Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 3. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
I guess DeepOnion will have a great year. I`m also invested in Verge but i see faster and better development in DeepOnion. The last Wallet update with Obfs4 and Meek integration for our chinese friends is working. A Sneak peak of the Votecentral was also shown some days ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
i see verge making seriously. especially how the coin has been stable and the people behind it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
In my opinion, Monero is the first and the most popular one and it will remain as the top always.
Deeponion has big hype and lets see if it can be monero's direct rival.
However, i am confusing why there are many privacy coin that have similar functions.

PIVX is another good one
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 11, 2018, 02:10:20 AM
My top 3 privacy coins will be 1. DeepOnion , 2.Navcoin 3.PIVX
Why? Because they are affordable with such a good developments and technology. i can say that they will be on top unless i have them on my portfolio definitely Wink
 And I choose them because i think they can maximize more growth than others.
Activity: 85
April 09, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
Navcoin (NAV), PIVX (PIVX), DeepOnion (ONION), , Spectrecoin (XSPEC), Sumokoin (SUMO) - all seem like trash coins to me  Grin
Have you ever seen darknet accepting Sumokoin  Tongue ?
Verge (XVG) is just a hyped coin due to McAfee twitter advertising. Nothing serious also.
I presume, it's all about Monero and Zcash. There are also Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and Bitcoin Private (BTCP), but let us see how they survive 2018.
Activity: 296
April 09, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I got 3 name in my mine when saw this topic's name ^^
deeponion and verge is the best.
but both of them can not surpass monero.
don't really care about others cause I think they're not very well-known
Don't worry, DeepOnion accomplished in a few months more than some coins in years. Bright future is ahead of it after the airdrop campaign ends.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I got 3 name in my mine when saw this topic's name ^^
deeponion and verge is the best.
but both of them can not surpass monero.
don't really care about others cause I think they're not very well-known
Activity: 29
April 08, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
I think Wanchain is missing on this list !
Activity: 29
April 08, 2018, 01:36:56 PM
I think Wanchain should be added to the up and coming privacy coins . with its Ring signature feature . wanchain can be compared to the likes of Monero zcash or even deeponion
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I agree with the last three posts, DeepOnion is one of my favorites, along with PIVx. I think that both projects will be on the top in this year. The first one is based on true anonymity (TOR + Stealth Addresses + DeepSend), the second one has masterndes and Zero Protocol. As far as I can, I invents on those two.

Of course, there many other good projects and I'm sure that 2018 will be the year of privacy coins, but the above mentioned  will go very far.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
ZCash is my second choice. But DeepOnion is my top choice because of better technology. By the way DeepOnion has a new Android mobile wallet now. For more information, you can visit the DeepOnion forum at https://deeponion.org/community/
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
That is some strong contenders out there.
Nav coin & DeepOnion both have great room for growth.
DeepOnion is down 90% from its ATH, mainly because of bear market & airdrop phase. People who do now know any value of the tech behind this coin dump them after every airdrop. Once the airdrops are done this coin has only way up. With the coin supply as low as 19 million and a great development team behind it, this coin cannot loose.
Once the airdrops are done, there would be vigorous marketing. Then DeepOnion will go up to the place it deserves.
Buy it now and thank me later.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
Hello  Smiley I think that the best private currency is DeepOnion. This coin has very low fees, fast transfers, it guarantees anonymity using the Tor network. It has a very active community and the development team is currently on a par with the roadmap and they often release updates and news (like the mobile wallet for Android). And actually there is a very good Airdrop.  Grin
Activity: 532
March 28, 2018, 05:20:50 AM
I am with the undervalued privacy coin like deeponion. It is one of the best buys today with its steady progress, great supportive community and awesome roadmap with tons of upcoming tasty new features that will surely bring you and your investment to the next level of privacy and anonymity. The fundamental and technical analysis of this coin shows a lot of potential for massive growth. It's on its early staged of development and yet to see more updates already. This coin indeed is worth investing and will outlast because of the overwhelming dedication of its community.
Activity: 116
March 12, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

MY PICK IS:-
DeepOnion (ONION)
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

I think the coin that will outlast every other coin in terms of privacy will be monero XMR. Monero is the most anonymous coin that exists in the crypto market. Monero has been in the market since 2014. Monero has rose upward the market slowly in the mean time to gain position in the top 10 coins in the market. Monero is a highly decentralized platform . I think deep onion is also a great coin with high privacy level though I haven’t done much research about deep onion so don’t exactly know much about it. So in my opinion XMR is good and has great potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 10, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
Ofcourse it's Monero (XMR) - top of the top Cool
Because it is strong oldschool coin with long history and strong community. Because it is most decentralised black blockchain. Because it is true realization ideas of cryptoanarchism  Roll Eyes
Activity: 200
schneider
March 10, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
Whenever I make a list of top privacy coins DeepOnion is always first. I can hardly wait for the new updates to be rolled out and after developers finish testing stealth addresses (I think they are going to go with the name Deep Protocol) DeepOnion will leave its competition behind to eat some $ONION dust...
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
March 10, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
For some reason, I did not find Dash in the list of coins. This is my favorite one among anonymous coins. Dash has a strong team, circumspect marketing, a steady growth of the token. Their new Dash Evolution platform should revolutionize the Internet payment market.
So, dash is not only anonymous, but also reliable and convenient coin.
Activity: 81
March 09, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
Competition in the privacy/anon is good for the quality. DO is a good competetor to be in the top 5.
Some probably can’t stay up :-)
Pages:
Jump to: