Pages:
Author

Topic: Top Saudi Cleric: The Sun Revolves Around The Earth… - page 3. (Read 3198 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I don't get how people believe in religion.. It's all a load of cobblers to me..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
In US there is big organisation that believe |Earth is flat. I don't think we should care about this kind of people.

Flat Earth Productions is a special effects company created in 1995 to provide the effects to the television series Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth_Productions
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
In US there is big organisation that believe |Earth is flat. I don't think we should care about this kind of people.

http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Activity: 126
lol this might be true guys, be open for suggestions and not this "closed"
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I can't see the sun this morning at all due to cloud cover which causes me to question whether or not the sun is really still there.

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Finally someone to debunk all of this pseudo-science!

I see it with my own eyes every day. The sun is obviously rotating around the Earth.

Open your eyes people!

Today was cloudy.
I see it on other days; The sun IS obviously rotating around the Earth.   Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
aint they waiting for their mahdi / al Daddschāl...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
The truth is the universe revolves around you.  You are the center of the universe, it is all created from within you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
They are not the brightest, so I am not particularly surprised
True, they are a little better, walking around with a drink or a beer bottle on the street, and you get lashed!

If you are foreign you can do everything if you are discrete, so probably also if you have connections!

They have gold bullion ATM's too!

What is the use ion having bullion ATMs, when you have stone age people around?

The use of such technology by some will serve to widen the gap between the technocrats and the superstitious ones.

Consider the long-term implications............................

My $.02.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
True, they are a little better, walking around with a drink or a beer bottle on the street, and you get lashed!

If you are foreign you can do everything if you are discrete, so probably also if you have connections!

What is the use ion having bullion ATMs, when you have stone age people around?
Activity: 504
400 Bitcoin ATM's going to be setup in Dubai. Women can't vote or drive a car.

Actually Dubai is a relatively progressive place. It is Saudi Arabia which is ultra-conservative.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Actually Dubai is a relatively progressive place. It is Saudi Arabia which is ultra-conservative.

TV host: Allah says in a Koranic verse: “And the sun runs towards its stopping point. That is the determination of the All-Powerful, the All-Knowing.” Does the sun revolve around the earth?

Saleh Al-Fawzan: There is no doubt about it. The Koran says: “The sun runs…” Nevertheless, they say that the sun stands in place and the Earth moves. This contradicts the Koran.

Ignoring the Koran and adopting modern theories is not something a Muslim can do. A Muslim must follow the Koran.

http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/4192.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does staring into the Sun more difficult if it revolves around the Earth?  Smiley

Primitive, superstitious people.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 504
Activity: 122
For pete's sake, if you  want to quibble about it, that Koran verse does not even mention the earth as far as I can see (unless there is a translation error there.) Theologians can be such horses' asses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Same stuff with Creationists and Evolution.

These people ignore reality in favor of old stories...
Most creationists who actually know about creationism (beyond "god made people") believe that creation and evolution can coexist.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Finally someone to debunk all of this pseudo-science!

I see it with my own eyes every day. The sun is obviously rotating around the Earth.

Open your eyes people!
Pages:
Jump to: