Pages:
Author

Topic: TOP ICOs with a working product (NEW update on 06/23) - page 6. (Read 7760 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111
You should track each ICOs performance on that list aswell, see if any interesting results come up when you compare.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Guys, I finalize the new summer list which I will place in this thread until the end of next week.
Please share your discoveries of real projects with a working product. Let's make the summer list full Cool
Thanks alot to this thread. I was searching for this kind of thread. Lets all keep adding new projects here.

I'm glad that this is useful for you. Yes, of course, let's all keep Smiley Don't forget to share your discoveries that are relevant for this tread.
Regarding the update, I think that a fresh Summer List will be added during this week.
You should add an Origami Network coin to the list. Little-known project but has a working product, and cooperates with several banks as far as I know. I advise you to look at it. I lay great hopes on this.

Hey, thank you for sharing. I added this project to my checklist. If it corresponds to the rules of the thred, I will add it to the main list, of course.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thanks alot to this thread. I was searching for this kind of thread. Lets all keep adding new projects here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
You should add an Origami Network coin to the list. Little-known project but has a working product, and cooperates with several banks as far as I know. I advise you to look at it. I lay great hopes on this.
I really think you should add PUNDI X to the list as they are shipping out their first 4k XPOS units now in June and they are planning to have 100k XPOS units in many countries around the world within the next three years. I think they plan to have around 50k unit shipped out by the end of the year and so far I am impressed with how active the Team is and they travel all over the world to get the crypto message across. They will even have ad placements in the units and in the receipt tickets as well, this may be huge for crypto when it happens.

Hey, I know this project well and it is really strong. But maybe you missed the rules of this thread on the first page. I add to the fresh list only the projects, which ICOs are ongoing or upcoming atm. Pundi ICO has long been over and the project is in the old Winter list on the first page too Wink
This is a very useful list. The availability of a working product increases the chances of successful implementation of the project, but should not forget to do his or her due diligence on the team. One needs to research White paper and this is very important for decision making

Thank you for your feedback Smiley Having a working product is really a good sign, but not a guarantee of success. It is always worthwhile to do an in-depth analysis of many other important factors.
AllMe scammed us all in a great way... So we need to be more aware of the lists like that, but anyway nobody could know for future it will turned out to be scam...

This project has indeed been on the list for some time, but in the "re-checking" status, after one of the users reported here that this is probably a scam. But I removed it only the other day, because for a long time I was not active here. Guys, of course I always try to carefully check all the projects that I add to the list, but this is not professional research and I'm not immune to errors. Consider the list as a sandbox and always do your own individual in-depth research. And thanks to everyone who helps identify the scams.
Activity: 24
Thank you for updated list but I'd like to say some things about working product. Usually these projects either can't do marketing very well or can't find a good speculators for exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
CCO is ongoing (min. invest: 500$)

watch out guys... today - 1 month ahead of schedule- Peculium released its first working product Shocked

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I really think you should add PUNDI X to the list as they are shipping out their first 4k XPOS units now in June and they are planning to have 100k XPOS units in many countries around the world within the next three years. I think they plan to have around 50k unit shipped out by the end of the year and so far I am impressed with how active the Team is and they travel all over the world to get the crypto message across. They will even have ad placements in the units and in the receipt tickets as well, this may be huge for crypto when it happens.
Guys, I'm forming now a new upcoming list of "Summer 2018" Cool
Plzzzzz, share your discoveries (projects) with a working product, the ICOs of which are already ongoing or upcoming.
I'll check them all and those that correspond to the thread rules, I'll add to the summer list here Smiley
Activity: 84
This is a very useful list. The availability of a working product increases the chances of successful implementation of the project, but should not forget to do his or her due diligence on the team. One needs to research White paper and this is very important for decision making
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
AllMe scammed us all in a great way... So we need to be more aware of the lists like that, but anyway nobody could know for future it will turned out to be scam...
Activity: 19
It's an adult web cam platform. They already have an alpha product with several girls that we can interact with. Still few but we can see the early stage of the cam service there. The ICO is ongoing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 59
Nowadays with so many promises form ICOs the only worthwhile ones are those with working products/ platform. NOIZ is beginning its token sale in 16 days and is an AI-assisted blockchian based ad platform with an already working platform, and is already working with partners to serve over 30m ad impressions per day. One to look into if you like your projects with substance.
This threat is great, thank you all for the inputs. Its really nice for people like me who work a lot at the time, and so i dont have time to pick the good ico out.

You are welcome Smiley But in any case, always do your own research of the projects, taking into account and other important indicators in addition to the availability of a working product. Yes, the projects on this list really have a working product, but this does not guarantee the success of the project and the growth of its value in particular.
Activity: 18
It's an adult web cam platform. They already have an alpha product with several girls that we can interact with. Still few but we can see the early stage of the cam service there. The ICO is ongoing.
Pages:
Jump to: