Pages:
Author

Topic: Topaz Coin 1.05 HMQ1725 algo (POW, POS, LOW SUPPLY, GPU CPU MINER FRIENDLY) - page 6. (Read 30952 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just join one of the recommended mining pool from Topaz project description using CPU 4 core mining
Activity: 141
This is a very difficult coin to mine. I joined one of the pools. It will take 10 days to mine 1 Topaz.
Pool will only release when there is 1 coin. Feels like a scam

What is your mining setup ?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This is a very difficult coin to mine. I joined one of the pools. It will take 10 days to mine 1 Topaz.

We have been payout like clock work.. and to help low-hash miners, we have dropped the minimum payout to 0.2501 TOPAZ
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

is
Activity: 126
Activity: 120
http://savepic.ru/13922685.jpg
http://savepic.ru/13915517.jpg
Hello. Why did the mine coin not appear in my wallet?
But the extracted after appeared.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Whats the inflation rate? How many coins will be mined per month? Whats the max supply is it 30,000?   

Since block reward is only 1 TOPAZ, I think around 360 TOPAZ coins will be mined each month ( i could be wrong). I have no idea whats the max supply but current supply is 31128.15198954
Roughly 290 coins are mined every day, so 1 mining period lasts around 15 days
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Whats the inflation rate? How many coins will be mined per month? Whats the max supply is it 30,000?   

Since block reward is only 1 TOPAZ, I think around 360 TOPAZ coins will be mined each month ( i could be wrong). I have no idea whats the max supply but current supply is 31128.15198954
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 327
I don't want to know where the coins are stored, i want to know about your goals and strategy with this big premine, before you go for 12 days, that we can trade quietly.
There is a plan to merge with another coin along the way, but i cant and wont disclose anymore information, as noting is 100 Percent yet, so you will just have to trust me ;(

have a nice trip buddy, and when you comeback, i hope everything will be ready  Wink
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
You must tell us what you're going to do with those 25k coins......cause your 0.2 coins per tweet in this context is nearly indecent....

I will answer all your questions in 12 days, im going for a little trip. You guys can mine, stack, trade for now.
Edit: Some of the premine was used for bounties, some of it i might consider to burn to make it fairer

i think you should answer this questions before your trip,,

tweet away and watch what happens to your stash in 10000 blocks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
You must tell us what you're going to do with those 25k coins......cause your 0.2 coins per tweet in this context is nearly indecent....

I will answer all your questions in 12 days, im going for a little trip. You guys can mine, stack, trade for now.
Edit: Some of the premine was used for bounties, some of it i might consider to burn to make it fairer

i think you should answer this questions before your trip,,
haters will always hate      right
ok thx ! Have a nice trip ! Smiley
Thank you

have a nice trip dude    staking and mining is going great right now and this is a smooth running wallet and worth mining.
ok thx ! Have a nice trip ! Smiley
I don't want to know where the coins are stored, i want to know about your goals and strategy with this big premine, before you go for 12 days, that we can trade quietly.
There is a plan to merge with another coin along the way, but i cant and wont disclose anymore information, as noting is 100 Percent yet, so you will just have to trust me ;(
So if you got the answer, you should answer before your trip, that people will be confident that you won't sell the premine on markets.
If you want, find me trusted escrow. I have no issues with that
Edit: if not, you will just have to trust me.
So if you got the answer, you should answer before your trip, that people will be confident that you won't sell the premine on markets.
Pages:
Jump to: