Pages:
Author

Topic: Topaz Coin 1.05 HMQ1725 algo (POW, POS, LOW SUPPLY, GPU CPU MINER FRIENDLY) - page 5. (Read 30952 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Alright, who's the Donny Dumper that crashed the price today?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

example my setting bat :

ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://hmq1725.mine.zpool.ca:3747 -u TKaYgqbXjaXWKaLwZM1BVrM25cwqvu5u3U -p c=TOPAZ

right ?

yup, thats right.

Looks ok now.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

why my mining detect BOAT ?? http://prntscr.com/f8y379 not TOPAZ

and detail http://prntscr.com/f8y47c ... what TAJ ?? i don't understand why

can u help me setting bat with example my wallet TKaYgqbXjaXWKaLwZM1BVrM25cwqvu5u3U for mining TOPAZ

your are mining most profitable and it will pay you in topaz

Read the instructions on the main page. I have installed hundreds of wallets and many use the same address version/type. you MUST specific what currency your address belongs to by putting it in your password:

c=TOPAZ

If you want TOPAZ payouts of course. If you want something different, set it appropriately. If you have a balance already, you can't change it, you'll need to use a new address.

Thanks

example my setting bat :

ccminer-x64 -a hmq1725 -o stratum+tcp://hmq1725.mine.zpool.ca:3747 -u TKaYgqbXjaXWKaLwZM1BVrM25cwqvu5u3U -p c=TOPAZ

right ?
legendary

can u help me setting bat with example my wallet TKaYgqbXjaXWKaLwZM1BVrM25cwqvu5u3U for mining TOPAZ

Read the instructions on the main page. I have installed hundreds of wallets and many use the same address version/type. you MUST specific what currency your address belongs to by putting it in your password:

c=TOPAZ

If you want TOPAZ payouts of course. If you want something different, set it appropriately. If you have a balance already, you can't change it, you'll need to use a new address.

Thanks
Activity: 723
Merit: 501

Activity: 146

legendary
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
pool.MinerTopia.org Updated
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 Mandatory wallet update
https://mega.nz/#!Jw9lCQSY!01ahCO8WWFhbudDmE3kYZvPkkosxciY3eM5Dt9Z022Q
POW will now work as intended, minor security tweaks
Activity: 140
everyone is screaming about 5000 blocks per drop in pay.   its 5000 pow blocks per drop in pay. even if total blocks is 15000 from pow pos it still has to hit 5000 blocks pow before the pay drop
which to me is a dam nice schedule.

If that is the case, then why did the block reward change from 1.00 TOPAZ to 0.99999999 Topaz after block 5000? Something obviously changed in the block reward calculation. Also, how do you figure out how many blocks are PoW and how many are PoS? Block height does not seem to differentiate, and commands such as getinfo and getmininginfo return only a block height... there are no separate block heights for PoW and PoS. Seems far more likely to be a math error on the part of the dev, but it is advantageous to miners. Scoop as many as you can before the dev gets back from his/her trip and corrects the code.
I am curious though how the current coin supply is over 33000 TOPAZ... With a premine of 25000, a block reward equal to or less than 1, and a block height of under 7500, shouldn't the maximum coin supply be under 32500 right now? Are PoS rewards somehow averaging more than 1 TOPAZ per block?
You are right - there is little mistake there that will be fixed from block 10.000 , but as you said, it just benefits miners.
Extra 3000 Topaz was staked from premine in order to push chain forward as it was stuck. I did cover this issue in old Topaz thread. They ware spent for listing us on NOVA and Coinexchange.

Excellent! Thank you for the update and clarification.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
everyone is screaming about 5000 blocks per drop in pay.   its 5000 pow blocks per drop in pay. even if total blocks is 15000 from pow pos it still has to hit 5000 blocks pow before the pay drop

If that is the case, then why did the block reward change from 1.00 TOPAZ to 0.99999999 Topaz after block 5000? Something obviously changed in the block reward calculation. Also, how do you figure out how many blocks are PoW and how many are PoS? Block height does not seem to differentiate, and commands such as getinfo and getmininginfo return only a block height... there are no separate block heights for PoW and PoS. Seems far more likely to be a math error on the part of the dev, but it is advantageous to miners. Scoop as many as you can before the dev gets back from his/her trip and corrects the code.
I am curious though how the current coin supply is over 33000 TOPAZ... With a premine of 25000, a block reward equal to or less than 1, and a block height of under 7500, shouldn't the maximum coin supply be under 32500 right now? Are PoS rewards somehow averaging more than 1 TOPAZ per block?
You are right - there is little mistake there that will be fixed from block 10.000 , but as you said, it just benefits miners.
Extra 3000 Topaz was staked from premine in order to push chain forward as it was stuck. I did cover this issue in old Topaz thread. They ware spent for listing us on NOVA and Coinexchange.

UGC
Activity: 266
Buy at Nova and sell at coinexchange! Nice ROI
and a lot of 1 coin blocks stake like wildfire right now after 24hrs.
current supply 32731 coins.  pow blocks are still paying .99999999 to 1 each and we are on block 6528
everyone is screaming about 5000 blocks per drop in pay.   its 5000 pow blocks per drop in pay. even if total blocks is 15000 from pow pos it still has to hit 5000 blocks pow before the pay drop
This is a very difficult coin to mine. I joined one of the pools. It will take 10 days to mine 1 Topaz.
Pool will only release when there is 1 coin. Feels like a scam

um yupp, but if people wanna mine scraps while the OP stakes the huge premine, then get dumped on dont say noone warned you ;p
This is one of the WORST scammy mining schedules i have EVER seen, surely this year. There is only one winner, the one who made the rules of the coin.

Might pump, but goodluck, even if it does you will just make this red trust OP rich off his premine

he is not mining the premine dude. its all cool and he is away for 11 more days and when he gets back he even said that he may destroy some of the premine.  so whats the issue the mining schedule is really good and the staking is good.  just maybe the issue is you didnt get to mine it first?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
This is a very difficult coin to mine. I joined one of the pools. It will take 10 days to mine 1 Topaz.
Pool will only release when there is 1 coin. Feels like a scam

um yupp, but if people wanna mine scraps while the OP stakes the huge premine, then get dumped on dont say noone warned you ;p
This is one of the WORST scammy mining schedules i have EVER seen, surely this year. There is only one winner, the one who made the rules of the coin.

Might pump, but goodluck, even if it does you will just make this red trust OP rich off his premine
Pages:
Jump to: