Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 5. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
I'll bet on the old reliables Monero and ZCash but won't sleep on the newer ones particularly DeepOnion. Monero and Zcash already established themselves but already a bit pricey so I'll go with the coin with huge community support but priced at just above 3$, DeepOnion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
In my opinion better is Monero,Zcash,Monero-these coins have good future and price will be very high, also Verge is very strong coin.Lets see!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
Monero will remain strong, but I have good faith in younger projects like Shield, sumokoin and of course DeepOnion... Its impressive how especially the last one is growing so fast in developments and community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
As McAfee said - If you would use your heads you would figure out that the privacy coins (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), or Zcash (ZEC) cannot lose.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
Are there privacy/anonymous crypto based on DAG technology?

Thanks
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
March 01, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
For the best privacy coins will be:

Zcoin: just amazing! zerocoin protocol + best team + masternode

Zencash: Zeroknowledge + big community + full encrypted

Sumokoin: very good fork of monero with good improvements and excellent team

Cloakcoin: POS full encrypted, innovative (enigma + cloakshield) with a good community and a very good team
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
February 28, 2018, 07:21:28 PM
Monero is the biggest privacy coin and it will remain the top privacy coin in 2018.

Other coins are not used as much as Monero. Monero also has merchants and platforms and many people use it instead of bitcoin for transactions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
February 28, 2018, 06:03:15 PM
Which privacy coin do you think will out last the rest in 2018? And why?

Monero (XMR)

ZCash (ZEC)

Navcoin (NAV)

PIVX (PIVX)

DeepOnion (ONION)

Verge (XVG)

Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

Sumokoin (SUMO)

Pretty good list there Thrasher. I started with Monero as its was fairly well known and made some money off it. Then as I learnt more, I hungered for a better project. I stumbled upon DeepOnion as I have always been a keen supporter of the Tor project. I checked out the whitepaper and saw how DeepOnion is fixing serious, real world problems. Many people face internet censorship in their countries and with Meek and OBFS4, DeepOnion will still work for them and help them remain anonymous. Soon stealth addreseses will arrive and take the project to another level.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:25:33 PM
 Looking for the top undervalued privacy coins for 2018? Today I want to share a super low cap coin that I really like the look of. The name of the coin is HUSH. HUSH is currently ranked 371 on coinmarketcap.com and has a market cap of $28 million. Before I start… Want to see how I made over $300,000 in ...
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
Totally agree with mrChef Smiley
Devs made every deadline
Very relaxed community
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
My vote goes for DeepOnion. I am constantly impressed with all the features they have, like the latest Tor update, highly secured transactions, lightening fast transactions, secure wallet, soon to be released mobile wallet for Android users, integrated with Obfs4 and Meek, and the Free Airdrop going on right now. Plus I can't get enough of the community, so great talent there all working hard to make this privacy coin incredible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
February 28, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
I think top pricacy coin of this year still Monero, because of its price and popularity. But we have many new coins with this technology, it is good but not popular as ITNS with Cryptonight algorithm or DERO with smart contract  Grin
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 28, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
I think Monero has probably done enough to cement itself as a top privacy coin in its own right.
Wish I had got in on PIVX early simply to run a masternode and it not cost a fortune to set up, the returns arn't massive now but if you had got on it early then you would be laughing.
DeepOnion, once airdrop is finished in a couple months has a lot of potential, there's plenty of development going on with it and the use of Tor, OBFS4 and MEEK are great privacy additions.
Monero is still the top pick imo , most coins seems to be straight up copying the tech they have.
Also sumo is worth it to take a look at , also a monero fork but lower supply and price right now.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
I think Monero has probably done enough to cement itself as a top privacy coin in its own right.
Wish I had got in on PIVX early simply to run a masternode and it not cost a fortune to set up, the returns arn't massive now but if you had got on it early then you would be laughing.
DeepOnion, once airdrop is finished in a couple months has a lot of potential, there's plenty of development going on with it and the use of Tor, OBFS4 and MEEK are great privacy additions.
Activity: 518
February 28, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
ZCash will be my pick..
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
About current leaders:
Monero is good, but it's not completely anonymous, you'll need to get hands dirty to achieve high-level anonymity. Also, as a top coin, it may be overvalued currently.
ZCash - sorry, but it's a shit, with their 20% founders rewards. I used to like ZClassic, but the last announcements about BitcoinPrivate disappointed me, now I think this it's just another money grabber.
Verge may be good, but there is no doubt that it's currently overvalued, especially after McAfee's "coin of a day".

I choose DeepOnion for myself. It's young (so likely underrated currently), It's developing fast and doing much better than other new coins in this category, also DeepOnion has much more features, so it's not just a currency.
I couldn't agree more with you. But about Verge - Dogecoin dark how I still call it, I really dislike this one, it's just an overvalued coin.
It's true that I dislike it more because of the McAfee's affair, but it's not privacy coin which I'd like to keep.
My pick for 2018 is Shield and DeepOnion, though Shield is not listed here, I think it has a great potential, but my winner is still DeepOnion.
Its recent development activity is just great, lots of great things to come, can't wait for it. Smiley
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 10:05:27 AM
DeepOnion has nothing to do with anonymity and privacy, and this is obvious for people who are at least a little bit divided on security issues

First go my bet: XMR, SUMO and $ONION. All three have a good implementation, roadmap and community support. But unfortunately I didn't get early into the XMR train and I've invested more into the two others.

As of DeepOnion, I'm a little intrigued about your assert, because DeepOnion uses Tor to provide anonymity by hiding the IP addresses and, with the forthcoming DeepSend, it will make transactions untraceable with a mixture of techniques; so I don't understand why you consider that it doesn't relate to anonimity and privacy.

To me all of them are very good investments, being DeepOnion the most promising of all three.
Activity: 406
February 28, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
DeepOnion has nothing to do with anonymity and privacy, and this is obvious for people who are at least a little bit divided on security issues
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
As a new investor, I'd stay away from Monero, very high marketcap and I really doubt its privacy level.
For Verge, since the scandal with McAfee, I'm staying away from it.
PIVX could be a great choice but I'm more bullish on DeepOnion, low marketcap, unique technologies (recent OBFS4 integration), DeepVault and much more to come. In addition to the ongoing Airdrop as 7 rounds are left.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
About current leaders:
Monero is good, but it's not completely anonymous, you'll need to get hands dirty to achieve high-level anonymity. Also, as a top coin, it may be overvalued currently.
ZCash - sorry, but it's a shit, with their 20% founders rewards. I used to like ZClassic, but the last announcements about BitcoinPrivate disappointed me, now I think this it's just another money grabber.
Verge may be good, but there is no doubt that it's currently overvalued, especially after McAfee's "coin of a day".

I choose DeepOnion for myself. It's young (so likely underrated currently), It's developing fast and doing much better than other new coins in this category, also DeepOnion has much more features, so it's not just a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: