news. I just checked their Twitter, there's also nothing impressive about the product itself and its development. I hope that these guys are all right Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Activity: 26
It interesting to see that people have begin to take very seriously the fact that money can not just be raised in a vacuum, you have to give investors something that they can exchange their money with! E,g product services collaboration etc!
Thank you so much for making this list it helps a lot of people to select good ICO which are really here to work. Because many ICO these days are only coming to scam so this list will help many people. I will also invest in few of these ICO thanks again.

Hey, I'm glad that you find it useful. And of course, there is a lot of scam and we should filter projects more carefully, paying attention to such important indicators as a working product and real progress Roll Eyes

p.s. I think this summer there will be a few updates here. Don't forget to share your discoveries too!
I think DIW ICO (not launched yet) will be a good for investing because they have a good team and good project goals. They work hard for their coin, my idea for them is invest some amount of money and wait ICO

Hey, thank you for sharing! I have not heard about this project before and have already added it to my checklist.
If everything is fine with a working product there, I will certainly add it to the list Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
My top today is such a:
1. BitDegree (the capacity of the token is not disclosed)
2. Dropil (a Good source of passive income)
3.  Viule (Good video hosting)
Activity: 27
This threat is great, thank you all for the inputs. Its really nice for people like me who work a lot at the time, and so i dont have time to pick the good ico out. Does anybody know something about sirin labs ico? They collect a lot of money, and i think they also have a smartphone created.
Activity: 96
Thank you so much for making this list it helps a lot of people to select good ICO which are really here to work. Because many ICO these days are only coming to scam so this list will help many people. I will also invest in few of these ICO thanks again.
Activity: 73
Comparison of course is very handy. But it would be better if you wrote what exactly you are interested in, in order to fully answer your question, I can say for now about the forks of bitcoin and the original bitcoin. I think it's just a salary for people who do not know
Activity: 6
Have a look at Accept.io - new marketplace and freelancing platform on Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 95
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
I think DIW ICO (not launched yet) will be a good for investing because they have a good team and good project goals. They work hard for their coin, my idea for them is invest some amount of money and wait ICO
Pages:
Jump to: