Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 6. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
February 17, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
Monero is the "Bitcoin" of the privacy coins world and its position at the top will be unshaken for a long time as the first mover advantage is priceless.

But we will see multiple privacy coins moving up to close the gap.. XSpec is the one that will shoot to Number 2 place once they implement Stealth Staking. This will be the most disruptive innovation in the privacy coins industry. Stealth Staking will bring additional profits to those holding privacy coins without revealing their identities.

For stealth staking, XSpec will have first mover advantages and will become the default leader in stealth staking.

Have you ever heard of myspace hahah

Im with you on the stealth staking but the rest, I would question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
Verge strives to offer anonymity and decentralization at the highest level imaginable, as the original vision of Satoshi was when he introduced bitcoin.
It has features/benefits which make it truly anonymous.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 17, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Monero is the "Bitcoin" of the privacy coins world and its position at the top will be unshaken for a long time as the first mover advantage is priceless.

But we will see multiple privacy coins moving up to close the gap.. XSpec is the one that will shoot to Number 2 place once they implement Stealth Staking. This will be the most disruptive innovation in the privacy coins industry. Stealth Staking will bring additional profits to those holding privacy coins without revealing their identities.

For stealth staking, XSpec will have first mover advantages and will become the default leader in stealth staking.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:14:55 PM
I would probably choose the Zcash project or the Karbovanec project, it's quite an interesting project that is considered and is completely anonymous, in view of the project itself. If you are interested, you can certainly search the forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
February 17, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
I advise Zcash, given the undeniable advantages of Zcash over Bitcoin, in particular mathematically guaranteed anonymity, you can be sure that the coin will not just disappear like this. And its large-scale speculative growth after adding to the stock exchange tells us that it will not be difficult for it to match the cost with bitcoin in the long term. And even surpass it.

Yes Zcash is superior to bitcoin but it is not superior to other privacy coins, it is also quite pricey so not great for investing. Anyway privacy coins and cross-blockchain solutions will be big this year
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
DeepOnion in my opinion. Reasons why being a huge supportive community, a great transparent team, announcements almost daily, new features always being worked on and delivered, upgrades to maintain the best specs and it’s a low market cap with massive amounts of room to grow and be a top leader of 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
I advise Zcash, given the undeniable advantages of Zcash over Bitcoin, in particular mathematically guaranteed anonymity, you can be sure that the coin will not just disappear like this. And its large-scale speculative growth after adding to the stock exchange tells us that it will not be difficult for it to match the cost with bitcoin in the long term. And even surpass it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
I think Monero is the most established privacy-oriented cryptocurrency in the dark web and most respected among crypto experts but my favorite pick is DeepOnion. DeepOnion native integration into the TOR network might seem to be not that much but consider the latest updates with Obsf4 and Meek protocols allowing people living in countries where TOR is forbidden and blocked to bypass restrictions. It's a very important first layer of privacy in my opinion. DeepOnion is going to release stealth addresses (or wallets) very soon and add plenty of other privacy layers. It has a low market cap, low total supply, active dev, truly awesome community, a real vision and a clear roadmap with more to come than merely privacy features (democratic voting system, smart contracts).
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
As revolutionary as Bitcoin is, it has one major flaw: privacy. Since the blockchain ledger is public, all transactions by all addresses are completely exposed.
Here are some top privacy coin of 2018 in ascending order:
Verge (XVG)
PIVX (PIVX)
Zcash (ZEC)
Monero (XMR)
DASH (DASH)
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 17, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
I think my choice would have to be DeepOnion, the Dev team are very active, just this week we have seen Stealth addresses added. With DeepVault already released, a recent wallet upgrade that added with OBFS4 and MEEK and DeepSend due out soon there is clearly a lot of work going on there.

I think the price of DeepOnion also adds to it's appeal, its a very small market cap, and IMHO is undervalued at present.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Monero is the Kim jong in coin. Its going places as long as he's around. Zcash climb to 1k before I believe so I like that coin too. Xspec is under value so I like that coin too.

monero is really cool. I'm just wondering how will all these anonymous currencies end up in front of regulators. whether they will be able to embrace them or will simple choose amongst currencies they allow.
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
I've lost confidence in privacy coins at all. I still have some investmens in them though. A very important thing to consider about privacy coins is government regulations. It looks like in 2018 officials from all over the world will investigate crypto. And the thing that govermnet hates the most is anonimity. I will expect more governmental FUD focusing on those privacy coins. More FUD -> fewer new investors -> less gains. But this is only my opinion and as always check things and make decisions yourself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
From strong coins it is definitely Monero.

From low marketcaps I believe in DeepOnion and XSPEC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
Deep Onion makes use of the TOR network.  This is the embodiment of blockchain privacy.  They are doing many things right,  bringing on new devs, and have a thriving community.
TOR have some not good features. That's why I don't see on Deep Onion as investment. Now Monero is the best for privacy. Or you can use some mixers for own transactions in BTC and ETH. It's quite enough
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 12:57:48 AM
Deep Onion makes use of the TOR network.  This is the embodiment of blockchain privacy.  They are doing many things right,  bringing on new devs, and have a thriving community.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
Monero is the Kim jong in coin. Its going places as long as he's around. Zcash climb to 1k before I believe so I like that coin too. Xspec is under value so I like that coin too.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
February 15, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

If any coin can really compete, period, it has to be fast. Verge and Navcoin are hands down the fastest on the list. Verge is truly decentralized and working on ring signatures and nearing the end of its emission curve, while Navcoin is more centralized, staked, and infinite emission.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
February 15, 2018, 08:54:06 PM
Just my 2 cents on this matter:

My 2 biggest privacy coin HODLings / my top picks:
1: Monero (as an early investor and still HODLing)
2: DeepOnion (relatively new coin with the potential to compete with monero)

As an early investor, Monero is great. I already made some great profits and still HODLing more than 75% of my coins.
If you have to buy in now, DeepOnion has al lot more room to grow and make potentially huge profits. It can easily do x10 in 2018.

Next to the above I HODL several other privacy coins, but just made smaller investments there.
I think privacy coins have a bright future ahead.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
No mention of BTCP?

Howcome?

It has not started yet. As far as I know it's just an unofficial rebrand of zcash, while zcash will be still alive afterwards.
Activity: 3
February 15, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
No mention of BTCP?

Howcome?
Pages:
Jump to: