Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 7. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
i think ICOs that is worth investing that would have a good working product is Clout, decentralization of media and maybe Lux. i'm seeing these two projects that would be a big hit to the community and most of all it will soon make ur profit if u choose them.

Thank you for sharing these projects. I added them to my fresh checklist. And in general I will try to make a good update of the main list in the near future Wink
maybe you can take a look at livestars.ioIt's an adult web cam platform. They already have an alpha product with several girls that we can interact with. Still few but we can see the early stage of the cam service there. The ICO is ongoing.

Hey, thanks for sharing but as stated in the rules of the thread, in this list can not be added such projects Wink
I think you didn't add one more worthy project which already has it's own working project

It would be cool to know about wich exactly project you are talking about. Do not hesitate, share with us please Wink
Most of these products are in beta. And even despite this does not guarantee that your investment will pay off. Even analyzing a lot of things you can lose. Smiley Smiley

Of course, I agree with you and pointed out this in the original text on the first page. There are no guarantees and can not be, but in general, the availability of a working product is a good sign, which at least says that the team does exist and even works. Of course, it is equally important to do what is really relevant and necessary, instead of creating another unpromising and unnecessary project.
Thank you so much for making this list it helps a lot of people to select good ICO which are really here to work

You're welcome Smiley Unfortunately for the last time I did not have the opportunity to update the list, but in the near future I will try to replenish it. Now I'm collecting projects with a working product on my fresh check list. Therefore, I will be happy with your suggestions as well!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Most of these products are in beta. And even despite this does not guarantee that your investment will pay off. Even analyzing a lot of things you can lose.
Activity: 84
This threat is great, thank you all for the inputs. Its really nice for people like me who work a lot at the time, and so i dont have time to pick the good ico out.
Activity: 84
thanks for sharing these ICO's with us. I will start to read them when I will have some free time hehe.
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
not seen among the projects PundiX. This is a very cool team that will be able to show all the projects their temper!
Already listed and pundi x ico is end. This is for ico only.
And OP, just found this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-romad-next-generation-anti-virus-working-product-3363802. Deserved to be on list?
Activity: 20
i think ICOs that is worth investing that would have a good working product is Clout, decentralization of media and maybe Lux. i'm seeing these two projects that would be a big hit to the community and most of all it will soon make ur profit if u choose them.
Activity: 23
Coinvest project promises future. World is first decentralized investment trading market for cryptocurrencies. It has to be here
Activity: 95
Interesting list, thanks for sharing.

I think I'll add to the list View.
Activity: 38
maybe you can take a look at livestars.ioIt's an adult web cam platform. They already have an alpha product with several girls that we can interact with. Still few but we can see the early stage of the cam service there. The ICO is ongoing.
Activity: 98
Most of these products are in beta. And even despite this does not guarantee that your investment will pay off. Even analyzing a lot of things you can lose. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
not seen among the projects PundiX. This is a very cool team that will be able to show all the projects their temper!
Activity: 238
Copytrack is now on CMC very low supply and yes more important the price is low $0.21 i think it will rise soon as the product is already available. hope for best. thanks for such informative thread.
Activity: 17
Thank you so much for making this list it helps a lot of people to select good ICO which are really here to work
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
From the list i know of IndaHash, Hdac, Envion and am yet to research the rest and I think others not on the list are mostly in the micro fiance industry like micro money, ethlend and many more...wonder why they never made it to the list.
Activity: 8
I don't think I'll participate in another ICO anytime soon, the landscape just gets too crowded and I can not tell which of the many interesting ideas have the potential to succeed. But I'm going to keep an eye on such efforts to create lists of promising projects and looking into details.
Tomorrow DAOstack's ICO begins Cool
On the rights of the author of this thread with confidence I can say that this is one of the most important projects of recent times.

"DAOstack is designed to create moment-to-moment micro-incentives that, when multiplied across millions of moments, give rise to a macroeconomic climate that enables crowds to collaborate more resiliently & efficiently than any other system"
Pages:
Jump to: