Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 24. (Read 69570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
как перевести  монеты  с   topcoin  на   topcoin 2   ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Welcome, help solve the problem of TOPv1, I can not synchronize or change to TOPv2
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that eXXeZZ has been hard at work trying to find some help with POS.  I just finished talking with Topdude and he is going to help us with any costs, etc.  Thank you all for your patience Grin

Good news, keep it up Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you all know that eXXeZZ has been hard at work trying to find some help with POS.  I just finished talking with Topdude and he is going to help us with any costs, etc.  Thank you all for your patience Grin
legendary
TOPCOIN is now on MULTIFAUCET!

Block explorer: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP
Charts: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP&charts
Top addresses: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP&top_addresses=100
Faucet - Free TOP - every 12 hours: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=TOP

Registered users get additional 10% bonus!

You can trade TOP on Comkort: www.comkort.com/trade/top_btc

Enjoy  Smiley

Looks good, we needed another explorer... Smiley Thanks
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
TOPCOIN is now on MULTIFAUCET!

Block explorer: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP
Charts: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP&charts
Top addresses: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=TOP&top_addresses=100
Faucet - Free TOP - every 12 hours: www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=TOP

Registered users get additional 10% bonus!

You can trade TOP on Comkort: www.comkort.com/trade/top_btc

Enjoy  Smiley
legendary
Comkort is out of sync, is there any other place to trade TOP? The other two exchanges delisted the coin

I just traded successfully at Comkort.  If you are still having problems, I would open a ticket with them.

Yes, I see everything is back. No tickets needed, as trading was disabled for everyone (don't know if you noticed the warning on their page earlier today Smiley)

As far as I could see, the difficulty rose quite a lot. Probably someone with a bit of hashrate jumped on the coin for a few moments, and then suddenly left smaller miners by themselves, and blocks were "stuck" for some hours, hence the warning Comkort had. But everything seems back to normal Smiley
TopCoin Lead
Comkort is out of sync, is there any other place to trade TOP? The other two exchanges delisted the coin

I just traded successfully at Comkort.  If you are still having problems, I would open a ticket with them.
legendary
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Wallet at Comkort is online again  Grin

TopCoin Lead
Just opened a ticket with Comkort...  I think they are still using the v1 wallet.  I will let you all know when they respond.

Update: They are running the 2.1.1.0 wallet, so it seems to be a sync issue - I sent them the only addnode that I use in my config file, hopefully that will help them get back up and running.

Update 1.12.2015: Everything seems to be working properly now!!
TopCoin Lead
Hey everyone, I've been dealing with some serious family issues over the past few months, and I apologize for not being around more to keep everything updated. 

I will try to get questions here answered as well as any PMs by the end of this week. 

The best update I have for the POS fix is that one of the Topcoin programmers has tried to get in touch with the person who was going to help via email, but they have not heard back.  I have also emailed the guy and have not received a response.  I will try to catch him again in IRC to see what's up.  Don't worry, he was never sent any coins, so the 100k TOP bounty still remains if someone can help fix POS.

Thank you all for your understanding, and please feel free to take it upon yourselves to contact exchanges and open trouble tickets with them if need be.  I'm not sure what's up with Comkort, my wallet has been fine and up-to-date, and so has a few others I've talked to. 

Hopefully things will settle down around here soon so I can take care of some things for the coin, and hopefully try to track down someone that can resolve the POS issue.  See everyone soon.
Activity: 42
"Last block for TOP wallet has been seen 1 week ago. All operations for TOP disabled untill new block will be found."

Whats up? Any news?
Hello,

how can I sync TOP V1 wallet? I can't swap my coins to V2 if my wallet won't sync.

Thanks for help

Hey, sorry for the delay - life has been a little busy heading into the holidays.  I'm going to try and help anyone that needs to swap old v1 coins until the end of 2014, but I cannot make any guarantees that we can get the old network up for confirmations, etc.  This is becoming more and more of a challenge as time goes on, so contact me asap and I will do my best to help you get transitioned.  Please PM me for help before January 1st, 2015...  I will do what I can.

I would like to swap v1 to v2 coins. Any tips on how to do it?

Did anyone contact Allcoin? Are there other exchanges with Topv2 with volume?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Hello,

how can I sync TOP V1 wallet? I can't swap my coins to V2 if my wallet won't sync.

Thanks for help

Hey, sorry for the delay - life has been a little busy heading into the holidays.  I'm going to try and help anyone that needs to swap old v1 coins until the end of 2014, but I cannot make any guarantees that we can get the old network up for confirmations, etc.  This is becoming more and more of a challenge as time goes on, so contact me asap and I will do my best to help you get transitioned.  Please PM me for help before January 1st, 2015...  I will do what I can.

I would like to swap v1 to v2 coins. Any tips on how to do it?
Allcoin is going to delist Top2

"As per our policy, markets that have been delisted will have their wallets removed 10 days following. please withdraw asap.

*NOTE* some of these wallets no longer have blockchains or P2P network, and as such, any withdraw may not make it to you.

please cancel your active orders and withdraw asap. If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again. If you're the dev team of the coin, please contact [email protected]."
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hello,

Thanks for help

Hey, sorry for the delay - life has been a little busy heading into the holidays.  I'm going to try and help anyone that needs to swap old v1 coins until the end of 2014, but I cannot make any guarantees that we can get the old network up for confirmations, etc.  This is becoming more and more of a challenge as time goes on, so contact me asap and I will do my best to help you get transitioned.  Please PM me for help before January 1st, 2015...  I will do what I can.

Still nothing new about the staking issue in the new wallet?
TopCoin Lead
Hello,

Thanks for help

Activity: 35
Hello,

Thanks for help
Pages:
Jump to: